Moleman, through the Fire and the Flames -

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
Guys, what part of STOP THIS do you not understand?

It's not him, it's every lolcow. Lolcows follow their own rules, it's ok for them to do something but not ok for others to do the same thing.
Chris can make a parody.
Pixy can call your cosplay pathetic.
Jace can call you gay.
Moleman can call you evil or troll.
I am not a "lolcow". I call people out on trolling and cyberbullying because that is EXACTLY what they are doing.

Again, your "kind" is forbidden from monitoring me in any way, on any venue.

HOLY SHIT GUYS, GABEN IS HAVING A HUGE CHIMPOUT. I'LL POST MORE DETAILS LATER, BUT HERE IS SOME GENUINE CHIMPING PROVIDED BY BASED JUDGE IVAN:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Werf3qhSxN
Again, explain how that is not gloating about harassment.

Answer: It IS gloating about harassment, and that is not okay.

Whenever I say anything along the lines of "Explain how this is not (X)", what I am really saying is: What you are doing absolutely IS (X), and (X) is illegal and wrong, and you need to stop doing it.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want us to stop then you would have to try your best not to acknowledge the trolling along with knowing how badly you behave in some places on the internet such as Wikipedia. By speaking to us and by getting angry over Wikipedia articles you make that get deleted by moderators and editors, you are basically pumping interest thus making this sort of cycle continue.

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
If you want us to stop then you would have to try your best not to acknowledge the trolling along with knowing how badly you behave in some places on the internet such as Wikipedia. By speaking to us and by getting angry over Wikipedia articles you make that get deleted by moderators and editors, you are basically pumping interest thus making this sort of cycle continue.

He could start over with a different name in different hangouts and we'd never find him.

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
I haven't bothered with Wikipedia in over a year.

• Informative
Reactions: Simplicity111

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not a "lolcow". I call people out on trolling and cyberbullying because that is EXACTLY what they are doing.
Know what a Lolcow is. The criteria for a thread here is: a person, group or phenomenon on the Internet which creates humorous or bizarre content, and tends to overreacts over trivial matters.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't bothered with Wikipedia in over a year.
Good then, you at least moved away from Wikipedia in that case. Even then, you still came here and and made demands. That sort of thing would only generate more discussion about you since you came in with your usual attitude.

Reactions: silentprincess

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
What part of "no" don't you get?

You're wearing me thin, Gabe. I've asked you to help me help you multiple times. You could have done this by providing me with concrete evidence that you're being victimized by this board and you've ignored my requests on each occasion.

Pretend you're in my shoes. I don't give a shit about this Nava-Verse, Avan-Verse, Willow chick, none of it. However, when I look in this thread, what do I see? On one hand, I see Enig, Ivan, Willow, Satan, Salto and Alan all getting along, gossiping, swapping fan-art, and being friendly with one another and you.

Then I see you. Abrasive, crude, disruptive. You are quick to anger and make no effort to get along with anyone. You come here as a guest bearing nothing but your own self-interest. I'm not going to tolerate this anymore and am tempted to sticky this thread, or even split it out into its own sub-forum like we did with Jace Connors.

So I'm going to be giving you options this time, buddy-boy. Here's my ultimatum. Pick one:
  • Present an essay with clearly outlined federal laws and how they pertain to the forum. I'm talking 5 paragraphs, citing your claims (both the statues and evidence against said persons). Demonstrate not only a clear understanding of what you're bringing against the board and its users, but also show how it is a factually based stance of litigious correctness.
  • Behave like a god damn human being and make some friends.
  • Enjoy your celebrity status and all which it entails.
Up to you, Navarro.

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
What part of "no" don't you get?

You're wearing me thin, Gabe. I've asked you to help me help you multiple times. You could have done this by providing me with concrete evidence that you're being victimized by this board and you've ignored my requests on each occasion.

Pretend you're in my shoes. I don't give a shit about this Nava-Verse, Avan-Verse, Willow chick, none of it. However, when I look in this thread, what do I see? On one hand, I see Enig, Ivan, Willow, Satan, Salto and Alan all getting along, gossiping, swapping fan-art, and being friendly with one another and you.

Then I see you. Abrasive, crude, disruptive. You are quick to anger and make no effort to get along with anyone. You come here as a guest bearing nothing but your own self-interest. I'm not going to tolerate this anymore and am tempted to sticky this thread, or even split it out into its own sub-forum like we did with Jace Connors.

So I'm going to be giving you options this time, buddy-boy. Here's my ultimatum:
  • Present an essay with clearly outlined federal laws and how they pertain to the forum. I'm talking 5 paragraphs, citing your claims (both the statues and evidence against said persons). Demonstrate not only a clear understanding of what you're bringing against the board and its users, but also show how it is a factually based stance of litigious correctness.
  • Behave like a god damn human being and make some friends.
  • Enjoy your celebrity status and all which it entails.
Up to you, Navarro.
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to put a stop to CYBERBULLYING, and there are cyberbullies on here. It is your duty to have them banned.

Not everyone discussing about you are trolls and cyberbullies, Moleman90000. If any of us did try to engage in trolling or at least made a trolling plan, we would get banned.
True, but the actual cyberbullies are here, and most of the other users, including the administration, is tolerating them.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to put a stop to CYBERBULLYING, and there are cyberbullies on here. It is your duty to have them banned.
Null and everyone on the CWCki Forums staff have the power to ban but on that same note, they need evidence in order to ban someone. If you keep being abrasive and demanding, you yourself can get banned.

Ivan Komarov

BBW
kiwifarms.net
It's not his duty to do jack shit amigo.
If you bothered to listen to me the numerous times I told you this, we broke no laws. If you get this taken down here, we'll just host new threads on n0chan, avanverse sites, and anywhere else. You cannot stop it gabe.

You are not the law Senor Gaben de Bizarro.

Last edited by a moderator:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True, but the actual cyberbullies are here, and most of the other users, including the administration, is tolerating them.
The reason they haven't been banned is because they manage to be civil and they don't make discussion of trolling plans. They are basically following the rules.

Reactions: silentprincess
Tags
None