Moleman, through the Fire and the Flames -

c-no

From some place even higher
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As Ivan Kamarov said, there are other places where the trolls can discuss about you. The internet itself is a many-headed hydra. Cut off one head and another will take its place, Moleman9000. Even if the CWCki Forums died, you still have other websites that have discussions about you.

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
As Ivan Kamarov said, there are other places where the trolls can discuss about you. The internet itself is a many-headed hydra. Cut off one head and another will take its place, Moleman9000. Even if the CWCki Forums died, you still have other websites that have discussions about you.
And that's not okay. What needs to happen is for the trolling to END.

• Dumb
Reactions: Simplicity111

Ivan Komarov

BBW
kiwifarms.net
You're a no good art thief Moleman! you should apologize while you still can!
Speaking of thievery, I enjoy how moleman autistically rages until he breaks his retainer at people about how they steal his work etc, but it's perfectly okay for senor Gaben to rip off other people's work in navaverse and MOLEMIGOS EPIC RAAAAAAAAAP BATTULS.
Please EXPLAIN THIS Gabe.

c-no

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They share the results of their trolling though, which proves that they ARE trolls.
The results of their trolling don't really count as trolling plans since they did not post of how they are going to troll you. If they did, they would be breaking one of the rules.

Reactions: silentprincess

Observers

The Stress is Getting to me
kiwifarms.net
True, but the actual cyberbullies are here, and most of the other users, including the administration, is tolerating them.

Moleman9000 this is not your website,

you are a guest in another persons home (metaphorically) and you are being rude to the home owner "null".

There are other people who have come here and been very nice if you see sammyclassicsonicfan he has been a very polite guest.

walking into someones home barking orders will get you kicked out. you would not do that to someones real home or place of business, so why would you think that its okay to do that here?

It is not okay in the real world and its not okay in cyberspace

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of thievery, I enjoy how moleman autistically rages until he breaks his retainer at people about how they steal his work etc, but it's perfectly okay for senor Gaben to rip off other people's work in navaverse and MOLEMIGOS EPIC RAAAAAAAAAP BATTULS.
Please EXPLAIN THIS Gabe.
What are you talking about? When did I ever rip off anyone? Furthermore, you too are another proven cyberbully.

• Autistic

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
The results of their trolling don't really count as trolling plans since they did not post of how they are going to troll you. If they did, they would be breaking one of the rules.
But, again, it proves that they are actively trolling me.

As I said before mi amigo, you cannot stop it. You fucked up badly, and the sentence is to forever be called a sperg online.
Deal with it hombre.
How did I "fuck up"?

• Autistic

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
Again, explain yourself. That remark clearly refers to a proven coordinated bullying incident several nights ago which you are known to have been involved in.
So, how's it going claiming the Avan-Verse is theft when you did blatant copying of Yu Gi Oh! cards and Epic Rap Battles (something that the original creators profit off of)? Explain that, Mr. Wright.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to put a stop to CYBERBULLYING, and there are cyberbullies on here. It is your duty to have them banned.
You came to our forums and called us cyber bullies and worse.
I'm beginning to think you're doing this to annoy or anger us.
That would make you the troll and the cyberbully.
Think about it.

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
So, how's it going claiming the Avan-Verse is theft when you did blatant copying of Yu Gi Oh! cards and Epic Rap Battles (something that the original creators profit off of)? Explain that, Mr. Wright.
Those weren't done out of harassment. Your shit is done out of harassment. Are you really that ignorant or that dense?

• Dumb

Ivan Komarov

BBW
kiwifarms.net
What are you talking about? When did I ever rip off anyone? Furthermore, you too are another proven cyberbully.
Excuse me while I whip these out
MOLEMAN STEALS ART.png
molexican9000 steals MORE art.jpg

Are you telling me that you drew those backgrounds? Also the origins of that sprite on connor thorn are dubious to me.
Don't even get me started on your youtube account, that's a DMCA claim waiting to happen

c-no

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think about it.
As Pikonic has said, you could be making yourself a hypocrite, Moleman9000.

Reactions: silentprincess

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
Think about it.
Again, my calling out of "cyberbullies" specifically applies to a specific group of several people here and not everyone here.

• Dumb
Tags
None