Moleman, through the Fire and the Flames -

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much does she know about her son's delusions?
I'm guessing not much. Rape monsters, three-donged demons, sexually explicit content... I'm sure she wouldn't approve. Why is it so many autistic lolcows are sexual deviants with perverted fantasies?

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing not much. Rape monsters, three-donged demons, sexually explicit content... I'm sure she wouldn't approve. Why is it so many autistic lolcows are sexual deviants with perverted fantasies?
Because they can't get laid with a real woman. Their brains attempt to adjust, and therefore we have the Ogroid rape beast type creations.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
I hope he doesn't talk to her about his masturbation habits.
I'm sure he's mentioned them once or twice. Knowing that he defends pedophilia and loli, and draws three-penised lust beasts, I'm not sure I want to know.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh wow, finding out that he likes shota in addition to loli would be the best thing ever.

TheWarp

Smug Tomato
kiwifarms.net
Huh, that 25 minutes of video is Gabe's equivalent of the Sonic Toys competition CWC won when he was about the same age. I'm sure there's stuff in there he's real embarrassed about too.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, that 25 minutes of video is Gabe's equivalent of the Sonic Toys competition CWC won when he was about the same age. I'm sure there's stuff in there he's real embarrassed about too.
The guy makes drawings of fat 3 dicked monsters and regularly comes onto a forum as a guest and tries to order it about like General Franco. I highly doubt he's embarrassed by anything in that vid. If anything, everyone EXCEPT Gabe should be embarrassed by that vid.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
Gabe seemed like such a relatively normal kid in this video. What went wrong?

Tags
None