Moleman, through the Fire and the Flames -

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me for my ignorance and going off topic here, but what exactly is lolicon? (I'm not into the manga/anime culture if that is what it's under.) I'm guessing it has something to do with children and I am scared to look it up because of that.

Also, where are the accusations of pedophilia against Gabe is coming from? Admittedly I don't want to wade through 70+ pages to find where it came from. I'm not defending Gabe I'm just curious as to where this came from.
Lolicon is sexualized art of underage, often prepubecent girls. The male equivalent (little boys) would be shota.

While I understand that fictious CP (drawn, written, etc) doesn't involve and harm real children, pedophilia is still a dangerous perversion, and Moleman is a dumb twit for trying to defend it.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me for my ignorance and going off topic here, but what exactly is lolicon? (I'm not into the manga/anime culture if that is what it's under.) I'm guessing it has something to do with children and I am scared to look it up because of that.

Also, where are the accusations of pedophilia against Gabe is coming from? Admittedly I don't want to wade through 70+ pages to find where it came from. I'm not defending Gabe I'm just curious as to where this came from.
Wikipedia definition:

Lolicon (ロリコン?), also romanised as lolikon or rorikon,[1] is a Japanese portmanteau of the phrase "Lolita complex". In Japan, the term describes an attraction to underage girls (whether prepubescent, pubescent, or post-pubescent)[2][3] or an individual with such an attraction.[4][5] It is also commonly used when referring to lolicon manga or lolicon anime, a genre of manga and anime wherein childlike female characters are often depicted in an "erotic-cute" manner (also known as ero kawaii), in an art style reminiscent of the shōjo manga (girls' comics) style. Outside Japan, "lolicon" is in less common usage and usually refers to the genre.

And here's something interesting everyone. This is the definition of lolicon from Molay's favourite wiki known as TV Tropes. It's similar to what Molay talks about lolicon and pedophilia here.

Pedophiles are bad, right? There are few things you'll get more agreement on than that, especially when they're open about it. But sometimes the damaging nature of pedophilia is glossed over and played for laughs or as being harmless, thus resulting in the trope known as Lolicon. Put simply, a lolicon is a pedophile. But instead of the usual villainous or disgusting attitude normally attributed to one, they are instead treated as being a little creepy, but ultimately harmless. Instead of being played to repulse the audience, a lolicon is normally a humorous figure. Because of Western media views, you are highly unlikely to see a Lolicon outside of Japan-derived works such as Anime, Visual Novels or Video Games. Note: Despite this being largely a Japanese trope, it does not actually signify that the Japanese are more approving of pedophilia. On the contrary, the Japanese are just as disapproving as Western countries. Thus, calling yourself a lolicon in real life would be a bad idea if you were visiting Japan, as in normal conversation it does simply mean pedophile. Adding on to that, not all pedophiles in a Japanese work are lolicons. If they are actually taken seriously and as having something that is genuinely wrong with them, they are at best a subversion of Lolicon. Just for added confusion, there is a Japanese fashion style called "Lolita" (and an accompanying trope), which has very little to do with this. Compare with Shotacon. The whole thing may be the result of an accidentally compromising situation, making this Mistaken for Pedophile instead.

molay why is your icon still blank
He actually had an icon here featuring a IRL picture of himself from the stupid "Rocky 9001" video, (don't know who's the one who added it) but he removed it.

This is usually his avatar on various websites and this is how he views himself on the Internet:

Tags
None