Moleman Wars Episode I: The Nickname Menace -

Moleman9000

kiwifarms.net
For shame, Gabe.
Please help stop this, by which I refer to the true cyberbullies involved.

So is saying you want people dead and that shouldn't be used either. Also offensive is subjective. You may be offended but I don't care. And vise-versa when it comes to other subjects.
And at what point does something become absolutely offensive?

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
And at what point does something become absolutely offensive?
I don't think there is anything considered absolutely offensive. I know it's the extreme but Nazis. The majority of people find them offensive but there is a vocal minority that doesn't. Other than needed to eat and breathe to live nothing is absolute.

Reactions: Observers

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...erm can anyone think of a pen/pencil type thing beginning with the letter "K"? I found the term "Knight of the Pork Sword" on a list of gay slurs, and after pissing myself giggling I decided I must turn it into another unfunny pen joke

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...erm can anyone think of a pen/pencil type thing beginning with the letter "K"? I found the term "Knight of the Pork Sword" on a list of gay slurs, and after pissing myself giggling I decided I must turn it into another unfunny pen joke
Krayon?

Lunachu

kiwifarms.net
Since the k is silent a name that begins with n could work.

Tags
None