Cosplay Momokun / Momokun Cosplay / Mariah Mallad / M3rkat / Meeka / "Moomoo" / "Thicc Samus" - Body Positive Islamic Fake Nerd Girl Cosplayer, Convention Creep, Ass + Tiddy Groper

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell with that image quality? She looks like she has rhino skin or something.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 941860
Shoveling shit into your maw, having other people do your “job” for you, and laying around like a beached whale in lingerie is so hard you guise.
She does these pictures every week.

Crying about how cool and awesome your ‘friends’ are.

But why do they run away all the time or move out after a record time, MooMoo?

She has so many people she just met to consider friends.

Talk about being a shallow bitch.

Wyzzerd

Each post now contains 37% more magic!
kiwifarms.net

I still don't understand why anyone is still thirsting after her. She looks more and more like a bloated corpse in each new photo, somehow looks like a hunchbacked granny goblin while being in her 20s, and has the personality of a ogre with npd. Just gross.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggas
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand why anyone is still thirsting after her. She looks more and more like a bloated corpse in each new photo, somehow looks like a hunchbacked granny goblin while being in her 20s, and has the personality of a ogre with npd. Just gross.
You underestimate the innate ability of a human male to ignore everything in the peripheral vision if the tiddy big enough to captivate attention. Fat girls have been abusing this mechanism to find a mate for millenia.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
She does these pictures every week.

Crying about how cool and awesome your ‘friends’ are.

But why do they run away all the time or move out after a record time, MooMoo?

She has so many people she just met to consider friends.

Talk about being a shallow bitch.
This is pretty much Instathot 101. It’s a piss poor attempt to be positive and humble but these chicks are so full of themselves that it ends up rubbing people the wrong way instead. Maybe if they walked the talk, it wouldn’t be so irritating.