Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

• DDoS is active again.

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Divine right to rule

Per asperga ad astra
kiwifarms.net
Ron just lies all day long. What a fucking marmot of a man. Why does he even make this shit up?
He has nothing better to do.
Also, he is a huge narcissist, while being incredible insecure, like most narcissists. Not only does he NEED for people to see him as moral, good, and smart, he also tries to convince himself that everything he did was good and right.
He has a personal vendetta against Vic, Nick and Ty because they hurt his ego, a sin that a narcissist will never forgive. He will try to hound all three of them as long as he lives. He only stopped with Nick because his usual manipulation, threats and anger didn't get him anywhere, and the Ronversations and the mocking of him that they brought hurt his ego even more. Because of that he never left his hugbox again, making his threats, boasting about how he will ruin Vic even further after he completely won the lawsuit, and trying to smear Nick and Ty from the distance, because he is too much of a coward to engage with them anymore, even just online.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
That just sounds like the most blatant lie.

Also, post judgement discovery, eh? I pray, PRAY this all comes back on appeals because you know the salt mine would be monumental compared to an affirmation.
It's a shame Ron is all talk and he's absolutely bluffing about his financial situation, otherwise I wouldn't care much if Vic lost assuming we got lots of hilarious post-judgement discovery BS out of him and Lemonlungs as Ron spent himself into bankruptcy trying to go after the GoFundMe war chest and attempting to put Nick in prison for fraud or whatever dumb fantasies he's convinced himself are true.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame Ron is all talk and he's absolutely bluffing about his financial situation, otherwise I wouldn't care much if Vic lost assuming we got lots of hilarious post-judgement discovery BS out of him and Lemonlungs as Ron spent himself into bankruptcy trying to go after the GoFundMe war chest and attempting to put Nick in prison for fraud or whatever dumb fantasies he's convinced himself are true.
Agreed, switching jobs, downgrading his home, and vehicle really doesn't look like a guy who's doing well for himself. If you're doing well you tend to want to upgrade.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, switching jobs, downgrading his home, and vehicle really doesn't look like a guy who's doing well for himself. If you're doing well you tend to want to upgrade.
Gotta maintain that "Successful Entrepreneur" style at all cost.

...Quite hard when you were never successful in the first place though.

"This happened and I will prove it later maybe".

Classic Ron.
Where are the 'hundreds of women', Ron!? The video with your ex? The 'proof' coming out after the ruling? When do those go up?

I bet you have trouble getting most things up in the bedroom too.
He has nothing better to do.
Also, he is a huge narcissist, while being incredible insecure, like most narcissists. Not only does he NEED for people to see him as moral, good, and smart, he also tries to convince himself that everything he did was good and right.
He has a personal vendetta against Vic, Nick and Ty because they hurt his ego, a sin that a narcissist will never forgive. He will try to hound all three of them as long as he lives. He only stopped with Nick because his usual manipulation, threats and anger didn't get him anywhere, and the Ronversations and the mocking of him that they brought hurt his ego even more. Because of that he never left his hugbox again, making his threats, boasting about how he will ruin Vic even further after he completely won the lawsuit, and trying to smear Nick and Ty from the distance, because he is too much of a coward to engage with them anymore, even just online.
He is a rabid lefty Puritan. He *has* to adhere to the brand and party line or be PURGED.

These loonies used to be the progressives that fought *against* restrictive rules and power structures. They have gained power and merely substituted their own purity tests.

Divine right to rule

Per asperga ad astra
kiwifarms.net
He is a rabid lefty Puritan. He *has* to adhere to the brand and party line or be PURGED.
He is that, but honestly, I have NEVER heard the position that "unwanted" hugs or kisses on the cheeks in public space are sexual assault or fucking pedophilia outside of KV and Ron specifically.
#MeToo has spawned some absurdity and goalpost moving, but that is just so absurd that I have trouble believing that they really think that.
They probably just used and use it to smear and ruin Vic, because mildly conservative man bad.
Ron may actually believe it, but Ron is also a giant retard and extremely socially maladjusted.

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is that, but honestly, I have NEVER heard the position that "unwanted" hugs or kisses on the cheeks in public space are sexual assault or fucking pedophilia outside of KV and Ron specifically.
#MeToo has spawned some absurdity and goalpost moving, but that is just so absurd that I have trouble believing that they really think that.
They probably just used and use it to smear and ruin Vic, because mildly conservative man bad.
Ron may actually believe it, but Ron is also a giant retard and extremely socially maladjusted.
I mean, Ron argued that farting at someone could be considered assault.

Either some particularly speshul snowflake claimed it, and now the Big Tent of Woke-ism must now accept it--no matter how crazy to be inclusive--, or he has claimed it, and now he needs to stick to the story.
OneHandClapping said:
I mean, Ron argued that farting at someone could be considered assault.
This is the guy who wanted to FIGHT Vic because he walked in between him and Monica--by his own admission.

If true (and not just beating his concave chest), he lives life on a hair trigger. No one should give this crazy access to a firearm.

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
If true (and not just beating his concave chest), he lives life on a hair trigger. No one should give this crazy access to a firearm.
The scary part is I believe Ron can still legally buy a gun because he was never convicted of domestic violence against his ex-wife or his son (as it was only used as an affidavit to BTFO him in family court). I'm glad Ron hates the Second Amendment and believes guns are toxic masculinity as any good soy-male would, because Ron is the exact sort of person who gun control activists love to point to in their arguments.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The scary part is I believe Ron can still legally buy a gun because he was never convicted of domestic violence against his ex-wife or his son (as it was only used as an affidavit to BTFO him in family court). I'm glad Ron hates the Second Amendment and believes guns are toxic masculinity as any good soy-male would, because Ron is the exact sort of person who gun control activists love to point to in their arguments.
He hates it until it protects his rights. Like most of these fuckers. Your gun is toxic masculinity. His gun is pure self-defense. Just a nasty, greasy little marmot of a man.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Ron hates the Second Amendment and believes guns are toxic masculinity as any good soy-male would, because Ron is the exact sort of person who gun control activists love to point to in their arguments.
Ron's the type of violent leftist who would probably be anti-second amendment because he's projecting his own violent tendencies onto gun owners.