Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

• DDoS is active again.

Pie

"Ohhhhh he's a shrewd one!"
kiwifarms.net
Monica will be at Galaxycon Raleigh this weekend along with Sabat, they can't seem to decide which old/unflattering picture to use.

Moron1.JPG

mr1.JPG

mr3.JPG

Ron nibbled on some bait and got high on copium, hopes Vic will do the work to be a better person after the lawsuit.

rt1.JPG

rt2.JPG

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Monica will be at Galaxycon Raleigh this weekend along with Sabat, they can't seem to decide which old/unflattering picture to use.

View attachment 2391445

View attachment 2391451

View attachment 2391453

Ron nibbled on some bait and got high on copium, hopes Vic will do the work to be a better person after the lawsuit.

View attachment 2391447

View attachment 2391448

Monica's simps are almost as agonizing as @Ron Toye (King Simp) himself.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2391445

View attachment 2391451

View attachment 2391453

View attachment 2391447

View attachment 2391448

And if appeals go that way you're down $250k and won't ever be able to get home insurance Ron you dipshit.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2391445

View attachment 2391451

View attachment 2391453

View attachment 2391447

View attachment 2391448

I love how she still used her old pic, while the official site just used a near latest one.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2391445

View attachment 2391451

View attachment 2391453

View attachment 2391447

View attachment 2391448

You know, if they used their recent pics instead of old ones they would probably have more people in line. The few that are there for them are probably confused seeing some old diabetic horse sitting at the booth. "I hope he does the work to be a better person...." Wish these liars and abusers would take their own advice but I guess that's asking too much of them.

Ceral Funt

Listen here you little shit
kiwifarms.net
Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit, JDF and Shatner are going to be there... I just hope they don't get poisoned by breathing the same air as Casting Couch Sabat and Moronica...

(Yes, I've been a JDF fan for over half my lifetime walking this shitty earth, trashcan me all you want.)

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
I like how everyone who's in the pic is either a tubbo or a soyboy. Except probably that one guy in brown shirt, but considering how it goes, that could be a case of inner ugliness.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
I like how everyone who's in the pic is either a tubbo or a soyboy. Except probably that one guy in brown shirt, but considering how it goes, that could be a case of inner ugliness.
Was about to say the same but to add extra lines kv loves to spew: Look how small the line is despite all the people there! Plus, look at how white all her fans are! Something something white supremacists sexists racists something something.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2391445

View attachment 2391451

View attachment 2391453

View attachment 2391447

View attachment 2391448

This looks less like bait and more like he's talking to himself from a junk account.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Stepford Wives chimpanzee smile in the first pic scares the shit out of me. That woman has never smiled in her life.

Can't believe Monica has a more authentic smile over that.

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SHE HUGGED A FAN THAT'S SEXUAL ASSAULT!! She's not properly social distancing during a wave of the deadly delta variant that will doom us all fire her immediately. Appearing with sabat is about the only way she can get a few trickle down fans to waddle over to her table,that girl in the bulma cosplay....no words.
Maybe this is why Ron plays second fiddle to her every chance she gets. Compared to Sabat, Ron looks like a stick with no distinguishing features.