Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe he has admitted to not listening/watching/not caring about it cause of his virtue signaling.
It's amazing how many of these scum openly admit this and even actively refuse to do it. I used to hate right-wingers who did shit like this and thought this was some unique feature of that species, but now I hate myself for ever having been a part of the left-wing tribe.

Note: a plane needs two wings to fly.

A N N E X

kiwifarms.net
He has repeatedly claimed to have one and he lives in Texas, all you need is the money to buy one to get a gun there.
1637790117128.png

I searched his twitter for any mention of a gun and I found one where he got into an argument with a cop during a traffic stop about the radar detector in his car. Ron claims it picked up the radar gun, but he also got pulled over for speeding, so your mileage may vary.

1637790162212.png

I checked and Ron has been cited for speeding multiple times. He was clocked at 90 in a 60 once and also got a ticket for not wearing his seat belt.

1637790935566.png
1637790897771.png

1637790918944.png

Ron really hates those pigs pulling over him for speeding. It was enough for him to invest in a radar detector.

1637791055863.png

Last edited:

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
We can surely all imagine the road rage Ron probably gets into.
Other men might flip the bird and yell some gamer words, Ron threateningly waves a remote out the window and yells "I HAVE YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER, KID! I WILL FIND OUT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND TELL YOUR PARENTS!"
Him screeching "I'm telling!!" anytime someone even mildly inconveniences him will never not be funny.

But for real: shouldn't the cognitive dissonance of his incredibly unmasculine and pathetic behaviors versus what he claims actually be at a level where it's physically painful now? Like, how can such a wretched little cunt of a man not despise himself every second? I don't get it.

TheClappening

The pimp hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye Stop endangering other drivers' lives with your reckless driving behavior!
Ron's going to be the next Darrell Brooks.

It's amazing how many of these scum openly admit this and even actively refuse to do it. I used to hate right-wingers who did shit like this and thought this was some unique feature of that species, but now I hate myself for ever having been a part of the left-wing tribe.

Note: a plane needs two wings to fly.
Why can't we go back to the good old days when right vs left was people arguing, generally passionately but civilly, about foreign intervention, defense spending, welfare spending, etc, and not 63 genders, blaming huhwytes for everything wrong in the world, and banning people for off color jokes from a decade ago.

TheClappening

The pimp hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ron wonders how much it would cost him in legal fees to punch Ben Shapiro.

View attachment 2749327
This is typical of Ron. Violent despite his protestations of being reformed, yet we all know we could give him a million in legal funds and he'd never do it because he's a pussy.

Also typical of Shane. He literally repeated what Shapiro said (that the case hinges on whether or not the McMichaels had probably cause for their citizens arrest) yet somehow misinterpreted it to score some kind of dunk. It's fucking weird.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye Stop endangering other drivers' lives with your reckless driving behaviors!
When has he ever cared about the safety of others?
Ron wonders how much it would cost him in legal fees to punch Ben Shapiro. How many times must a domestic abuser write down his fantasies about hurting people before they realize that he hasn't changed?

View attachment 2749327
Depends if you're caught. I know if I punched either of these two I wouldn't stick around (because they'd be flat on their asses crying since they're both pussies and they both look like pedophiles so no one would bother file a report but them.

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ron wonders how much it would cost him in legal fees to punch Ben Shapiro. How many times must a domestic abuser write down his fantasies about hurting people before they realize that he hasn't changed?

View attachment 2749327
I read Ben’s tweet in his own voice and even I found it to be more tolerable than listening to Ron Toye talk about fantasizing on wanting to assault someone for having a different opinion

Divine right to rule

Per asperga ad astra
kiwifarms.net
Constantly wondering about how much it would "cost" to assault people you don't like is the mark of a changed man. And if you don't believe he left his days as a violent abuser behind him, you are hightist and have the position that nobody can change.
Also, black supremicist neonazi Ron Toye hates Israel and tiny conservacucks.

I would love to see a fight between Ron "Remotecuck" Toye and the lion of Zion.
It would be David vs David.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2748663

I searched his twitter for any mention of a gun and I found one where he got into an argument with a cop during a traffic stop about the radar detector in his car. Ron claims it picked up the radar gun, but he also got pulled over for speeding, so your mileage may vary.

View attachment 2748671

I checked and Ron has been cited for speeding multiple times. He was clocked at 90 in a 60 once and also got a ticket for not wearing his seat belt.

View attachment 2748707 View attachment 2748705
View attachment 2748706

Ron really hates those pigs pulling over him for speeding. It was enough for him to invest in a radar detector.

View attachment 2748713
It's always the degenerate criminals that hate blue lives matter.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2749327
Come on Ron, we know that the only thing you punched in your life is your badge when you went to work.
Or defenseless women.
But is that really better ?
:story:

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Constantly wondering about how much it would "cost" to assault people you don't like is the mark of a changed man.
Baby steps. I bet when he was beating his wives and kid, he didn't stop to think what it might cost.

This is just his most recent Twitter. His original, @RonToye, was banned, and I believe he deleted another, although he might have just undeleted it later. Someone claimed earlier in the thread that he'd told @JosephTX he had a gun, but since the only source of that would be @JosephTX himself, and I can't find the post where he said that, if there is one, that might be unreliable too.

My memory, which might be unreliable, too, was this was early on when he was more openly threatening, and in some kind of context where he threatened deadly force if attacked. This is his earlier Twitter archive: https://archive.fo/https://twitter.com/RonToye*

I can't figure out how to search it though.

Also the @RonToye account still exists, but it's protected. I think a different one was banned.

Also are those PMs the ones with @JosephTX or someone else?

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net