Most ridiculously unfunny/annoying DSP moments?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net
For me it was that moment in Danganronpa 2 playthrough where he sang a atrocious "comedy" song when a character with a guitar was introduced.
I the video was probably deleted from Jewtube because in the same stream he says sexual shit
Related video about the topic:

Philly May Lyrus

Panda Lee Broke My Achy Breaky Heart *Snort*
kiwifarms.net
For me its when he forgets controls and blames the game for missing inputs which is everyday. I agree with DZoomer about the talking down to as well.

BTK

kiwifarms.net
I absolutely hate when he goes on about how he thinks what he does is a job, like he's really working hard.

I also really hate when he uses words that make him sound like a really out of touch white guy trying to be cool and black.

"Chill stream"

"Peace out"

Shut the fuck up, Phil. You're white, and you're lame.

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never thought I'd say this but I swear to God it's becoming "the people around DSP and everything they do" more and more each day, specifically the people who lick his asshole ironically and the Twitter/YouTube detractors who can't help crossing the velvet rope between them and the One Man Show that is Phil Burnell.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
I didn't have an answer until @Full Race Replay reminded me of this video:

The absolute nadir of video game let's plays, which is saying something considering DSP's oeuvre. The TIHYDP itself is an interminable amount of DSP's patented "UNH UNH UNHHHHHHH" commentary, I can't even imagine what his actual videos were like. Tevin has no hope of salvaging any part of that content.

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
Most unfunny or annoying moment? When he live streamed video games.

⬆️ Should be part of his attempts to change himself over time, he put so much effort into a switch of reputation, he says, what's one more?

Which reminds me of my constantly annoyed contribution: Everything he says is deliberate and aims to manipulate people, even if the conversation is about irrelevant topics. This is really exhausting as soon as you get aware of that. Everything is a battle of semantics with this guy.

This is one of the prominent reasons I can't listen to Phil for long and have to switch to a normal streamer who doesn't try to convince me of his twisted worldview with every breath (mostly how he did nothing wrong).

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Well this is kind of silly thread. The man has a 12 year legacy online and he's been unfunny and annoying for at least 98% of it. You may as well be asking someone to dig through a landfill and decide which single piece of rotting medical waste they find the least agreeable; even if it was possible it would just be irresponsible to ask anyone to do it.

That's why instead I rely on South Americans like Snort Burnell, Soma Julius Cruz, and Memology 101 to dig through the hepatitis infested garbage heaps and snag out anything worth salvaging while I kick back and benefit from the fruits of their cheap labor, like any good US citizen.