Mr Magenta has sex with Trent on an airplane - Of all the places Mr Magenta gets laid

I should be working

Motivation is the Result of Action not the Source.
kiwifarms.net
I have an urge to track down every Tale concerning Trent's Anus and then consolidate them into a volume of stories and have them printed in a Leather bound book with gold trimings, a large word "TRENT" engraved on the front cover.
Then I'll put it on my bookshelf nestled in between My Shakespeare and H.G. Wells collections.
That way, when in 50 or so years I finally kick the bucket and my grandkids start rummaging through my stuff looking for shit to sell, they'll come accross the book of Trent.
And they will read it, and they will whisper the words "what the fuck".

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The book may teach them to start having sexual relations with the anus of MEN

Trent hears someone say anus and comes running. Mr Magenta steps up to the plate. “Time for anus” mr Magenta says. “Pleasure for my anus!” Trent screams at the top of his lungs. Mr Magenta leaps forward his cock landing directly into Trent’s anus.

Pissmaster General

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, the Trent stories are genuinely great and could work as a book.

Everything I know about the Trent Universe:

-Stories are told in real time, they happened on the day of the post unless otherwise noted
-Trent's anus is magical and irresistible, any man regardless of sexual orientation can not resist the anus of Trent, though I don't know how women react to Trent's anus
-Trent never seems to get hurt or run out of stamina when engaging others with his anus, and seeks out anyone he can find that will shove their penis inside of his anus. Trent seems to prefer African men, though whether he engages with them because of where he lives or if he prefers them is unbeknownst to me
-Trent is from the United States of America while Mr. Magenta is from Australia
-Mr. Magenta, while 100% straight, seeks the anus of Trent for he knows there is nothing more pleasurable in the world than the anus of Trent
-Only @Shiversblood and @formershroomeryuser tell canonical tales of Trent
-Trent is an active member of the Shroomery forums
-Trent's surname is unknown, whilst Mr. Magenta's Christian name is unknown
-Mr. Magenta is not wealthy, but has the means to travel to America, and does so often

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
I have an urge to track down every Tale concerning Trent's Anus and then consolidate them into a volume of stories and have them printed in a Leather bound book with gold trimings, a large word "TRENT" engraved on the front cover.
Then I'll put it on my bookshelf nestled in between My Shakespeare and H.G. Wells collections.
That way, when in 50 or so years I finally kick the bucket and my grandkids start rummaging through my stuff looking for shit to sell, they'll come accross the book of Trent.
And they will read it, and they will whisper the words "what the fuck".
Right between Shakespeare and H.G. Wells my nigga

The book may teach them to start having sexual relations with the anus of MEN

Trent hears someone say anus and comes running. Mr Magenta steps up to the plate. “Time for anus” mr Magenta says. “Pleasure for my anus!” Trent screams at the top of his lungs. Mr Magenta leaps forward his cock landing directly into Trent’s anus.
Hell yeah!

Seriously though, the Trent stories are genuinely great and could work as a book.

Everything I know about the Trent Universe:

-Stories are told in real time, they happened on the day of the post unless otherwise noted
-Trent's anus is magical and irresistible, any man regardless of sexual orientation can not resist the anus of Trent, though I don't know how women react to Trent's anus
-Trent never seems to get hurt or run out of stamina when engaging others with his anus, and seeks out anyone he can find that will shove their penis inside of his anus. Trent seems to prefer African men, though whether he engages with them because of where he lives or if he prefers them is unbeknownst to me
-Trent is from the United States of America while Mr. Magenta is from Australia
-Mr. Magenta, while 100% straight, seeks the anus of Trent for he knows there is nothing more pleasurable in the world than the anus of Trent
-Only @Shiversblood and @formershroomeryuser tell canonical tales of Trent
-Trent is an active member of the Shroomery forums
-Trent's surname is unknown, whilst Mr. Magenta's Christian name is unknown
-Mr. Magenta is not wealthy, but has the means to travel to America, and does so often
This is almost 100% accurate information explained a man from a foreign country with the ambition to change his otherwise heterosexual tendencies by slamming his cock into the anus of Trent. Except one thing. It only appears that me and Shivers are there to tell canonical tales of the anus of Trent. At shroomery.org hella niggas light up with tales how great it is to penetrate the anus of Trent with massive cock until explosion of orgasm with male penis. Only here at kiwifarms forums is it me and Shivers who tell tales of how Trent's anus hella pleasures men.

It is also 100% accurate that while Mr. Magenta is not a man of wealth he does do extremely well in the shipping financing industry as big name companies are always hella looking up his resume to get loans n shit for their big business overseas exports trade routes. Mr. Magenta hella wakes up with his briefcase in his arms ready at a moments notice to attend a sales meeting. He does it all for low salary as a generous guy taking jobs other niggas would only do for 6 figures straight to the bank. While Mr. Magenta is not a man of hella wealth he is a man who accumulated a good living at times and is able to travel to the U.S.A. to hella slam cock into the anus of Trent.

Otherwise every word you said is straight on point.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
OK, follow-up question: Does Mr Magenta ever show any sort of romance towards Trent, or is it all just hello here comes hella hard cock in anus all the time? Surely Mr Magenta can spring for some flowers or a candlelight dinner before the hard anus slamming starts.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: formershroomeryuser

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
OK, follow-up question: Does Mr Magenta ever show any sort of romance towards Trent, or is it all just hello here comes hella hard cock in anus all the time? Surely Mr Magenta can spring for some flowers or a candlelight dinner before the hard anus slamming starts.
Actually one time I think Mr. Magenta had some dimly lit candles and him and Trent were sipping Merlot. The mood was set with dimly lit candles. Anus time said Trent "time for anus."

Trent then bent over exposing his anus in the glistening moon glow. "Sexual relations with anus" said Trent.

So there was that one time. I do not remember what happened the rest of the night. I think somebody busted open the door and screamed " Trent nooooooooooo!" and Mr. Magenta quickly unfastened his pants to rush to slam his penis into the anus of Trent. The guy who busted open the door kind of freaked out and ran to stop them but it was too late and he looked on in horror as Trent's anus tightened around the cock or Mr. Magenta.

Or some shit like that. So there was that one time. No kissing or touching but yes he definitely lit some candles and poured some wine for Trent. I guess. I wasn't there I just heard about this shit.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta did indeed light some candles and get some wine one time before he quickly slammed his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. Mr Magenta grabbed the bottle of wine and said, “Trent I heard that you “go” for “merlot” and Trent said “indeed I do go for Merlot.” And mr Magenta and Trent suddenly started having anal sex mr Magenta thrusting his penis into Trent’s anus it’s so much pleasure mr Magenta ejaculates semen.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta did indeed light some candles and get some wine one time before he quickly slammed his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. Mr Magenta grabbed the bottle of wine and said, “Trent I heard that you “go” for “merlot” and Trent said “indeed I do go for Merlot.” And mr Magenta and Trent suddenly started having anal sex mr Magenta thrusting his penis into Trent’s anus it’s so much pleasure mr Magenta ejaculates semen.
Mr. Magenta did indeed know that Trent has a few sips of the wine and god damn, the anus just comes out exposed as Trent bends over. Mr. Magenta got the wine and Trent showed up dressed as grandma. Mr. Magenta then said to Trent "why Trent what a big anus you have" and Trent said "the better for me to get you to anal canal me my dear." At which point Mr. Magenta said "hey wait a minute you aren't grandma" and Trent said "you got me. Now bust open that Merlot."

Mr. magenta popped open the Merlot and Trent got all horny and bent over exposing his anus. At this point Mr. magenta's cock springs up and he says "I guess winter is over. This tree is in full bloom." and then Trent's anus is like a termite because at this point it eats all of Mr. magenta's wood. Mr. Magenta's cock is like the battering ram William Wallace used to bash down the fortress when he sacked York it is just slammed into Trent.

They fuck all night. Obviously. It is like Yellowstone with the gieser but it is actually more like Mr. Magenta's cock hard as a stone shooting semen into Trent. Later Mr. Magenta is so exhausted and passed out tired from ramming Trent in his ass harder then Yogi Bear trying to bash the door down to escape a meeting at picnic basket addicts anonymous. Trent seems to have full energy and pulls off his pants and runs off into the night to allow other men to penetrate.

The next day Mr. Magenta wakes up renergised and hears a knock on the door. He opens the door and it is Trent. Trent immediately pretends to drop something and bends over to pick it up his trousers fall down exposing his anus. Mr. Magenta's face gets all red and he prepares to leapfrog into Trent pounding his anus as he slamd hard cock into Trent's ass but right at that moment Trent pulls up his pants and hops off laughing and saying "you can lookie lookie but you can't touchie touchie. Not without Merlot." Mr. Magenta' s jaw drops and he expects himself to rethink his will to live.

Now Mr. Magenta always has Merlot with him. Just in case anyone wonders why, he always wants to be prepared. That is all real talk.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“A lot of black men have been having anal sex recently.” A black man says to mr Magenta. “I know that. These men, they enjoy anus. They crave anus. They just gotta have anus. And now, these homosexual men, they are searching, for the anus, of a man named Trent, right now. Hurry! We must hide Trent from the homosexual men!” Mr Magenta screams. “Accurate information. We gotta get Trent out of here before the homosexual men arrive.” The black man explains. Mr Magenta and the black man run into the front room and grab Trent. “We gotta get the fuck out of here!” The black man screams. “The homosexual men are coming right now! They are on their way!” Mr Magenta screams. “I don’t care if they are on their way. I will sexually satisfy the men using my anus! Haha ya!” Trent says. “No trent! There is way too many homosexual men coming! You would never be able to satisfy that many cocks at one time! It’s impossible! We gotta go!” Mr Magenta screams

The next day Trent and mr Magenta go to hella haunted houses because it is October. “So many hella haunted houses.” Trent says to mr Magenta. Mr Magenta quickly slams his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. A man dressed up as a monster jumps out from around the corner to scare Trent and mr Magenta, but then he notices the two are actually having anal sex together. The man gasps. “Hey you two! This is a haunted houses! You men are not suppose to be having anal sex here!” The man screams. “I’m sorry but I really enjoy anus!” Mr Magenta screams.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
“A lot of black men have been having anal sex recently.” A black man says to mr Magenta. “I know that. These men, they enjoy anus. They crave anus. They just gotta have anus. And now, these homosexual men, they are searching, for the anus, of a man named Trent, right now. Hurry! We must hide Trent from the homosexual men!” Mr Magenta screams. “Accurate information. We gotta get Trent out of here before the homosexual men arrive.” The black man explains. Mr Magenta and the black man run into the front room and grab Trent. “We gotta get the fuck out of here!” The black man screams. “The homosexual men are coming right now! They are on their way!” Mr Magenta screams. “I don’t care if they are on their way. I will sexually satisfy the men using my anus! Haha ya!” Trent says. “No trent! There is way too many homosexual men coming! You would never be able to satisfy that many cocks at one time! It’s impossible! We gotta go!” Mr Magenta screams

The next day Trent and mr Magenta go to hella haunted houses because it is October. “So many hella haunted houses.” Trent says to mr Magenta. Mr Magenta quickly slams his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. A man dressed up as a monster jumps out from around the corner to scare Trent and mr Magenta, but then he notices the two are actually having anal sex together. The man gasps. “Hey you two! This is a haunted houses! You men are not suppose to be having anal sex here!” The man screams. “I’m sorry but I really enjoy anus!” Mr Magenta screams.
Halloween can be a very scary time of year when that many men are trying to have sex with Trent's anus. It looks like Mr. Magenta got Trent to safety though, then he himself came out on top so to speak. Yet still, how scary to think that even for Trent there can be too many cocks for his anus. I thought there never could be. That must have been a lot of cocks. Trent almost died from too many cocks trying to enter him. Hella reality.

• Feels
Reactions: Tragi-Chan

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Trent we are being priced out of our homes!” Mr Magenta screams. “What?” Trent says, in a confused manner. “These men from California have come to our state and are now buying up all the real estate and raising rent and pricing us out of homes!” Mr Magenta says. Trent grabs his sawed off shotgun and goes outside. He sees a whole bunch of people from California standing around. “Hey! Are you the guys from California who are pricing us out of our homes!” Trent screams. “The cost of rent is too high in California, so we want to make the price of rent too high in the rest of the United States of America as well! Everyone in California who is not a millionaire is homeless! People should be homeless in all 50 states hahahahahah!” The man from California says in a sinister manner. Trent quickly blasts the man directly in the forehead with his sawed off shotgun. Tons of California people start screaming and running. Mr Magenta quickly begins opening fire with his fully automatic machine gun killing several of them. Trent quickly blasts the last remaining alive with his sawed off shot gun. “Now the pricing of rent in our state will remain affordable” Trent says. Men start clapping and pat Trent on the back.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
“Trent we are being priced out of our homes!” Mr Magenta screams. “What?” Trent says, in a confused manner. “These men from California have come to our state and are now buying up all the real estate and raising rent and pricing us out of homes!” Mr Magenta says. Trent grabs his sawed off shotgun and goes outside. He sees a whole bunch of people from California standing around. “Hey! Are you the guys from California who are pricing us out of our homes!” Trent screams. “The cost of rent is too high in California, so we want to make the price of rent too high in the rest of the United States of America as well! Everyone in California who is not a millionaire is homeless! People should be homeless in all 50 states hahahahahah!” The man from California says in a sinister manner. Trent quickly blasts the man directly in the forehead with his sawed off shotgun. Tons of California people start screaming and running. Mr Magenta quickly begins opening fire with his fully automatic machine gun killing several of them. Trent quickly blasts the last remaining alive with his sawed off shot gun. “Now the pricing of rent in our state will remain affordable” Trent says. Men start clapping and pat Trent on the back.
Not all men who enjoy Trent's company have so much money to spare. It is unfair to everyone else. Now is the time to penetrate Trent's ass. Before prices get to Donald Trump level.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if you were legally obligated to have sex with the anus of a man named Trent? What if you had no choice and HAD to have sex with his anus? What would your reasoning be? What excuse would you use? How would you feel about having to have sex with a mans anus? Did you enjoy it? Discuss.

Freddy Freaker

Herald of the Superior Future
kiwifarms.net
What if you were legally obligated to have sex with the anus of a man named Trent? What if you had no choice and HAD to have sex with his anus? What would your reasoning be? What excuse would you use? How would you feel about having to have sex with a mans anus? Did you enjoy it? Discuss.
Trent's anus seems to have some weird, almost cosmic pull. So while normally it would be hella gay, I wouldn't have any problem with anus if it was the anus of a man named Trent

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino