Mr Magenta takes a Klonopin right before slamming his penis into the anus of a man named Trent

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta is walking down the street. He has just arrived in the USA from Australia a few days ago. He knocks on a door. Trents mom answers the door. "Hella sup." Mr Magenta says. "Trent is downstairs." Trents moms says and lets Mr Magenta inside. Mr Magenta goes inside and heads downstairs and goes into Trents room and sees him. "Yo yo yo." Trent says. "Time for anus?" Mr Magenta says. "Hella accurate." Trent explains, then turns around and bends over and quickly exposes his anus. Mr Magenta quickly slams his penis directly into the anus of a man Named Trent. Then they hear the doorbell go of.

Trents mom answers the door and sees a black man. "What the fuck? Are you here to rob me??" Trents mom says. "No. Its me Darius. I am here to see Trent." The black man says. "Oh. I wasn't trying to be racist sorry about that. Come on in." Trents mom says. "Hella understandable. If I was white and a black man knocked on my door I would probably say the same damn thing." Darius says and then lets out a chuckle. Trents mom laughs too. Darius comes inside and heads downstairs and towards Trents room.

Mr Magenta ejaculates inside of Trents anus at the same moment that Darius opens up the door. Mr Magenta quickly pulls his penis out and pulls up his pants. "Whoa whoa! Did you just see my penis?" Mr Magenta asks. "Yeah." Darius says. "Sorry about that." Mr Magenta says and his face goes bright red. "Its okay Bro, I aint even tripping off that." Darius says. "Oh okay." Mr Magenta says and feels a little better about it, but still feels embarrassed. "Wanna smoke some weed?" Darius says and pulls out a blunt. "Hellas." Mr Magenta says. After smoking for a while and hanging out Mr Magenta heads home.

The next day Mr magenta walks over to Trents house. Trents mom opens the door and lets him inside. As Mr Magenta heads towards Trents room he hears Trent screaming. Mr Magenta opens Trents door and sees several black men inside the room and sees a black man slamming his penis into the anus of Trent. Darius is in the corner sitting in a chair smoking a blunt.

"Trent??" Mr Magenta says. "Oh. Mr Magenta. I didn't know you were coming over today." Trent says, as the black man keeps thrusting his penis into Trents anus. "You are having sexual relations with black men??" Mr Magenta says. "Indeed. Mr Magenta you were aware that me and you were not in a monogamous relationship from the start. My anus provides hella pleasure for men, and my anus demands numerous cocks on a daily basis." Trent says. "Oh...Ofcourse ofcourse." Mr Magenta says. The black man ejaculates inside of Trents anus then pulls out. "Come over here and slam your penis into my anus." Trent says. Mr Magenta walks behind Trent. He feels the stares of all the black men. "I cant!" Mr Magenta screams and runs out of the house and runs home.

The next day Mr Magenta goes to his psychiatrist. He tells her. "I was at Trents house and I wanted to slam my penis into his anus but there was numerous black men there, and I felt hella anxiety while the black men were watching and was unable to slam my penis into Trents anus." Mr Magenta explains.

"I will prescribe you Klonopin for your anxiety." She says. Mr magenta heads to wal mart and picks up the prescription. That night he heads to trents house. Trents mom lets him in and he goes inside and yet again he discovers numerous black men inside having sex with the anus of a man Trent. Mr Magenta waits until the black man finishes, then steps up to the plate. Mr Magenta pulls out his pill bottle of Klonopin and takes one. "Hella relaxed." Mr magenta says, waist a moment, then slams his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. Ejaculate.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net