Mukbang YouTubers - watch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

JCnGGd32

kiwifarms.net

JCnGGd32

kiwifarms.net
What's the consensus on seemingly normal-sized mukbangers? Are they all bulimic?

Either that or they spit out the food and edit the footage to hide it. It's theorised that a lot of them drink huge amounts of water (COLDEST WATER BOTTLE) to make the vomit-process easier.

There's no way you can "outrun" the 6,000+ calories that these people ingest during Mukbangs, despite all the comments from the 12 year olds who watch saying "he just exercises and eats healthy the other days". The only other alternative would be fasting for multiple days with a lot of exercise, and a mukbang once a week.

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain to me the draw of watching asian people shovel food into their mouth, slapping their lips and talking with their mouth full? What drives people to do this and furthermore, what drives people to waste time watching it? At least i can understand the humor of videogame lets plays, but this seems partially fetishistic. What am i not understanding?

It seriously grosses me out, but i'm autistic and can't handle eating around most people to begin with ahaha.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain to me the draw of watching asian people shovel food into their mouth, slapping their lips and talking with their mouth full? What drives people to do this and furthermore, what drives people to waste time watching it? At least i can understand the humor of videogame lets plays, but this seems partially fetishistic. What am i not understanding?

It seriously grosses me out, but i'm autistic and can't handle eating around most people to begin with ahaha.
Google it. Multiple reasons.

If you can handle big words:

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
This fatty probably won't interest anyone but me. She has hardly any subscribers or videos. Although 80 subscribers isn't bad if you are new and merely lost in algorithm hell because you don't promote yourself well.

Essentially That Mukbang Chick is a fat nutter who claims she's better than those other middle aged women obsessed with 80s hair metal because she isn't a groupie. She just likes the music. Even though she posted on the groupie board about getting yelled at by some rocker's girlfriend when she was trying to hook up.

Her last two videos were her eating in her car while moaning about being banned from Metal Sludge 17 times. I believe her username was nycrue. Or at least that's the last one she used. She lies about making alts and the mod says to not believe anything nycrue says because she lies constantly.

Your life must be pretty sad if you sit in your car stuffing your face with taco bell and complaining that the haters got you banned from a 23 year old website about aging spandex kings. She claims Metal Sludge is sexist against female posters. Yet two of their most beloved members are women.

If I ever end up like that kill me. Seriously. This chick has chosen a fate worse than death. And she's only gonna get fatter pigging out in her car.

What's the consensus on seemingly normal-sized mukbangers? Are they all bulimic?

I used to watch the tiny Asian people mukbangs for the freak value. No idea. If I ate like that I would be in the ER. One or two gorging sessions isn't gonna turn you into a pachyderm. But these people do it regularly and I have no idea how. They gotta be purging.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These twin sisters are a couple clowns. They're talking about how mukbangs make them feel shitty and they're totally gonna stop you guys. But not really, just til they get hungry next.
They remind me of tweedledee and tweedledum.
Kate Winslet did a video on them and I never knew who they were

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net

It's not because you're autistic, it's because this is legitimately freaky shit. While one can conceptually (and even neurotypically) understand the explanations, many people still find these chomping, smacking gorge fests revolting on a visceral level.

So it apparently boils down to: Lonely buggers who think eating alone is no good, and fat-fetish perverts.

Beowulf_Polaris

I like cash and my hair to my ass
kiwifarms.net

This muckbang thing is super odd. I have a couple of friends who enjoy watching those types of videos. Mainly to fantasize about them getting fatter and other odd stuff like that. It is weird how popular they have become in recent years.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Eating in Korea is a very important part of life and it's mostly done socially. For example, it's not uncommon for restaurants not to serve a single person, they accept a minimum of two people per table, especially in bbq restaurants. It's also extremely common for people to eat out everyday since it's cheap, delicious food is available everywhere at every hour of the day and, especially at night, dinner is one of the few free moments in their day. Consider that on average Koreans work more than 50 hours per week (until 2018 the maximum was 68 hours per week, to say it is inhumane is an understatement). But, of course, nowadays loads of people live by themselves and don't even have the time to go out and have dinner with friends (in some cases they don't even have IRL friends), so they spend the little time they have online. Also, in Korean culture (and I think in many Asian cultures) making noises while eating is seen as a sign of enjoyment: if you eat in silence it means you don't like the food. Slurping, chewing, smacking your lips is a way to kind of signal to other people: "Hey, this shit is good, I highly recommend it, go get yourselves some!"

So, when you add all these factors together, it kind of makes sense that mukbangs exist, at least from a Korean perspective. However, the way our beloved deathfats and many other Western mukbangers do it? Hell, no. That's just gluttony and fetishistic content through and through.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
If you want to lose your appetite here's a video for you:

Absolutely disgusting. They were turned down by every pizza delivery chain, but convinced a small family-owned pizza shop to make them a pizza with ten times the normal amount of cheese on it. I'm not going to lie - I couldn't watch the video. Skip to the last few seconds to see how disgustingly greasy the girl's face somehow gets after eating.
ngl that looks pretty good.

AlanTuringsGhost

kiwifarms.net
This fatty probably won't interest anyone but me. She has hardly any subscribers or videos. Although 80 subscribers isn't bad if you are new and merely lost in algorithm hell because you don't promote yourself well.

Essentially That Mukbang Chick is a fat nutter who claims she's better than those other middle aged women obsessed with 80s hair metal because she isn't a groupie. She just likes the music. Even though she posted on the groupie board about getting yelled at by some rocker's girlfriend when she was trying to hook up.

Her last two videos were her eating in her car while moaning about being banned from Metal Sludge 17 times. I believe her username was nycrue. Or at least that's the last one she used. She lies about making alts and the mod says to not believe anything nycrue says because she lies constantly.

Your life must be pretty sad if you sit in your car stuffing your face with taco bell and complaining that the haters got you banned from a 23 year old website about aging spandex kings. She claims Metal Sludge is sexist against female posters. Yet two of their most beloved members are women.

If I ever end up like that kill me. Seriously. This chick has chosen a fate worse than death. And she's only gonna get fatter pigging out in her car.

I used to watch the tiny Asian people mukbangs for the freak value. No idea. If I ate like that I would be in the ER. One or two gorging sessions isn't gonna turn you into a pachyderm. But these people do it regularly and I have no idea how. They gotta be purging.
Especially Peggie Neo. She must be purging. I don't believe the laws of thermodynamics suddenly don't apply to petite Asian females.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Especially Peggie Neo. She must be purging. I don't believe the laws of thermodynamics suddenly don't apply to petite Asian females.
I just looked her up to see how bad her channel is. She posts huge, disgusting, cheese- and sauce-covered mukbangs with loads of burgers, fried everything, noodles, pizza, every other day, not once a week or something relatively "reasonable." She already has five videos up for February. That's definitely enough to cause bad digestive problems and noticeable weight gain. She must be damaging herself twice by taking in all that food and then doing whatever she does to get rid of it. Disturbing.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you see someone constantly drinking large sips of water every two to three bites and it’s NOT because they’re eating something hot or really dry...it’s a good indicator of purging. Just slamming down a lot of water at the beginning or end of your meal won’t help the purging process. But drinking very frequently in between bites helps layer the water into the food that’s going into your stomach and keeping all very liquidy until it’s time to vomit.

Drinking every few bites versus just drinking at the beginning or end is the difference between bending over and vomiting all that food up right quick with minimal pain, ten minutes tops...OR spending an hour miserably trying to force it up a few bites at a time. So if you see some tiny person cramming down thousands of calories per sitting constantly and they’re obsessively drinking a tonne of water all throughout...and they might have bulimia signs like chubby cheeks...it is sus.

Last edited:

FaggotNigger

Temporarily in Art mode.
kiwifarms.net
If you see someone constantly drinking large sips of water every two to three bites and it’s NOT because they’re eating something hot or really dry...it’s a good indicator of purging. Just slamming down a lot of water at the beginning or end of your meal won’t help the purging process. But drinking very frequently in between bites helps layer the water into the food that’s going into your stomach and keeping all very liquidy until it’s time to vomit.

Drinking every few bites versus just drinking at the beginning or end is the difference between bending over and vomiting all that food up right quick with minimal pain, ten minutes tops...OR spending an hour miserably trying to force it up a few bites at a time. So if you see some tiny person cramming down thousands of calories per sitting constantly and they’re obsessively drinking a tonne of water all throughout...and they might have bulimia signs like chubby cheeks...it is sus.

source: wtf do you think.
I think that is at best irritating and disgusting to look at, since people may dislike how they drink a ton of water and shoving a load of calories, especially if it was done in a disgusting way, like lefting way too many sauce on the mouth or water on the chin. The chubby cheeks made me more disgusted than how they would do both of these actions before. The actions up here are also pretty common(?) for every single Mukbang Youtubers on the platform itself, can make others disgusted or poking fun the YTbrs while watching a single Mukbang video.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net

Skelly Queen Ashley Issacs apparently drinks a few tablespoons of olive oil before purging, so it coats her throat and esophagus. I'll bet many mukbangers do the same. I've also read pro-anas recommending silicone covered baby spoons as purging instruments, so they don't get scraped/callused knuckles from using their hands (Russell's Sign).