Mukbang YouTubers - watch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
She was mentioned in this thread before but she deleted her old videos (happens often when unstable mookbanger has a meltdown, many were re-uploaded by other channels th) so I wanna bring her up again.

Kashi Star (previous Divine Munchies)

I watch her every now and then because Im curious about the vegan monstrosities she creates but each time I can only watch for few minutes, she talks in a screeching voice and laughs nervously after almost every sentence.

She definitely suffers from bulimia or god knows what. She eats huge amounts of food almost every day and is painfully skinny with a bloated face, although I dont know if its caused by bulimia or shes had too many fillers (or both):

DivineM1.png

DivineM2.png

Her husband left her some time ago and broke her heart (he was a piece of shit tbh) so to heal she went on a long backpacking trip to India. I dont think it did her any good in the looks department since when she started on youtube she looked like this:

DivineM3.png

and now she looks like this:

DivineM4.png

Logical Fallacies

A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.
kiwifarms.net
Vomiting is one of the absolute worst feelings. I don't know how people can inflict that on themselves on a near daily basis.

Same thing that makes people poke out their eye or saw off a leg: Mental Illness.

There is something seriously off about this Kashi Star person. It's like watching a skinny Foodie Beauty. You know what I mean???!!!!

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net

I found this little beast youtuber, It's Bam, a couple of years ago but forgot about her because she stopped uploading for a couple of months. She's definitely a potential lol cow in the making because she's a younger chantal and amber all rolled into one. She has Chantal's habit of deleting videos streams and whilst she doesn't upload regularly I definitely think she's one to watch over the next couple of years especially as she's just made a patreon.

Her real name is Briley she's 19
Instagram @Briley310 https://instagram.com/briley310?igshid=1vm1npyamql5r
Tiktok @itsbriley310 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeBvWCyL/

Her youtube consists of weightloss journeys Screenshot_20210316_234742.jpg
mukbangs
Screenshot_20210316_235145.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_235518.jpg

streams for hours at time complaining about everything

Screenshot_20210317_003348.jpg

her dating life
Screenshot_20210316_235338.jpg

and fails

Screenshot_20210316_235416.jpg

She live streamed while her friend went into labour

Screenshot_20210317_000359.jpg

She gets compared to amber Screenshot_20210317_000407.jpg

And the best (worst) thing about her is she thinks she can sing and likes to show off her erm.. talent.
Just go watch it 😂

Last edited:

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Vomiting is one of the absolute worst feelings. I don't know how people can inflict that on themselves on a near daily basis.

I imagine when you’re eating yourself sick, vomiting feels like a relief and may give a dopamine rush.

it is different than the forceful vomiting you get when you’re sick because that can be pretty violent compared to purging, I’m guessing.

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
I imagine when you’re eating yourself sick, vomiting feels like a relief and may give a dopamine rush.

it is different than the forceful vomiting you get when you’re sick because that can be pretty violent compared to purging, I’m guessing.
have you ever been drunk and needed to puke and you didnt stop because it felt good?
thats what it is to bulimics, its a stress reliever, the first couple of times,
after that is mainly a compulsion and a painfull one at that.
(also if you put too much force it can burst blood vessels in your eyes, making them end up Blood red , source: had it happening way back )

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
have you ever been drunk and needed to puke and you didnt stop because it felt good?
(also if you put too much force it can burst blood vessels in your eyes, making them end up Blood red , source: had it happening way back )

Never been drunk in my life, but I agree with you. It probably does feel good to them and that is why they do it.

Pond Scum

Disgusting!
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind that bulimics usually purge after a huge binge. Having filled their stomachs to the bursting point with garbage, it is extremely likely that vomiting is a huge relief.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net

I found this little beast youtuber, It's Bam, a couple of years ago but forgot about her because she stopped uploading for a couple of months. She's definitely a potential lol cow in the making because she's a younger chantal and amber all rolled into one. She has Chantal's habit of deleting videos streams and whilst she doesn't upload regularly I definitely think she's one to watch over the next couple of years especially as she's just made a patreon.

Her real name is Briley she's 19
Instagram @Briley310 https://instagram.com/briley310?igshid=1vm1npyamql5r
Tiktok @itsbriley310 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeBvWCyL/

Her youtube consists of weightloss journeys View attachment 2003354
mukbangs
View attachment 2003358
View attachment 2003368

streams for hours at time complaining about everything

View attachment 2003531

her dating life
View attachment 2003363

and fails

View attachment 2003365

She live streamed while her friend went into labour

View attachment 2003430

She gets compared to amber View attachment 2003427

And the best (worst) thing about her is she thinks she can sing and likes to show off her erm.. talent.
Just go watch it 😂

Briley Nicole Willoughby
Born: c. 2001, Scottsville, KY
Facebook
Mother's Obit - 2008
Parents: Chad Willoughby and Elaine Graves

It's hard to figure out her address because her family has bred like rats all over that small town.

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind that bulimics usually purge after a huge binge. Having filled their stomachs to the bursting point with garbage, it is extremely likely that vomiting is a huge relief.
well if it is laden with a lot of liquids then yes, (also why alot of them use sauces, porridge or other soft foods to binge on)
othewise the feeling of a huge goddamn lump going up is one of the most hideous feelings

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Briley Nicole Willoughby
Born: c. 2001, Scottsville, KY
Facebook
Mother's Obit - 2008
Parents: Chad Willoughby and Elaine Graves

It's hard to figure out her address because her family has bred like rats all over that small town.

Update on Briley:
- She got pregnant from a random Tinder hookup and had a miscarriage
- Her friend Brandy is no longer talking to her
- She's catfishing men on Tinder
- Like Chantal, she's bi but doesn't want to deal with women because they're "bitches"
- Still fat

Clip from today's livestream: