Mukbang YouTubers - watch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

chocolateninjas

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't find a thread for this scum. The Candoos are a vlogging family and put their children in videos with massive amounts of unhealthy food.

Their current intro is an even trashier version of the Roseanne intro which says a lot. They use their kids in thumbnails.

Wow what an amazing milestone!
Havent ppl learned by now that family vlogs with children is like breeding ground for pehophiles? i guess they dont care. cant stand people who exploit their children

Paging Dr. Now

kiwifarms.net
What I dont get is why families of people like that dont stage some kind of intervention. If that was my mother or wife gorging herself to death on food on youtube Id break her fucking camera. Its depressing, she has problems breathing and is huge. She's filming constantly, and also like other fat mukbangers like Chantal and Amberlynn she buys a lot of useless crap.

Not sure if she was already mentioned but does anyone watch Sweetiesnacker?

People keep asking her if she has thyroid issues since her neck looks swollen and she's also been packing on the pounds (from way too much food obviously), she's been trying to diet and eat more healthily but obviously its not working out. She also has a husband and 2 little kids but loves to spend time on youtube arguing with people criticize her and goes between switching comments on and off. She also thought Germany was a country in UK. Dumber than a rock.

I watch Sweetie and would love to have someone to talk to about her. Her latest video (I'm done....although she has had lots of I'm done moments) but this newest one she claims to be quitting mukbangs and blames everyone for making her eat such large amounts. She also complains about how insulting it was for people to make requests of her for food videos? WTF? You are a fat mukbanger.

Paging Dr. Now

kiwifarms.net
This woman puts Chantal and Big Al to shame with the amount of food she can shovel into her mouth. It's also hard not to notice the size of her arms, she's built like a line backer lol.

I can't stand her...she is a wreck. She used this as a way to binge eat and then recently blamed everyone for the large amounts she ate.

Phalanx

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This chick is unbelievably shocking in the way she mangles her seafood and dunks it in a giant bowl of sauce that covers her diamond encrusted nails. Not much shocks me, But wow this did.

Jesus that was horrific to watch

This woman puts Chantal and Big Al to shame with the amount of food she can shovel into her mouth. It's also hard not to notice the size of her arms, she's built like a line backer lol.

She has piled it on but at least what she eats is burnable energy wise. Damn she is THICC strangely attractive though and I feel disgusting for saying that but god damn she has shoulders like a lumber jack.

Nothing will beat our prize cow though Hungry Fat Chick still going on after a year I am surprised she has not died to Diabetus yet.

Last edited:

ponponwaywayway

No.
kiwifarms.net
I watch Sweetie and would love to have someone to talk to about her. Her latest video (I'm done....although she has had lots of I'm done moments) but this newest one she claims to be quitting mukbangs and blames everyone for making her eat such large amounts. She also complains about how insulting it was for people to make requests of her for food videos? WTF? You are a fat mukbanger.
This is the first time I'm seeing one of her "I quit" moments. I thought only foodie beauty and hamberlynn only did those.

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net

Sweetie is Chantal in the making. In her weighloss video (which she deleted and then re -uploaded) she admits to being almost 300 pounds.
I wonder how the rest of her body looks like, we only ever see her face and giant arms. I bet she has huge fat legs too.

That spaz out about her viewers being cunts because they encouraged her to eat was ridiculous.

Shes also dumb as a bag of rocks.