Mukbang YouTubers - watch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net

Meet Kim, a fat US based Asian mukbanger with 102K subscribers on YT who mostly stuffs her face with large crabs or lobster and vast quantities of noodles. her husband and dog sometimes make an appearance in her videos. She reminds me of a fat Keemi, but unlike Keemi she obviously does not have periods where she stops stuffing her face to keep from getting fatter. She isn't fat by Hamberlynn standards, but she is still a big girl. She also has another channel about beauty and makeup and vagina waxing.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Kim looks scarily Downsy without makeup.
Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 7.58.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 7.58.52 AM.png

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't there a bunch of drama with her in the beauty community at some point?
I'm new to this chic, but according to the reddits, yes, there was drama. Apparently, she announced a giveaway during last year's vlogmas and then got all diva and passive aggressive when she was called out for not following through. ETA: she also apparently had a collab and friendship nikkietutorials and then Ofra cosmetics used Kim to get to Nikki and during this Kim Thai received an accidental text meant for Nikki from the Sales Manager talking badly about her ) and she deleted the Nikki related content and passive aggressively "subtweeting nikkie with posts basically saying things like friends who let you down and never check up on you." Also, appears to have had a friend named Michelle, who she deleted out of her life as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuru..._do_yall_think_about_kim_thai_and_her_recent/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuru...s_and_kim_thai_drama/?st=jdg4i2h1&sh=a5cc7794

Last edited:

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
I like hungryfatchick. Nikocado, AL, Chantal... they're all miserable people who take that misery out on the people (and animals in AL's case) around them while bullshitting themselves and their viewers. Candy just owns it. And even though she is really depressed doesnt have a bad word to say about anyone. I mean, the gorging is... nauseating, but shes a sweetheart.

Lunete

I'm not watching you...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hungryfatchick does seem like a chill person, especially when compared to Chantal or Big Al. However last year her best friend and camera man had a massive nearly fatal stroke. Instead of using this as a wake up call to change her lifestyle and habits she keeps binge eating for Youtube.
It's really sad because if she doesn't change soon she is going to die.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
If you want to lose your appetite here's a video for you:

Absolutely disgusting. They were turned down by every pizza delivery chain, but convinced a small family-owned pizza shop to make them a pizza with ten times the normal amount of cheese on it. I'm not going to lie - I couldn't watch the video. Skip to the last few seconds to see how disgustingly greasy the girl's face somehow gets after eating.

Scarboroughgirl

Sansa Stark Stan
kiwifarms.net
Hungryfatchick does seem like a chill person, especially when compared to Chantal or Big Al. However last year her best friend and camera man had a massive nearly fatal stroke. Instead of using this as a wake up call to change her lifestyle and habits she keeps binge eating for Youtube.
It's really sad because if she doesn't change soon she is going to die.
not that sad. she's doing it to herself, for money and views.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
mukbang/asmr moments i wish i could unsee

A summary:
1. asian guy deep throating chicken legs with gross sounds
2. weirdo ASMR with gross food, face and sounds
3. emilia fart making fun of veronica wang
4. trisha paytas pizza face plant and pizza facial
5. asian chic eating eating live octopi
6. whiny avacado asshole and his whiny boyfriend being faggy whiners and eating
7. the fuk is dis?!?
8. more live food eating, aka what the fuck are those poor creatures?

JCnGGd32

kiwifarms.net
Delete if this is the wrong thread - but has anyone else come across this (non-obese) Mukbanger: SongByrd's Eating Show.

She is a 27 year old woman with a very strange accent who looks about 14 because she has a baby face and doesn't wear makeup. She started with "ASMR" Mukbangs - so weird food instead of huge amounts of food. She seems somewhat normal, but she keeps posting photos with a sleazy guy who looks old enough to be her father. He is her husband.

Does anyone know about this person? I can't find any information online (not even where she is from originally), but there's something about this that gives me the creeps. Furthermore, no sane person does Mukbangs.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Delete if this is the wrong thread - but has anyone else come across this (non-obese) Mukbanger: SongByrd's Eating Show.

She is a 27 year old woman with a very strange accent who looks about 14 because she has a baby face and doesn't wear makeup. She started with "ASMR" Mukbangs - so weird food instead of huge amounts of food. She seems somewhat normal, but she keeps posting photos with a sleazy guy who looks old enough to be her father. He is her husband.

Does anyone know about this person? I can't find any information online (not even where she is from originally), but there's something about this that gives me the creeps. Furthermore, no sane person does Mukbangs.

She looks like she could be Fit Vegan Ginger's sister.

In the comments of the McDonald's mukbang with her son, she says she's 27:
Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 4.22.04 AM.png
Edit: Duh, you already said she was 27, lol.

I have nothing to add except that yes, she and her husband are creepy. I wonder how old he is.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net

I clicked on this asmr video and she said it is a collab with her sister salted caramel asmr. Her sister looks much older and sisters insta says she’s in Greece. That may explain the accent. The husband does look like her dad.

Here’s an interesting one with “PawPaw” who she says is her grandpa and he sounds like he just rode in on the back of a pickup truck from the set of Moonshiners. Good find. I have so many questions about these ppl.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net

Screenshot_2020-04-23 Chrystal Cackler.png

And here's her other YouTube channel featuring way too fuckin' many videos of her singing in her bedroom. There are a few videos about her pregnancy, her kid, her struggles with Tourette's and anorexia, etc. Her husband Charles (Chuck) is only 32 years old.

Last edited:

JCnGGd32

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1250405

And here's her other YouTube channel featuring way too fuckin' many videos of her singing in her bedroom. There are a few videos about her pregnancy, her kid, her struggles with Tourette's and anorexia, etc. Her husband Charles (Chuck) is only 32 years old.

I went back and watched more videos of her.

I think she's american, but her accent is actually due to a facial paralysis of the jaw. She doesn't move her tongue or open her mouth properly when she speaks. That channel you linked shows it off well - does she have a retainer or something in her mouth?
Does she have cerebral palsy? Is it just a side effect of Tourettes?

The old clips of her (8 years ago) show her as having some sort of eating disorder. She has a strange shaped face that doesn't make her look thin, but the upper arms look worrisome.

That is a ROUGH 32 - I would have thought late forties at least!