Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Is TMI a new rating? If so, I fucking love it! If not, I’m a dumb dumb and I observant!

Hell yah! I saw your post where you were going to be away from internet and I was going to be sad. Is that lame?

I’m still trying to figure out if that whole video was taken after Jaq died. Jan didn’t go to the new house until Jaq was in her last few hours, right? They closed on Wednesday and Jaq died early Monday morning. Everyone else that was in the video wouldn’t have been there before she died right, like her cousin? So this is Judd being on camera happy for these gifts right after Jaq died?

Well, miss I have had it “93 times” has that one beat, huh? Just for the record more than half of people have pretty bad brain damage and physical issues if they get sepsis a couple times. It’s very likely after that many times she would need a wheelchair. I know a girl who had one really bad bout of sepsis, and it took her a year to be back to walking normally and she still has cognitive delay from it. She is young and doesn’t have EDS. This gal may bump Anelise from my top list right now.
Ninja'd by @Munchie_Minder I was about to make the same joke.

Here's her insta, looks like all of the other girls in this thread. I was trying to find out what the hell was going on with her stomach skin because it looks like an acid burn.

Hypersensitivity and thinned from repeatedly cut open. I've seen a much milder version of this caused by weekly subcut injections but obviously adding repeated infections and scar tissue has left the skin very thin.

http://archive.fo/tRw7a

No #ehlershdanlossyndrome posts prior to this one

A week later...

States she lost her hair 3 years ago but none of her condishuns are ones that would require medication that causes that. Posts of every line site and every symptom gets it's own # regardless of relevance. #chonichypokalemia - can't this one be cured by eating bananas?

Edit: Thank you @Kate Farms Shill for the video archive link

• Feels
Reactions: Kate Farms Shill

Kate Farms Shill

Why kill time when you can kill yourself?
kiwifarms.net
thank you didn't mean to sound like that but i am by no means a faker as i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!
Swing and a miss. Let's try this again: Don't talk about your health problems. At all. We don't care.

Also WTF mate, did the 30 warnings not to use a handle you've used elsewhere not sink in? I mean I appreciate you handing me your dox on a silver platter but jiminy cricket.

Newbies: just for the record we don't dox members unless they are deemed halal. So don't go spilling this idiot's extensive internet history into the thread yet.

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net

Here's her insta, looks like all of the other girls in this thread. I was trying to find out what the hell was going on with her stomach skin because it looks like an acid burn.

Hypersensitivity and thinned from repeatedly cut open. I've seen a much milder version of this caused by weekly subcut injections but obviously adding repeated infections and scar tissue has left the skin very thin.

A week later...

States she lost her hair 3 years ago but none of her condishuns are ones that would require medication that causes that. Posts of every line site and every symptom gets it's own # regardless of relevance. #chonichypokalemia - can't this one be cured by eating bananas?

Well chronic Hypokalemia is not a thing except in one rare Condition not mentioned by her. In the case of chronic meaning consistent-or continuously 'coming back', this can be from starvation, diuretic use, laxitive use, etc. (Medications that deplete potassium.) I'm sure bananas would help if she would eat them. Sweet potatoes, white potatoes and many other possible ways to get potassium besides bananas too. Or even drinking oj... Coconut water....

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
been looking through her instagram searching for WHY she has those casts to no avail. any guesses?
No ideas yet as I haven’t looked into it yet, but all I can think about is the two broken armed guy’s mom from reddit.

jokemonkey

kiwifarms.net
Ironically enough intersected with Julian briefly, used him for his followers & heavily promoted her own sexuality, only to dump him shortly thereafter. Didn’t get any evidence of that but it was entertaining to watch her strategically target him.
Damn Julian sucks at making friends. He always picks the worst munchies and then they ditch him. You'd think he'd learn to befriend some normies.

TubeFedLies

kiwifarms.net
been looking through her instagram searching for WHY she has those casts to no avail. any guesses?
This bitch is one of my go to idiots in the Munch Bunch, and I have never been able to figure this mystery out. Her insta is full of obviously posed pics carefully chosen to show her lines on lines on lines (cause this bitch the sickest). She's always just vague enough to obscure reality, e.g. she answers all questions about two obnoxiously bright casts front and center in her pic with "infection."

Lol Ok then

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
This bitch is one of my go to idiots in the Munch Bunch, and I have never been able to figure this mystery out. Her insta is full of obviously posed pics carefully chosen to show her lines on lines on lines (cause this bitch the sickest). She's always just vague enough to obscure reality, e.g. she answers all questions about two obnoxiously bright casts front and center in her pic with "infection."

View attachment 796313

Lol Ok then
Lolz! Seriously?! Infection?! Wtf?!

Edit to add: Ladies and gents, THIS is why you don’t put toobz in people with EDS. Pots is not life threatening. Sepsis is. Move over Tina.

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net
Lolz! Seriously?! Infection?! Wtf?!

Edit to add: Ladies and gents, THIS is why you don’t put toobz in people with EDS. Pots is not life threatening. Sepsis is. Move over Tina.
Also stated that EDS cause their sepsis because somehow it makes you immunocompromised all on its own. Sounds like someone who got a picc for their dysautonomia related to EDS and used said picc to infect their self with sepsis. But they ware a mask now to ward off further sepsis infections. Claiming they get sepsis from the common cold. It's definitely an interesting specimen.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net
Well chronic Hypokalemia is not a thing except in one rare Condition not mentioned by her. In the case of chronic meaning consistent-or continuously 'coming back', this can be from starvation, diuretic use, laxitive use, etc. (Medications that deplete potassium.) I'm sure bananas would help if she would eat them. Sweet potatoes, white potatoes and many other possible ways to get potassium besides bananas too. Or even drinking oj... Coconut water....
I was implying that like other girlos in this thread she's been starving herself to get that precious GP dx. Thank you for fleshing that out a bit because I don't think I made it too clear.

Doesn't seem to mention it, same with the hair loss on my states that it happened but not why. She only has that Insta from her second bout of sepsis on. She's already using a wheel chair from 2017 but eds dx only happened in 2019. Theres a lot missing. I was focused on her insta though so I didn't search for other social media. If we find them we might be able to fill in some of the gaps.

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

The1ThatStartsWithD

kiwifarms.net
The tards over at IF and IFA are trying to claim it's perfectly normal to have over a dozen bouts of sepsis in a year because their brother in law had sepsis four times this year and they had it nine times and also my research is invalid because I use "the r-word."

I am so glad KF is not a hugbox.
Well, can't help you on the r thing, you are guilty there. You are supposed to say TARDS. Using the full "r-word" is so last season. 😎

IFA is getting hugboxy now? Gross!
So, after some excessive Facebook searching into the JanJan shitstorm I have found.

A. A picture of Judd and his family from Memorial Day, he looks happier than he did on any of her videos, but of course, pictures don’t mean shit.

B. That Jaquies mother has deleted both Janice and Paul off her Facebook, so has Judd, and so has Jaq’s father.

C. Janiece has gone from bawling her eyes out on YouTube - to posting about going on a Disney & taco day (but remember - she’s got super serious MALS & can’t eat)

D. Jaq’s mother posted saying “30 days without my angel” & Janiece didn’t like, or conment on the post at all. She did however like the Memorial Day picture that was posted, by Judd’s father.

Speculation: Jaquies mother has put her foot down & told her to fuck off.
Dayum son! 10/10 sleuthing. This info brings me inexplicable joy. I am sad that Jancan't's fuckery has apparently come between Judd and Paul, who were friends first. The girls came second and apparently hated each other initially. I concur with your conclusion that some shit must have gone down and Judd told Paul to GTFO with his narc bitch of a wife.
Yes, that's her. She only posts to her insta-stories now and deleted all her history so she's harder to trace. She off-and-on claims an eating disorder, sometimes restrictive and sometimes binge-purge. Claims POTS and dumping syndrome. Mostly just talks very vaguely about her health and tries to bait people into asking her questions. I only check in once in a while because she posts a lot about high school and it just makes me sad.

She really recently changed her insta name to chronically_vlogging but she hasn't actually started vlogging. Her YouTube is just her high school choir performances.
Hold up! That chronically_vlogging name is ringing a bell. Wasn't there an account on YouTube, by two friends, one of whom had a real eye condition or something, and nothing was wrong with the other one, and they made videos? This would be LC days timewise, so did she co-opt the channel or is this the 2.0 version? I could be talking out of my asshole though, so I am sorry in advance if I've provided nothing more than gibberish on this one.
IFAftermath is even worse. They’re clutching their pearls that IF still refer to kittenbread as “she” when she uses “they”.

Jesus Christ kill yourselves.
You weren't kidding. Jesus fuck.
She deleted it from her IG, but it's here to stay.
View attachment 787500
Epic eyeroll dude!
I know nothing about these people. They're mostly from a private collection sourced from flea markets and whatnot, most are tintypes so based on the medium and clothing, probably 1860s-1900.

View attachment 787854
View attachment 787856
View attachment 787857
View attachment 787858

View attachment 787859
(that's a crutch she's got in her hand, it's hard to see the underarm part because it blends with her bodice)

View attachment 787861

View attachment 787865
View attachment 787864
early wheelchairs are really cool
View attachment 787866
Here's one that was homemade out of a rocking chair and modified wagon wheels. There were commercially made ones as well but this is just so cool.

View attachment 787964
1901, handsome fella with a sweet prosthetic.

Takeaway point: disabled people were always part of the landscape, especially after the Civil War when people were getting their limbs amputated left and right. People saw their mobility aids both as a sign of bravely struggling through something and as an extension of their bodies so when they had their photos made, they often included them. It's kind of a neat little piece of material culture you don't really think of.

Not the same era obviously, these are the kids who posed for the March of Dimes posters during the polio epidemic, but I love this photo a lot because it's like a flashing neon sign that says "VACCINATE YOUR GODDAMNED KIDS."
View attachment 787919

And this one is just funny. 1955 at a children's hospital.
View attachment 787921

Bonus sperg: there's a lot of evidence that the first corsets were actually early back braces for things like scoliosis, and even into the late Victorian there were corsets that functioned solely as orthopedics or posture correctors and not shapewear
View attachment 787876
(1600s)

They also made maternity corsets that functioned basically as bras before bras were invented.
View attachment 787878

And nursing corsets.
View attachment 787889
Fascinating. You are my most favoritest Kiwi, KFS.
These are really cool, I wish more photos like the children with polio one were more frequently shared, it's such an awful disease and could have been eradicated with vaccines.
This is a good point and makes me kinda want to start spamming antivaxxers with "awareness" pics of what pre-vaccine era illnesses used to do, because I am quite convinced they have no idea. But who am I kidding? It's not even about the vax issue, just that sweet, sweet victim attention. They give zero fucks about reality.
Oh you sweet Summer child.

Meet Sapphire Crimson Claw, a useless unemployed fake-disabled woman with a masters in social work who makes up hundreds of genders and sexualities for herself, fetishizes transgender people, thinks she fucks the ghosts of serial killers and can summon demons, and sings while she poops naked in public.
I am sufficiently traumatized for life, thanks for that. I mean this is almost worse than Chris-chan's' taint-gina. :cringe: lel

Last edited:

Kate Farms Shill

kiwifarms.net
Hold up! That chronically_vlogging name is ringing a bell. Wasn't there an account on YouTube, by two friends, one of whom had a real eye condition or something, and nothing was wrong with the other one, and they made videos? This would be LC days timewise, so did she co-opt the channel or is this the 2.0 version? I could be talking out of my asshole though, so I am sorry in advance if I've provided nothing more than gibberish on this one.
That's her, the two dumpy-looking fat girls who made boring vlogs about nothing, but you're messing up the details a bit. Kaylene the friend who always had a popeye squint had Gorlin Syndrome aka Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma, which is a condition that predisposed her to getting skin cancer over and over again and that's what fucked up her face. Katrina has aniridia, born without the irises of her eyes, and her droopy stoned-as-fuck look was an artifact of her keeping her eyes partly shut to filter out some light since she basically had two GIANT PUPILS in her eyes. They actually had those two conditions as far as I can tell. Kaylene went on to like, graduate high school and do other shit and I lost track of her. Kat malingered her way out of class so much she failed senior year twice, maybe three times, and is now finishing and old enough to drink. How embarrassing. She claims to be disabled by fibromyalgia, some kind of neuropathy, an eating disorder, sometimes gastroparesis and sometimes its polar opposite dumping syndrome, POTS, and is always gunning for more.

She was always in control of the channel. Recently she was d/b/a Katrina.Raschi on instagram but one day I woke up and she had changed her name on insta to chronically_vlogging but not started vlogging yet.

Xrinxo910

kiwifarms.net
How do I introduce a new person for discussion? Her instagram is @beyond.bendy - she’s loosely connected to ALF through other IG munchies.

She claims to have over 21 different diagnoses and has gone from living a regular life to using a power chair, braces etc in 3 short years.

She’s in a relationship with another IG munchie I distantly know @amelioratingmylife who has been increasingly accused of factitious disorder, though openly claiming to have FND.

Both of them are a munchie goldmine, once I figure out how to properly catalogue it all I will upload receipts.

Attachments

Kate Farms Shill

kiwifarms.net
How do I introduce a new person for discussion? Her instagram is @beyond.bendy - she’s loosely connected to ALF through other IG munchies.

She claims to have over 21 different diagnoses and has gone from living a regular life to using a power chair, braces etc in 3 short years.

She’s in a relationship with another IG munchie I distantly know @amelioratingmylife who has been increasingly accused of factitious disorder, though openly claiming to have FND.

Both of them are a munchie goldmine, once I figure out how to properly catalogue it all I will upload receipts.
No formal requirements here. You did fine!

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net

A week later...

Whyyyyyy is she posting close up shots of her pubes. WHY

The Ghost of ODB

The worst bork is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Swing and a miss. Let's try this again: Don't talk about your health problems. At all. We don't care.

Also WTF mate, did the 30 warnings not to use a handle you've used elsewhere not sink in? I mean I appreciate you handing me your dox on a silver platter but jiminy cricket.

Newbies: just for the record we don't dox members unless they are deemed halal. So don't go spilling this idiot's extensive internet history into the thread yet.
> yet

Tags
spoonies

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino