• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. Sorry!
    10:50am EST: Attack is ramping up again.

My 2019 starting weight 1/06/2019

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by StyrofoamFridge, Jan 6, 2019.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

How many pounds is Amberlynn, actually?

1. A dainty 560 lbs

12 vote(s)
    4.1%
  2. Like around 575 lbs

99 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. Round ol' 600 lbs

182 vote(s)
    62.1%
  1. The hinges on that door are the real MVP, poor things.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Whale Watcher

Whale Watcher Mental things is scary

kiwifarms.is
  2. I still wonder what really happened to damage the car door last summer.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. I think you know it wasn't a hate crime.

• Agree Agree x 20
    kiwifarms.is
  4. I thought she bought all those shirts because they were costs from Big Al. I didn't realize she outgrew the old ones. I am such a dunce. That poor gorl.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Someone should ask her. It's been long enough that she's probably forgotten the "hate crime" cover story, and I'm curious as to what explanation she'd invent this time. If, of course, it ever happened at all.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  6. The amount of weight that Becks has put on is unbelievable! Has no one in her family noticed or said anything? My family would hold an intervention if I gained almost 100lbs in such a short amount of time.

Becky has gone from a gainfully employed independent person in a stable home to a unemployed, codependent, Stay-Puft manbaby.

How no one is ringing the alarm bells is beyond me. Where are Becky's friends or former coworkers? Has she become completely isolated in Hamber's gravitational field?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    ChickenGetYoChickenHere!

ChickenGetYoChickenHere! Oompah Loompah Prison Guard

kiwifarms.is
  7. Her family is a bunch of semi-rural Kentucky hillbillies. Fat is a way of life there. Lots of people don't work. Her family is probably thrilled that she latched on to such a wealthy dreamboat as Amberlynn.

• Agree Agree x 17
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.is
  8. I personally doubt they have. I just have a feeling after a few times of dealing with Amber they're cutting ties sadly.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. How can she still stand? How can her legs still support her body?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Uterus Burns

Uterus Burns Painful menopause

kiwifarms.is
  10. She can't stand for more than 15 minutes at a time.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Have we ever seen Becky's family in a video?
    I agree that ALR seems almost like a catch in comparison to the other potential lesbians that Kentucky has to offer.

Also though, I think Becky's own personality has to come into play a bit when it comes to how much success her family expects of her & her relationships. Let's face it, even if Kentucky was overflowing with hot, thin LA lesbians, Becky would not have a shot at anyone very far off from her own body type & mental level.
    Compound that with the fact that she dresses like a preteen boy and her only hobbies are colouring, playing games on her phone & watching cartoons, and you've got a classic case of "oh god, will our daughter EVER find a partner?".
    At least, if I were Becky's parent, I would certainly be afraid of as much.

Having found someone to put up with her at all may well be enough for them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Whale Watcher

Whale Watcher Mental things is scary

kiwifarms.is
  12. We've seen them. They turn up in holiday and summertime videos a lot. They seem nice enough, but they really are pretty much what one would expect them to be.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.is
  13. One of her vlogmas vids was her at Becky's relative's house. I can't remember if the girl was her cousin or her sister, but she's young and not overweight.

A woman that I'm sure is Becky's sister has been in a vid. She's fat, but not a deathfat (her husband is, though).

Pretty sure her mom is fat too.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. The Thumbs mother was in a video from (I think) October, possibly November. Anyway, it's the one where all four housemates were at the craft fair thingy and Thumb mom was selling the wreaths she made. She misspelled "crafty" as "crafy" or something like that on her sign......Big Al showed Thumb mom's facebook....

Her name is Norma and she didn't look particularly fat to me....she also didn't seem exceptional so I figure she must have bounced little Thumby on her head a lot as a child.....would also explain the out of kilter face....

• Agree Agree x 1
    marjoram

marjoram I'm a jerk feline

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.