Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The parents LOL

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I am a friend to all and an enemy to those who hate. I was contacted on my domain navaverse.com by THE gabrael navarro to write a rap between the brothers. I am not dissing, insulting or even hinting anything. I did take some creative liberties but I wanted to make it a hot ass rap. Similar to what Gabe drops on a regular basis. Cwcki forums. YOU DECIDE WHO WINS! Will it be Dave or Gabe? You have the power.

GABE VS DAVE

The battle of the brothers

DAVE

My lifes a success and your life has been a failure ever since you came out of tobi/
I gave you your first break at 2 months and you still cant make a career out of it moley/
You're the ewok of the family and I'm the talented jedi like obi wan kenobi/
Dad talks about me all the time and treats you like an ugly autistic doby/
My girlfriends and wives were real while yours was made on newgrounds with adobe/
When I am around the house you try to get me to listen to your navaverse/
grandpa navarro would be dissapoint at your disgusting pedophillic universe/
Tobi and Mike can't wait for you to go to a group home so you won't be there curse/

WILL GABE THE MOLE TAKE THIS FROM HIS SIBLING?

GABE MOLEMAN9000 NAVARRO
Lets be real you weren't the backbone of jane's addiction/
Got kicked out so much that you were it's affliction/
My life was always tough, never had a solitude vacation/
Been hated since pre-k up to my high school graduation/
Even had a teacher put a restraining order on me in special education/
You never had to feel the wraith of tobi and her hateful words of verbal eruption/
You barely have a working fansite even when your on television stations weekly/
I am being targeted on a website by cyber terrorists and trolls getting attacked daily/

Hey kids. You shouldn't fight. Let me show you how a true cholo raps

Mike Navarro

Both of my kids are wealthy beyond any doubt/
Both of my kids have been on an unlwaful route/
Both of my kids need this senor to help them with this old man scout/
Both of my kids complain like their mama's and inherited their pout/

Hey mike. I see you gave both of your kids the sexy mexican law attack. Lemme join in. I'm a little country but I will keep it clean.

Toby Navarro

Gabe, you need to be a good rolemodel to henry and do well in school/
Dave, I see you cursing on tv and I know mike and your mama taught you not to be a fool/
Gabe, honey. please stop talking about willow and spouting words that are only ok to say on a barstool/
Dave, gabe looks up to you and what you do. family first or you will end up a lonely fool!/

WHO WINS IN THIS EPIC NAVARRO BATTLE?
YOU DECIDE!!!!!!

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not a single verse started with "My name's rappin (name) and I'm here to say it's fun to rhyme the Navarro way." Heartbroken
Make a cwckiforums remix. I am not a hater. You seem like you can write some hot rhymes being a successful plastic surgeon already. You can do it dog. I have faith in you.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is it anyway with Epic Rap Battles of History and autism? I was on their forum awhile ago and half of its members were rapping about having Aspergers. It's quickly becoming the new Sonic.

Reactions: BatNapalm

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I go with the majority. I go with Dave.

What the hell is it anyway with Epic Rap Battles of History and autism? I was on their forum awhile ago and half of its members were rapping about having Aspergers. It's quickly becoming the new Sonic.
Did they mention franchises like Sonic and My Little Pony? Those could be self-explanatory of the forum itself.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
"Funny", pop culture references, fairly easy to understand, has a set format. Not an expert on autism but these seem like staples in the autistic lolcow community.

Tags
None