My weight loss journey - Loseing

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's important to keep in mind that lifting doesn't burn nearly as many calories as other exercise types, and if you only lift and nothing else you'll end up looking like this.
View attachment 636715
Agreed, but it does help develop proper muscle tone (which will make other exercise and just generally moving around more far easier) and most importantly will boost metabolism long after you finish lifting which is in my opinion the biggest factor in any successful prolonged weight loss programme. Seriously just scattershotting any and every metabolism boosting thing out there can really help get things going in a diet or an exercise plan

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't focus on diet, focus on reeducation. Then find a exercise you really like - martial arts, calisthenics, powerlifting, good ol' localized weightlifting, anything. Cook your own shit, drink water, and be consistent.

If I got from 120kg (fuck you imperial shit) to 73 you can too.

If it serves as incentive, more dick to not use, better disposition, etc. But whatever, you do it for you, and to not look like a mix of @StarryGreenEyes95 and ADF.
Rated Islamic content for using kg instead of pounds.

I weigh 205 pounds now. It’s not the progress I wanted I made this thread a long time ago. But now the diet starts for real. I wasn’t actually dieting after I made this thread. But I have decided that I am sick and fucking tired of all the black people starving to death in Africa while everyone in America is going through a obesity epidemic. So I am going to stand with Africa and go on a diet. I am going to go from 205 pounds down to 170 pounds. I am giving myself two months to do this. I will be posting updates and if not i will post a update in two months at least for sure. I saw the dietician on Monday and she weighed me and I weighed 206 on her scale. I went down a pound since Monday. Today is next Monday that was a week ago that I saw the dietician. I was drinking hella large amounts of soda and fast food everyday. My parents were forcing me to eat fast food everyday by buying it for me. I am going to put my foot down this time! I am NOT going to eat any fast food anymore at all. And only drink water. Soda probably was adding hella pounds to me.

When I made this thread it was back when people assumed I was a woman. I am actually a man. I am 6 feet tall. So 211 or 205 pounds really isn’t that fat like people were calling me fat. Especially considering the people who were calling me fat were neckbeards who I am positive weigh more that 210 pounds. How dare those people call me fat. But anyway I want to get more fit and become 170 pounds.

I am actually a transwoman but that’s a completely different thread.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
I weigh 205 pounds now. It’s not the progress I wanted I made this thread a long time ago. But now the diet starts for real. I wasn’t actually dieting after I made this thread. But I have decided that I am sick and fucking tired of all the black people starving to death in Africa while everyone in America is going through a obesity epidemic. So I am going to stand with Africa and go on a diet. I am going to go from 205 pounds down to 170 pounds. I am giving myself two months to do this. I will be posting updates and if not i will post a update in two months at least for sure. I saw the dietician on Monday and she weighed me and I weighed 206 on her scale. I went down a pound since Monday. Today is next Monday that was a week ago that I saw the dietician. I was drinking hella large amounts of soda and fast food everyday. My parents were forcing me to eat fast food everyday by buying it for me. I am going to put my foot down this time! I am NOT going to eat any fast food anymore at all. And only drink water. Soda probably was adding hella pounds to me.

When I made this thread it was back when people assumed I was a woman. I am actually a man. I am 6 feet tall. So 211 or 205 pounds really isn’t that fat like people were calling me fat. Especially considering the people who were calling me fat were neckbeards who I am positive weigh more that 210 pounds. How dare those people call me fat. But anyway I want to get more fit and become 170 pounds.

I am actually a transwoman but that’s a completely different thread.
That’s good man! Keep working hard on losing that weight!

Reactions: 1 person
U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
I am actually a man. I am 6 feet tall. So 211 or 205 pounds really isn’t that fat like people were calling me fat. Especially considering the people who were calling me fat were neckbeards who I am positive weigh more that 210 pounds. How dare those people call me fat. But anyway I want to get more fit and become 170 pounds.
You tell 'em Shivers, I bet most of the people calling you fat are deathfat fedora-sporting/20 cat having lardos. Well done on your weightloss, keep toning up bro!

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
I too lost some weight and am currently around 99kg. It’s hard to loose weight and it’s really nice when people turn their lives around.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Shiversblood
Tags
None