Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
wait, is that actually what it is? wtf

Candy, if you're up for a homework assignment, make a montage of your favorite whateverthefucks. It'd be a good first post in an "Introduction to Moleman" thread.

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, it looks like a floating creature that uses thoose tendrils as hands, possibly communicating telepathicly.

I dont know, thats how I see it.

Reactions: OtterParty

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That looks like 4 sperm fighting to penetrate the same egg/Jason Voorhies mask.
Apropos, how are you and Mrs. Dude doing?

Armchair psychology aside, the first thing I noticed was the swastika shape. It also reminds me of a mythical beast that was basically a face and a bunch of goat legs, but its name escapes me at the moment.

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to let you know, the monster which somewhat has four tentacles on its butt is actually Vlul'Cu, and unsuprisingly, it's one of Molay's rape monsters. :roll:

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Vlul'Cu

* A perverse spherical creature with many tentacles that is constantly wet and slimy with a semen–like substance that it secretes that goes around attempting to rape other creatures, feeding on their bodily fluids and taking a large amount of energy and nutrients out of the victim should they succeed, which is not necessarily fatal but can lead to long–term illness or injury due to energy deprivation.

* They are, however, sometimes used as instruments of torture or even "toys" by other Lust demons.

Reactions: OtterParty

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to let you know, the monster which somewhat has four tentacles on its butt is actually Vlul'Cu, and unsuprisingly, it's one of Molay's rape monsters. :roll:

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Vlul'Cu

* A perverse spherical creature with many tentacles that is constantly wet and slimy with a semen–like substance that it secretes that goes around attempting to rape other creatures, feeding on their bodily fluids and taking a large amount of energy and nutrients out of the victim should they succeed, which is not necessarily fatal but can lead to long–term illness or injury due to energy deprivation.

* They are, however, sometimes used as instruments of torture or even "toys" by other Lust demons.
Not surprised that it's one of Molay's rape monsters. Kinda makes me wonder if his ohgroids would use them. If Molay were somehow able to use his Nava-verse as a tool of vengeance against any of us, I feel he'll try to use the "Vlul'Cu", even if all he can do is just write of how he had some insensitive jerk get attacked by some perverted monster sphere thing.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Today's Examination of Nava-Verse Fauna was going to look at the Angelic Choir hailing from the Seven Cardinal Virtues.

However, creatures aligned on the "Good" end of the spectrum or almost non-existent in Gabriel's current world. I can't find anything concerning species of angelic beings outside of Arch-Angels. Thus, we're back to studying Demons and their anatomy.

The Penchrett

The Penchrett (Inferius Daemone Cupiditas) is a Lesser Trump's Chosen Demon. It's affinity is Greed, it's divine number is Three, and it's Penis Count is Five. They appear to be bulbous, asymmetrical lumps adorned with a variety of tendrils and genitalia as is befitting of wild Trump's Chosen People and most demonic entities. They have been recorded in the wild as being attracted to stealing and hoarding material wealth. Though of low animal intelligence, they have been successfully trained to be bank clerks or elderly libertarians.

upload_2014-5-15_14-43-21.png

There are a number of unique characteristics of this beast that we should explore in detail.

1. There are a set of 3 stalks on the top of the Penchrett's head. These appear to be eye-stalks which would allow it to view it's surroundings in a near 360-degree view.
  2. Unlike most lesser animals, such as those of class Reptilia, this animal as promenant external potato-shaped ears. These most likely evolved so they could better hear the complaining of their mothers for not dating That Nice Doctor Boy, You Know The One, That Great Oncologist My Friend Introduced You To, Do You Want To Be Alone Forever?
  3. A penis surrounded by bulbous orbs extends from somewhere in the creatures rear. Is this extending from the back? From the buttocks? More research is required to divine answers to this mystery.
  4. Four boneless stalks extend from the Penchrett's abdomen. These serve as legs - and are usually adorned with garish colored high-heels to attract mates while working in banks. Due to the lack of a skeletal structure within the spindly limbs, it is possible that the Penchrett is an aquatic creature, as these limbs would not support it's plump, overweight body while on land.
  5. Two additional penises extend from the front of the Penchrett, each on the end of a hairless pink stalk. These are prehensile penises, and as can be seen in this diagram, they are sorting corn kernels to find the best selection of the bunch. Once a selection has been made, these small objects are inserted into the rectum for reasons we do not yet fully understand.
  6. A bifurcated penis atop a green scrotum juts majestically from the Penchrett. This is most likely a decoration or adornment, as the shape and location would make it nearly impossible for Penchrett to copulate. This is most likely an evolutionary remnant from a time when these creatures were simpler and streamlined.
  7. Two small arms extend from the chest, each ended with a curved pincer on the end.
  8. I have no idea what this is, as I am currently unable to find a matching part in any existing terrestrial being. Perhaps this is a fabled vagina-mouth, as you can see it is leaking a viscous and foul smelling purple fluid. This liquid most likely dissolves food that is placed within the oriface to aid in the digestion.
  9. The "mouth" of the Penchrett is an illusion, as it can be witnessed to only having a top jaw and a row of ill-defined skin-flaps that simulate the appearance of teeth - most likely as a means of attraction or to scare off predators.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Today's Examination of Nava-Verse Fauna was going to look at the Angelic Choir hailing from the Seven Cardinal Virtues.

However, creatures aligned on the "Good" end of the spectrum or almost non-existent in Gabriel's current world. I can't find anything concerning species of angelic beings outside of Arch-Angels. Thus, we're back to studying Demons and their anatomy.

The Penchrett

The Penchrett (Inferius Daemone Cupiditas) is a Lesser Trump's Chosen Demon. It's affinity is Greed, it's divine number is Three, and it's Penis Count is Five. They appear to be bulbous, asymmetrical lumps adorned with a variety of tendrils and genitalia as is befitting of wild Trump's Chosen People and most demonic entities. They have been recorded in the wild as being attracted to stealing and hoarding material wealth. Though of low animal intelligence, they have been successfully trained to be bank clerks or elderly libertarians.

There are a number of unique characteristics of this beast that we should explore in detail.

1. There are a set of 3 stalks on the top of the Penchrett's head. These appear to be eye-stalks which would allow it to view it's surroundings in a near 360-degree view.
  2. Unlike most lesser animals, such as those of class Reptilia, this animal as promenant external potato-shaped ears. These most likely evolved so they could better hear the complaining of their mothers for not dating That Nice Doctor Boy, You Know The One, That Great Oncologist My Friend Introduced You To, Do You Want To Be Alone Forever?
  3. A penis surrounded by bulbous orbs extends from somewhere in the creatures rear. Is this extending from the back? From the buttocks? More research is required to divine answers to this mystery.
  4. Four boneless stalks extend from the Penchrett's abdomen. These serve as legs - and are usually adorned with garish colored high-heels to attract mates while working in banks. Due to the lack of a skeletal structure within the spindly limbs, it is possible that the Penchrett is an aquatic creature, as these limbs would not support it's plump, overweight body while on land.
  5. Two additional penises extend from the front of the Penchrett, each on the end of a hairless pink stalk. These are prehensile penises, and as can be seen in this diagram, they are sorting corn kernels to find the best selection of the bunch. Once a selection has been made, these small objects are inserted into the rectum for reasons we do not yet fully understand.
  6. A bifurcated penis atop a green scrotum juts majestically from the Penchrett. This is most likely a decoration or adornment, as the shape and location would make it nearly impossible for Penchrett to copulate. This is most likely an evolutionary remnant from a time when these creatures were simpler and streamlined.
  7. Two small arms extend from the chest, each ended with a curved pincer on the end.
  8. I have no idea what this is, as I am currently unable to find a matching part in any existing terrestrial being. Perhaps this is a fabled vagina-mouth, as you can see it is leaking a viscous and foul smelling purple fluid. This liquid most likely dissolves food that is placed within the oriface to aid in the digestion.
  9. The "mouth" of the Penchrett is an illusion, as it can be witnessed to only having a top jaw and a row of ill-defined skin-flaps that simulate the appearance of teeth - most likely as a means of attraction or to scare off predators.
I applaud you for looking at that picture for more than 5 seconds.

When you read the description, it sounds like somewhat of an interesting idea (think Smaug from The Hobbit) but the art is just ridiculous. I don't understand how he himself can even take it seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smutley

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Nava-Verse: Or, Gabe Navarro's Horrific Technicolor Rape Fantasy.

Also, is it just me or does Gaybe put WAY too many dongs in his rape comic for a straight man? Seems a little homo-erotic too me.

Trombonista

Mature Navajo Bitches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you check out the page for Connor Thorn, you will quickly realize why almost all of the characters are alien creatures.

It's because Moleman sucks at drawing humans.

Reactions: Smutley

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Nava-Verse: Or, Gabe Navarro's Horrific Technicolor Rape Fantasy.

Also, is it just me or does Gaybe put WAY too many dongs in his rape comic for a straight man? Seems a little homo-erotic too me.
If Moleman ever made a Nava-Verse drawing of Billy Herrington, that could make one question Moleman9000's heterosexuality.

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually shocked at how almost every single one of his creatures is sexual in nature. I poked around on the wikia and there's a female demon that literally absorbs creatures through her vagina. I was so triggered.

The dude's a deviant.

Tags
None