Nava-Verse Art & Biology Critiques -

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
Penny The Magnificent Porch Monkey.png

PENNY THE MAGNIFICENT PORCH MONKEY

Penny The Magnificent Porch Monkey is the demon of titties, climbing shit and porches. This demon enjoys spending a lot of time on the porches of various houses and other dwellings. Porch Monkey normally has a very calm and gentle demeanor best described as "chill" but when provoked, will inflict unimaginably depraved shit-flinging acts of gruesome savagery upon their enemies. Gets along fabulously well with Ohgroid.

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since I'm feeling a little inspired and overwhelmed by the size of this thing, how about you pick one of his abominations and suggest how the layout looks and I'll draw up a sample page?
Hey, that sounds like a great idea! I love ancient texts and fictional creature encyclopedias, so seeing Moleman's creatures done in an arcane style would be pretty cool. If people want to make a "Molenomicon" then I'm sure of all of would love to see individual contributions.

Obviously, the major draw of the Voynich Manuscript is its undecipherable text. I'd recommend just copy-pasting monster descriptions from the Nava-Verse Wiki and changing its' font. As far as the layout, maybe a background that looks like stained parchment? The monster itself could take up either the top or right-side of the page, and there could also be a few cross-sections showing skull structure or muscle and tissue arrangement. This thing, for example: http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Gworjini could have a cross-section showing the interior of the flower on its head, including seed pods.

Hope that the suggestions offer a good starting point. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Autismanus
A horrifying creation conjured by the inner depths of 14BLC after the 10 January 2014 incident that wrecked the dreadful house. The beast rose from the expanse of the accumulated hoard, taking on the horrific form of some dreadful, gargantuan monstrosity of autism. It craves. It hungers. It feasts on the inner defective thoughts of those foolish enough to tread near the incinerated lot. It formerly lurked within the taped up biohazard of a refrigerator, until some ludicrous being released it upon the world to wreck havoc on the innocent.

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
Almost forgot this, scribbled this following Null's expertly observed advice. Since I'm sloooooowly inching my way to being somewhat kinda passable at drawing, I added some challenges. So I was drunk at the time. And drew this with my left hand. Not used MS Paint in about 15 years either.

JUMPAJEWAJOO
Jumpajewajoo is a Divine Court Jester, affinitated with virtue of Joy. He originated as an anonymous one of Trump's Chosen People that was torn from limb to limb for "science" during the Holocaust in one of Dr. Josef Mengele's experiments. He was resurrected by God the Father to act as amusement for all of the denizens of the Heavenly Realms. As his name suggests, he provides this amusement mostly by jumping, as his mouth is not functional yet and his arms and legs aren't good for much else. His severed body parts are held apart by heavenly energy bindings (which some say is actually semen). Unfortunately in the process, the original penis was lost, but God invented a Penis That Exists In Potentia. Also, his arms are quickly evolving into penises too!

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, that sounds like a great idea! I love ancient texts and fictional creature encyclopedias, so seeing Moleman's creatures done in an arcane style would be pretty cool. If people want to make a "Molenomicon" then I'm sure of all of would love to see individual contributions.

Obviously, the major draw of the Voynich Manuscript is its undecipherable text. I'd recommend just copy-pasting monster descriptions from the Nava-Verse Wiki and changing its' font. As far as the layout, maybe a background that looks like stained parchment? The monster itself could take up either the top or right-side of the page, and there could also be a few cross-sections showing skull structure or muscle and tissue arrangement. This thing, for example: http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Gworjini could have a cross-section showing the interior of the flower on its head, including seed pods.

Hope that the suggestions offer a good starting point. Looking forward to seeing your work!
I could use a suggestion for the feet, what should they look like?

EDIT: Eh, nevermind here it is. I didn't get a chance to do the cross disection yet but I'll do that soon. I did this in ink and marker so I can practice using them. The texture is digital. If I do another one of these, the next may be all digital, who knows.
gorjinorsomseshit.jpg

PS - That description in the wiki = why.jpg

Last edited:

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could use a suggestion for the feet, what should they look like?

EDIT: Eh, nevermind here it is. I didn't get a chance to do the cross disection yet but I'll do that soon. I did this in ink and marker so I can practice using them. The texture is digital. If I do another one of these, the next may be all digital, who knows.

PS - That description in the wiki = why.jpg
That picture is incredible! You've done it much better justice than I could have. This really does look like something you'd pull out of a crumbling basement in Rhode Island.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1903
PENNY THE MAGNIFICENT PORCH MONKEY

Penny The Magnificent Porch Monkey is the demon of titties, climbing shit and porches. This demon enjoys spending a lot of time on the porches of various houses and other dwellings. Porch Monkey normally has a very calm and gentle demeanor best described as "chill" but when provoked, will inflict unimaginably depraved shit-flinging acts of gruesome savagery upon their enemies. Gets along fabulously well with Ohgroid.
I couldn't resist making a quick doodle of Penny :oops:

Tags
None