Nefertiti "Whitewashing" - WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
She's got some major resting bitch face.

My first thought was Rhea Perlman.

rhea-perlman-danny-devito-divorce-rex-ftr1.jpg

Or at any rate somebody's generic Jewish catlady aunt.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
The Nubians who conquered much of Egypt following the pyramids era.
That was the Twenty-Fifth Dynasty.

Dont you love niggers chimping out, during nigger history month?
LOL, what a way to inadvertently troll. I never thought of it that way...

Honestly, February has never been a good month for Googles, with the Trayvon Martin incident and all.

Am I the only one who immediately thought that she looked Turkish? I thought this was kind of odd but then I remembered Egypt was a Mediterranean nation and they had all different colored skin tones because everyone conquered everyone else and everyone fucked everyone else.
I thought Armenoid too at first.

Ptolemy

Companion
kiwifarms.net
Kind of ironic because these same people would be calling the Egyptian pharaohs slave owning scum if they thought they were white but since they think they’re black they are super proud to have them be their ancestors.

There isn't one major city let alone one standing structure in Africa that was built by Sub-Saharan Africans before colonialism.

They want to be blind to the fact that their heritage has never written anything down or produced anything for themselves before the Europeans showed them how.

Egypt to them, is the closest thing to a cultural history simply because it is in Africa, and the Egyptians were magnificent.
All other cultures have some piece of history and almost enigmatically Sub-Saharan Africans have nothing but a few masks and the theory that Homo Sapiens originated there (which is up in the air as of late).

OfflineCyberBully

Shit Ninja
kiwifarms.net
Here's a good one:

View attachment 376625
Hmm...

View attachment 376627
I guess the ancient Egyptians' 3D printers were malfunctioning and didn't make an exact, perfect replica of the queen or something.

View attachment 376634
And once again it's the self-serving bias coming into play. So now supposedly Jim Jones' statement that they look similar is invalid because he wasn't present for the construction of the statue, while Lamonta's own statement is still valid even though the same logic would invalidate his own argument.

If the bust was an accurate representation of Nefertiti, she certainly wasn't Nubian in origin. So what's he trying to prove by posting it? If anything, claiming that it is more accurate than the reconstruction undermines his argument.

Why can't they simply accept the fact that the vast majority of us are descendants of the peasant and slave classes that supported the rulers, rather than the rulers themselves? This We Wuz Kangz crap is as ridiculous. Every civilization - regardless of geographic origin - contributes to the vast tapestry of human history in one way or the other, in ways both positive and negative. The same people who ordered the construction of Ancient Egypt's great monuments believed fucking close family was A-OK, too, but I've never seen a Hotep praise that side of pharaonic Egypt.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If the bust was an accurate representation of Nefertiti, she certainly wasn't Nubian in origin.

The bust may have been only somewhat accurate. It doesn't appear as weird as the usual Akhenaten era art, but even so, it's clearly not Nubian. Egyptian art of the period, when it portrayed Egyptians and Nubians in conflict, portrayed Nubians as quite clearly darker skinned and black.

It does not portray any Egyptian leaders of the time in the same manner, and always portrays Nubians that way.

Here are Egyptians with enslaved Nubians, probably prisoners of war.

slaves1s.jpg

WE WUZ SLAAAVES N SHEEEEIT.

Egypt to them, is the closest thing to a cultural history simply because it is in Africa, and the Egyptians were magnificent.
All other cultures have some piece of history and almost enigmatically Sub-Saharan Africans have nothing but a few masks and the theory that Homo Sapiens originated there (which is up in the air as of late).

David Manning is not exactly a credible source on anything. He was one of the primary Obama birthers and is mainly known other than that for felony convictions for burglary. He's pretty much a long con artist and a long-legged Mac daddy.

Ptolemy

Companion
kiwifarms.net
David Manning is not exactly a credible source on anything. He was one of the primary Obama birthers and is mainly known other than that for felony convictions for burglary. He's pretty much a long con artist and a long-legged Mac daddy.

I agree. But I think he got this one right based on my background knowledge. I just think the speech to a black audience is interesting at least, I do believe what he says is what they need to hear, minus the religious fluff.

Slowboat to China

Level 6 Hairy Hands Syndrome
kiwifarms.net
Even in millenia old hieroglyphics you can spot experienced dick handlers?

This IS Kiwi Farms.

The bust may have been only somewhat accurate. It doesn't appear as weird as the usual Akhenaten era art, but even so, it's clearly not Nubian. Egyptian art of the period, when it portrayed Egyptians and Nubians in conflict, portrayed Nubians as quite clearly darker skinned and black.

Have to play devil's advocate for a second, sorry. It's important to remember that the idea of being Egyptian overruled racial concerns--we have the Nubian pharaohs of the 25th Dynasty, for example Taharqa, being portrayed as Egyptians in contrast to other darker, foreign figures. Ditto Roman emperors, who were probably lighter-skinned than the standard Egyptian populace (if only because they didn't spend as much time in the fields), being depicted as Egyptian pharaohs. If Nefertiti HAD been of Nubian origin, the bust would still have shown her with more of the classical Egyptian features, since nationality trumped race in their minds. (Within the deviations of the Amarna art style, which was fucking weird for the period.) They were, in fact, filthy reactionary anti-globalist nationalist scum, with the desert as their border wall.

That being said, we have no evidence that she was the coal-black Nubian goddess everyone expects. The Egyptians were probably a European/Middle-eastern/Asiatic/African blend that doesn't exist any more. So yeah, she probably wasn't what we think of as black.

I thought Armenoid too at first.

Swap the crown for a hijab, and the same crowd would be calling her an oh-so-beautiful example of cultural diversity.

Agent Scud

Leadfoot
kiwifarms.net
I know fuck all about Egypt but I do know there's more plausibility in what's been shared here compared to "it's in Africa; they were black."

These are the same kinds of people who probably don't even realize (or would believe) races like Italians and the Irish were not considered "white" when immigrating to the US at one point, and also had to fight and prove that they weren't just taking up space.

Ceiling Kitten

Yep, Kitty IS watching you!
kiwifarms.net
http://lucyintheskywithdiamonds16.tumblr.com/post/81765288050/read-lucys-reply-to-this-dumbass-post
http://archive.md/RyuSF

http://archive.md/YQ7Xw
https://javierscallion.tumblr.com/post/162669629015/racial-makeup-of-ancient-egyptians

http://archive.md/m84hP
http://bloggingforthbyday.tumblr.com/post/158856586809/before-talking-about-egypt-post

It's never too late to bring back these posts that totally called this BS. Even better, two of them are written by ACTUAL Egyptian people to tell the SJW's to shut their traps and stop saying that Egyptians were pitch black.

Last edited:

Ceiling Kitten

Yep, Kitty IS watching you!
kiwifarms.net
Also historically the Roman empire did have some stakes in north Africa there was even a Germanic tribe known as the vandals that inhabited parts of North Africa.

I bet these SJW's have no idea that a Roman Emperor was born in North Africa, more exactly in a city located in the actual Libya. Then again they'd probably try to claim that the guy was black or something, you know them.

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
I bet these SJW's have no idea that a Roman Emperor was born in North Africa, more exactly in a city located in the actual Libya. Then again they'd probably try to claim that the guy was black or something, you know them.

Every major historical figure is black to them while completely forgetting about actual non-white historical figures

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“The statue doesn’t look like the reconstruction!”

Because statues are perfect, and people rich enough to commission one would never, ever, pay a couple extra bucks for the artist to tweak their appearance? Likewise, a lowly artist would NEVER be afraid of offending a ruler who happened to be able to order them to death!

In fact, the Egyptians would essentially create statues of themselves by taking an existing statue of an earlier ruler and writing their name on it. Accuracy be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.