NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god, we are so close to ResetEra and NeoGaf never ever getting listened to ever again, it is giving me a raging erection.

Then they are pedophiles so they're scum of the earth so no one can even rescue them from the hell that is going to come upon them. Pedophilia will never be normalized.

Thank you Jesus for providing.
If we treated them like they treat everyone who doesn't use/was banned from the forum, we'd be calling every single user on the site irredeemable pedophiles, but since we're reasonable, we're just going to call the guilty people irredeemable pedophiles and the people that surrounded them as scumbag enablers.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Male feminist uber leftists trying to cover up hideous sex crimes? No, that's just not possible...
Imagine my shock and surprise upon learning that an SJW-ideology hub in the net is host to a vast community of sex perverts and degenerates in high positions. Again.
Venn diagram of sexual predators.jpg

just don't tell him, he's busy spamming awoo videos in discord

also holy fuck today has been great with this shit coming
I take back what I said elsewhere - he is, indeed, the worst kike on the internet.

They must have forgotten to take their estrogen today. They're a bit aggressive.
Chink horse piss doesn't stay fresh for long, does it? They best guzzle it the fuck down.

Metokur is gonna do a livestream about ResetERA at 8pm EST

RRU
is there an archive of it somewhere? I missed it, trying to collect info on that BudBunny thot, and then catching up on this shitshow.

Chin of Campbell

kiwifarms.net
This Pedo shit isnt going to take down ResetEra. Only way for ResetEra to burn to the ground is if the creater gets #MeTooed like The Elf on NeoGaf. Sad but its the truth.
I regretfully have to agree with this. The denizens of PedoEra only hold people they don't like or have anything to gain from to their moral standards. They're quick to throw someone who doesn't produce something they like (Hulk Hogan, Doug Tenapel, Christians, anime game devs, etc.) under the bus, but you'll find them suspiciously silent or accepting of their own who don't match those standards. We have THQ's new rereleases as perfect examples of people walking back their morality to account for their tastes.

That said, what I hope is that this means r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. (or more tragically, oblivious) developers will stop going there and listening to their drivel. A group of 50~ faggots on a literally who forum shouldn't have the sway over the western industry that they do.

Seems like nobody picks up on the fact that no matter what you do, if they decide you aren't a Chosen One, nothing you do will ever be good enough. No matter how many JonTrons you kick out or Trans Flags you put in, it will never be enough.

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I regretfully have to agree with this. The denizens of PedoEra only hold people they don't like or have anything to gain from to their moral standards. They're quick to throw someone who doesn't produce something they like (Hulk Hogan, Doug Tenapel, Christians, anime game devs, etc.) under the bus, but you'll find them suspiciously silent or accepting of their own who don't match those standards. We have THQ's new rereleases as perfect examples of people walking back their morality to account for their tastes.

That said, what I hope is that this means r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. (or more tragically, oblivious) developers will stop going their and listening to their drivel. A group of 50~ faggots on a literally who forum shouldn't have the sway over the western industry that they do.

Seems like nobody picks up on the fact that no matter what you do, if they decide you aren't a Chosen One, nothing you do will ever be good enough. No matter how many JonTrons you kick out or Trans Flags you put in, it will never be enough.
I want ResetEra to be around forever and deny the allegations, even if they're blatantly true.

That way they stay in one place and rest of the internet knows they're scumbags and to avoid them.

Chin of Campbell

kiwifarms.net
I want ResetEra to be around forever and deny the allegations, even if they're blatantly true.

That way they stay in one place and rest of the internet knows they're scumbags and to avoid them.
Now that you mention it, I think having PedoEra stick around as a containment forum for these fags is a lot better than them dispersing into and seeding other small forums with their corruption.

Pope of Degeneracy

It's a lemon pirate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that you mention it, I think having PedoEra stick around as a containment forum for these fags is a lot better than them dispersing into and seeding other small forums with their corruption.
My dream (that I thought up 3 minutes ago) is for every registered sex offender be required by law to create an account on there and post at least once a month. Could be an interesting thought experiment

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyways, he now said that it was his IRL friends who suggested to him to keep low. There is no reason to press him further, since at this point, it would be violation of privacy actually.

By the way, he said he promises to apologize to Celine. Now to see if he keeps up with the promise.
The genie isn't going back in this bottle. Why do you keep defending him?

Odie Esty

kiwifarms.net
my money's on them doubling down. These morons are so desperate for a new cause to back they'll take one that's morally repugnant and their pals in the BIG JEW MEDIA will back them up on it. Get ready for #NotAllMAPs and a bunch of opeds on why pedophiles ain't actually bad all the time.

Beardfish

kiwifarms.net
The normies at Pedo ARE going to wake up eventually. I feel like I've said this many times, but there must be a lot of people who post there simply because it's the default place to go. At some point, they will inevitably confront themselves.

Ashen One

"Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?"
kiwifarms.net
It’s shocking how the site has so much ill will in such a short time but here we are.
Not that shocking, really. If a random website got this hated this fast it would be shocking but it's ResetEra. The site only got created in the first place because their pathetic excuse of a coup on Evilore failed the people from NeoGAF that everyone in the internet already disliked needed a new place to go to and every other website either said FUCK NO, laughed in their faces or told them in no uncertain terms they could go there but their usual shit would not be tolerated. It already started with a bad reputation and only got worse as time went on.

Although it did get much more entertaining recently! I anxiously await the next development in this ongoing saga.

Itu aru kamusu tugeza

prease undastando geimu deveropmento isu beri hado
kiwifarms.net
The normies at Pedo ARE going to wake up eventually. I feel like I've said this many times, but there must be a lot of people who post there simply because it's the default place to go. At some point, they will inevitably confront themselves.
You can't call them normies if they've been exceptional enough to not be able to catch on to the scent of rotten, decaying carrion all this time during their stay there and not leave.

• Agree
Reactions: UnclePhil