NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
It's not restricted to ResetERA, a lot of people out there just can't quite admit it, or essentialy admit it openly that they hate they hate Japan and Japanese people even though they play their games. Any sort of "Do better, Japan, that's a hecking yikes" tripe you see being posted on the internet is woke white people telling Asians to cater to their standards for socially aware "content" in entertainment media.

All these people who cry racism wherever they think they can find it also love being self-hating fans of Japanese media.
Just like the Nazis, The sjws view the Japanese as honorary whites. Thats why political correctness is applied to the Japanese.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
Not a fan of collective punishment but women reap what they sow with political correctness.

As men get more shameless, we'll probably see men taking all of the female scholarships by trooning out. Women will probably lose their privileged insurance premiums as men troon out on paper to get lower costs on their insurance, etc.
Meh the Troons are on borrowed time as the effects of transitions on kids become more exposed in the coming decade.

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Professor Beef got dogpiled and is now de-modded for being 'insensitive' about Etika. His crime was posting a Simpsons gif "Willie hears ya, Willie don't care" in a thread from a few days ago, which is now retroactively hate speech I guess because it looks like Etika may have actually an heroed for realzies this time guys.

Archive of Professor Beef's post, this was on Thursday:

Dogpiling. There are about two solid pages of posts like this.

And the aftermath. De-modded, but not banned.

Michele

Please... don't dox me... /s
kiwifarms.net
ResetERA mods get paid?

:story:
Yes, but...

At this point, are you even this much surprised? That's ResetERA we're talking about. However, I'm honestly a little surprised that they called out the mod for the Etika thing, and about what he said, because considering ERA, you would think the members would've ignored him. I guess they do have an shard of empathy, despite how they would usually act.

A bit off topic, but... It is genuinely upsetting to hear about Etika, and I give him my condolences, not only to him, but also to his family. I really hope he's going to be alright.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
ResetEra LLC had to do something, if Etika winds up dead the optics are going to look awful.

When you refer to your janny duties as a "job". :story:
https://twitter.com/ProfessorBeef/status/1142643430650081280 (https://archive.vn/ejh7j)
View attachment 811854
This is a whole new level of cuckery. Referring to being an internet janitor on Resetera as a job :story:

Good to see the inmates claim another moderator. They managed to take down SweetNicole with their impotent rage, now Professor Beef is RIP.

And these are the lunatics the moderators protect and hold up as voices that need to be heard. Enjoy being eaten by your own.

Isamu Fukui, your time will come.

Don't ask for the moderator mocking suicide to be banned or... you'll be banned.

SHUT IT DOWN! PROTECT HQ!

B-Dubs has to be one of the biggest faggots on the internet. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a clone of Besada or a beta male.

Resetera is not safe for kids 🤔

The inmates want to talk about themselves and be victims again.

Is this a troll account? 🤔

Last edited:

ducktales4gameboy

well known in this neighborhood
kiwifarms.net
Has Resetera had a fight over the possibility of the honeybee inn scene (and related cross dressing) in FF7R returning yet? In a different thread someone pointed out that it makes a good yardstick to judge how much a community actually cares about the game and none of the woke pearl-clutchers ever seem to bring it up, which is odd since it’s one of the very few things in the game that might be genuinely viewed as ‘transphobic’ (although it’s funny as hell and I hope we get to see Don Corneo creeping on Cloud in HD and/or the costume as a general-purpose cosmetic equip, especially if you can wear it during the date with Barrett)

Don't forget how disgusting people like these are in regards to Ann Takamaki from P5, wailing about how she shouldn't even want to look and be sexy after she and her best friend Shiho were sexually harassed to different degrees by the volleyball coach at their school. Because to the SJW's, a sexual assault victim can only deal with the crap they went through via being a weepy, sobby, sex-terrified mess! And since Ann chose to deal via being attractive in HER terms, they bitch about it and say she "conformed to society!!!!" instead of taking the wheel and improving her self-worth!
:stress:
This is especially funny given how the costumes aren’t the characters’ choices and how she absolutely loses her shit about the catsuit when it first manifests. Her entire character arc revolves around her getting over all the negativity associated with the stereotypes of being conventionally attractive and learning to stand up to people who blindly slut-shame her based on appearances and things beyond her control, yet somehow Resetera never brings her up from any viewpoint other than the one her character arc is specifically set up to destroy.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
If you want to see low functioning autism in action, I present excelsiorlef

"We aren't pushing any normies away from our side by aggressively shutting down any discussion because... it's our way or else".

🤔

CrossingEden.jpg

Resetera "We're welcoming people, you can come here and talk about anything with us"

Over 12,000 moderator actions in just over a year.

🤔

Last edited:

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
Just like the Nazis, The sjws view the Japanese as honorary whites. Thats why political correctness is applied to the Japanese.
East Asians in general and Jews are essentially white people-lite. I don't need to talk about all the antisemitic stuff progressives use but many people don't notice all the racist stuff they use towards asians. The asians on old gaf and Era noticed this, posts would have been immediately be closed and the users permabanned if you switched Japanese or Chinese to blacks, lgbtwhatever or trans. They are such hypocrites.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
I think I've found one of my favorite posts on Resetera, possibly topping RedMercury claiming his dogs get death threats on the internet

Troons are basically misgendered dogs, treat them like Plum's dogs.

But Plum, it's almost as if your dogs don't attempt to take hormones and claim they are the opposite gender.

🤔

Denmark Mafia

dude take your fucking victory lap
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
This is a whole new level of cuckery. Referring to being an internet janitor on Resetera as a job :story:

Good to see the inmates claim another moderator. They managed to take down SweetNicole with their impotent rage, now Professor Beef is RIP.

And these are the lunatics the moderators protect and hold up as voices that need to be heard. Enjoy being eaten by your own.

Isamu Fukui, your time will come.

View attachment 812020

View attachment 812022

Don't ask for the moderator mocking suicide to be banned or... you'll be banned.

View attachment 812023

SHUT IT DOWN! PROTECT HQ!

B-Dubs has to be one of the biggest faggots on the internet. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a clone of Besada or a beta male.

View attachment 812012

Resetera is not safe for kids 🤔

View attachment 812014

The inmates want to talk about themselves and be victims again.

View attachment 812017

View attachment 812018

Is this a troll account? 🤔
If not, it's just another one of the countless members who seem to think that powerleveling all over the place is a smart thing to do online