NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
There's been some mass chimping out and degeneracy over the last 12~24 hours

QFBbyBt.png

We'll kick things off with degeneracy.

sSNSQ8y.png

Remember, according to Nepenthe, it's Batman who has something really wrong with him.

38nPi6z.png

Stop lying. All you lot are, are gay men who want to spread aids

u0qhbdh.png

Now for the EXTREME chimping out happening throughout politics Era

osck62P.png

xYElH80.png

"In that past we've relied on ordinary bans with gradual escalation, in the hopes that this would be enough to ensure that everyone can coexist. It hasn’t been enough. Users have instead resorted to trolling in subtler ways, hoping that the staff won't notice or mind. To deter this, we will now be issuing much longer bans and rapidly escalate them as hard as necessary." - Isamu Fukui, 2019.

Relied on ordinary bans? Bro, what you smoking?

Yes, that's the leader of China himself finally coming out of his throne room to tell the inmates they will be silenced, tied up in a bag and dumped somewhere secret if they don't know their place. He better hire more straight while male admins to carry out operation troon/angry black man extinction.

Resetera is now going NUCLEAR BANNING. Because that will be healthy for a "gaming discussion forum". "Escalate them as hard as necessary" he screams whilst sitting on his throne made from troon outrage tears and autistic tards donating money to his dictatorship.

Zpd5XmJ.png

Angry black man Shy is not taking this well. We know Cerium hates the gays, but it seems he also hates anyone who is slightly blacker than Enzom21. At this point, I think it's safe to say Cerium is an Asian white supremacist.

Oh

upKqay6.png

Let's not forget over in Canada rat-face is letting everyone know there is only one correct way to vote and saying anything else will result in a ban.

So we have degenerate furries spreading aids and Chinese authoritarianism on Resetera. What a great forum!

:story:

Last edited:

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
RetardEra744.jpg

After dozens of threads of Diggeh's autistic copypasta and endless shitposting about how buying THQ products makes you a child murderer ResetEra has begun banning people for doing the same in the latest Blizzard thread.

Really 🤔 makes 🤔 you 🤔 think 🤔 .

Look bottom line is that for all the terrible things China is doing at least they didn't do an ama on 8chan. And we all know Era can't ban Blizzard products because without Overwatch Nephehehgppheiphtgiehgieop would have no reason to exist.

RetardEra746.jpg

oh no they're becoming self-aware again quick hit them with a warning to remind them of their place

RetardEra747.jpg

Era is upset because a famous film director criticized their beloved Disney products again.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
3y-HsI_H_400x400.jpg

After that dictator like speech from Cerium/Isamu Fukui, I'm excited at what comes next.

When Tyler Malka went full "Fuck this community, you're all getting banned as we're not banning enough", wasn't it NBA GAF who went and created another forum when they got mass-banned? Then I'm pretty sure it happened again with another community. Pop GAF was also deleted, the exceptional faggotry proving too much. Probably the only good move dictator Tyler made, but one that essentially ruined his income as exploiting the gays/troons is how these forums operate.

oa-cerium5ak7j3u.jpg

Just around 2 years in the slant-eyed Chinese dictator has decided to be even worse than Tyler Malka and threaten the inmates who fund his gold throne. That's a bold move. Let's see how this plays out. Hopefully, Shy rallies the Black Culture Thread and they bail. They've already taken ban casualties before we get to Enzom21 being white. A disgraced community living from the crumbs a Chinese dictator gives them after he's done banning half of them for being "angry black men who cannot be tolerated".

But don't worry Isamu, all I use my troll account for is reporting normies so they get banned. My trolling is soo subtle I'm sure you can make an exception. At the end of the day, I contribute positively towards your bloodlust for "much longer bans and rapidly escalating them as hard as necessary".

:cunningpepe:

Last edited:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
LBdWOZV.png

Resetera rise up! We live in a society!

Time for your daily "I'm soo fucking depressed" topic where the inmates sit around and complain about how much they hate living.

That's before they go on to see the next Nintendo Direct and order more shit to shove up their asses. Remember, capitalism is bad till the furries, troons and degenerates on Resetera want to spend $500 on plastic toys or hormone blockers.

Or Disney DVDs. Don't you dare tell these communists on Resetera to give up buying Disney DVDs to help climate change.

This topic also seems like a way to criticize dictator and overlord Isamu Fukui 🤔

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
"he needs to fucking kill his supervillains"

lol, not killing and the consequences coming from that are huge parts of Batman's character as a whole. and iirc it's what keeps him from becoming as psycho as many of his villains. How can someone miss the point regarding something THAT basic about Batman is beyond me. :story:
DC already did that in the 90s with the Knightfall storyline where Bruce was forced to give up the cowl to an ex cult assassin because Bane nearly killed him and ended up having to reclaim the mantle because his replacement went nuts and somehow managed to make Gotham into even more of a dystopian hellhole.

Ironically the storyline was intended as a giant middle finger to guys like that who wanted Batman to go full Punisher * it was the edgy 90s after all *.

Last edited:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
MOYl6tT.png

Resetera trying to push Contrapoints to join the 41% club isn't as bad as GamerGate. I'm glad we've at least cleared that up!

The victims of GamerGate don't want the death of a troon being compared to them.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
iIWJU1a.png

Is there a lot of "TRUSCUM TERF SHIT" on the farms? 🤔 I want to be safe here guys.

It's amazing how white men after winning at everything have managed the last few years to take over every space women have stereotypically had. Now you have to say there is zero difference between a biological male and female or you'll be locked up for hate speech.

Based white troons doing the work for the white man. 2016~2019 has brought us a glorious rise of angry white men who hate themselves deciding they'll "become" women and then they'll invade every feminine space and demand every woman bends the knee to their demands.

Contrapoints seemingly trying to be even more based than I thought possible

contra2.jpg

Echoing points even the farms will put forward. If you wanted to be a freak/weird/fucked up in the past as long as you did it on your own and stayed out of trying to interfere with normies lives you'd largely be left alone. Stay under the radar and you don't often register as a lolcow.

But this in 2019 and every troon with 800 gender identities and a list of mental illness wants to demand every normie's life is made hell and they get attention 24/7.

The non-binary movement is amazing, it's destroying even the trannies. No longer do you even have to try and appear to look as a woman, you can look like a homeless man and say you should be able to piss with women and use their changing rooms.

Even John Flynt thinks you can just lie about reality and silence all facts. It truly is a circus of crazy.

5fVYZxV.png

"trans folx"

Are we really saying folx now instead of folk? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

vqOcRKH.png

FeistyBoots is losing its mind. Full-on troon rage fit.

Last edited:

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what i missed about that contrapoints drama, a few months ago it was paraded around as the left's secret superweapon against trumpist nazism and now he's considered to be a crossdressing spokeman for /pol/. Time for me to start reading up on his thread to watch the descent into fascist hatespeech.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what i missed about that contrapoints drama, a few months ago it was paraded around as the left's secret superweapon against trumpist nazism and now he's considered to be a crossdressing spokeman for /pol/. Time for me to start reading up on his thread to watch the descent into fascist hatespeech.
Didn't you know?

cmNZ3va.png

ContraPoints is currently getting JonTron's gas chambers heated up for PewDiePie to bring in the busloads of non-binary folx that Contra is then going to kill by the thousands.

Non-binaries are fleeing for their lives. Isamu Fukui has to open up his mansion and offer them a safe place to stay.

QWnf70J.png

Hobbes confirming he's unemployed, as his current line of work is a "freelance games journalist".

The degree he is going to do? Probably a non-binary gender studies degree.

BVpidNt.png

Done some digging on FeistyBoots, which one of you is this? I've got an undercover account, but this Feisty account is some serious roleplaying.

It's another Ms.Galaxy troll account

Well, I hope it is one of you or else that's a fucking killer in waiting.

Claims it works for Blizzard on Overwatch, so shouldn't be hard to track down someone that fucking unhinged and dangerous. I know games companies like to appear woke and employ some seriously damaged people to parade them around on Twitter for "diversity and inclusivity", but hiring something like FeistyBoots is a genuine national emergency risk.

3C6KFIR.png

Can someone find his balls for him?

Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

"maybe get dressed up and head to a karoke bar"
kiwifarms.net
Now for the EXTREME chimping out happening throughout politics Era

View attachment 979380

View attachment 979381
Make sure to report any posts that are positive of Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, AOC, etc. and negative towards Hillary Clinton, The Democratic Party, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, etc. as "antagonizing other users."

Other alt accounts should invert this methodology.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"In that past we've relied on ordinary bans with gradual escalation, in the hopes that this would be enough to ensure that everyone can coexist. It hasn’t been enough. Users have instead resorted to trolling in subtler ways, hoping that the staff won't notice or mind. To deter this, we will now be issuing much longer bans and rapidly escalate them as hard as necessary." - Isamu Fukui, 2019.
I can only read this in the shouting, angry voice of a frenzied, gesticulating Hitler yelling at a bloodthirsty crowd.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
I can only read this in the shouting, angry voice of a frenzied, gesticulating Hitler yelling at a bloodthirsty crowd.
Asian Hitler mobilizing his troon army. They're going to hunt down and ban every last normie.

I wonder if Daddy Fukui is happy with the money he fronted for Resetera's upfront costs? A wealthy Asian family investing in Resetera and having to wait. Seems they're all getting impatient waiting on more troons seeking refuge and donating.

There's only one way to get more troon refugees flooding in, make sure to ban all the Nazis still infesting Resetera. There's literally thousands of them.

Prepare for 2020. Isamu is losing his mind already and we're months out. His admins all abandoned him and he had to bring in lots of straight white males.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino