NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
Done some digging on FeistyBoots, which one of you is this? I've got an undercover account, but this Feisty account is some serious roleplaying.

It's another Ms.Galaxy troll account

:story:

Well, I hope it is one of you or else that's a fucking killer in waiting.

Claims it works for Blizzard on Overwatch, so shouldn't be hard to track down someone that fucking unhinged and dangerous. I know games companies like to appear woke and employ some seriously damaged people to parade them around on Twitter for "diversity and inclusivity", but hiring something like FeistyBoots is a genuine national emergency risk.
Something of note, forum deadname is "Chmpocalypse", not really sure when he was granted a name change but you can clearly look up the name and see them linked to his quotes. Was just as insufferable before he expressed his desire to lob his frank & beans off and show off his cool collection of mental diseases.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
It's not even GamerGate 2.0. There's no games journalists or journalists of any kind involved with the Contrapoints drama as far as I'm aware.

Even if you go by the left wing narrative of "It's misogynerds attacking women in gaming!", Contrapoints is trans, is not a gamer, and the people doing the attacking are not gamers. ResetEra claims to be a gaming forum, but they have said that they are not gamers multiple times.

It would be more accurate to say it's the latest ResetEra attack mob eating it's own, but that would be like saying it's a day ending in Y.
I think they're more referring to the "online mobs calling woman bad names" as being similar to GG, not the specific context behind it. Though obviously, the difference here is that the people doing this to Contra are people who actually had a positive opinion of their actions prior to this, while nobody really had an opinion about Zoe at all prior to the whole Five Guys thing. I'm not really sure if that's supposed to make it better; I'd think that having people who supposedly liked you telling you to kill yourself would be worse than randos online doing the same, but maybe I'm wrong.

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net

I thought all sexual preferences were welcome, why are the mods discriminating against coprophiliacs?!

SuperSheep

75 Points of Flying Fluffy Damage
kiwifarms.net
It's not even GamerGate 2.0. There's no games journalists or journalists of any kind involved with the Contrapoints drama as far as I'm aware.
I'm pretty sure Gamergate as defined by these people means 'anything we don't like'.

If alien robot harvesters arrived overhead tomorrow from their thousand year journey to convert the planet and everyone on it into solar panels for a Dyson Sphere, ResetEra would be talking about the Alt-Right Nazi Incel Gamergate alien robots.

Last edited:

kobrum

kiwifarms.net

I thought all sexual preferences were welcome, why are the mods discriminating against coprophiliacs?!
how is it possible to have any one site be this disgusting?
wtf.PNG

FuckedUp

Cartoon Graphics Hater
kiwifarms.net

resetera like smell human waste responses.png

resetera like smell human waste hecht lock.png

Locked in 3 minutes

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
Something of note, forum deadname is "Chmpocalypse", not really sure when he was granted a name change but you can clearly look up the name and see them linked to his quotes. Was just as insufferable before he expressed his desire to lob his frank & beans off and show off his cool collection of mental diseases.
Yup it's on Waypoint

https://forum.waypoint.vice.com/t/coming-out-as-bisexual/9857/4

And the Blizzard forums

That name used to be Chmpocalypse.

Seems to hide everything pretty well. Probably thinks if Blizzard knew more it would be in trouble.

Especially if it's like most of Resetera and it lies non-stop for attention.

oNUxAO3.png

Hey guys, every normie is a Nazi!

Things actually get better, the topic might start off with congratulating each other and saying normies are evil, but our new favorite appears

wyS7hlJ.png

ymbJG7f.png

Mfygvzn.png

Mfygvzn.png

BVWL6mY.png

YOU MENTIONED CONTRAPOINTS? CONTRAPOINTS SHOULD BE DEAD!

NONBINARY FOLX! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fucking howling like a banshee.

I've reported Rendering for normalizing hate towards nonbinary folx. Everyone should do the same. FeistyBoots is neeing allies!

I swear Ms.Galaxy was the most unhinged poster I've ever seen, but enter Chmpocalypse/FeistyBoots. It won't rest till ContraPoints joins the 41% club.

TmwU4ZG.png

"EVERY SINGLE YOUTUBER IS A BIGOT! WE SHOULD JUST CANCEL THEM ALL!"

These people are fucking broken. It's amazing how no one passes their echo-chamber requirements. Which makes it funny when troons do incredible amounts of damage to their own movement with the rise of fashion-troonery and men stopping by to tell the old-guard troons who made an effort they are wrong and non-binaries and fat hairy men are here now.

Not a single normie is going to be supporting the troon movement or this gender hysteria in another few years due to the number of white men invading everywhere women go from sports to buying tampons whilst looking like Jim Sterling.

I can't wait for more and more fireworks, eating their own and the movement futher going to war with itself. That 41% club will be pushing 82% when the movement is done with itself.

:optimistic:

Last edited by a moderator:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 980587

Hey guys, every normie is a Nazi!

Things actually get better, the topic might start off with congratulating each other and saying normies are evil, but our new favorite appears

View attachment 980588
It's always funny watching these NPCs scream about how you can't engage with the opposition. They portray it as nobody disagreeing with them possibly acting in good faith and of course they're "misinformed."

The reality is their own belief system is so fragile, pathetic, and indefensible that they're terrified that it is they who would be forced to admit they're wrong if they actually engaged in good faith.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
It's always funny watching these NPCs scream about how you can't engage with the opposition. They portray it as nobody disagreeing with them possibly acting in good faith and of course they're "misinformed."

The reality is their own belief system is so fragile, pathetic, and indefensible that they're terrified that it is they who would be forced to admit they're wrong if they actually engaged in good faith.
Don't worry, I'll cheer everyone up with this

lPUJf0T.png

This guy is going to get aids.

And then he has to ask if it will be offensive if he dresses up whilst getting aids

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, I'll cheer everyone up with this

View attachment 980599

This guy is going to get aids.

And then he has to ask if it will be offensive if he dresses up whilst getting aids

Well the fact that this individual is even excited for furries to show up where they live says a lot about ResetEra in all.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
YH8fdx1.png

Oh, here we fucking go! One of the only original admins left, so essentially the Chinese dictator's right-hand man at this point, has arrived to tell everyone he's been too soft. Just a day after Isamu Fukui came out of his throne room to scream like a mad King that his people will be getting massacred to appease his authoritarian ego.

I’ll admit that for the longest time, I’ve always been the devil’s advocate, at least in the sense that “hey maybe this guy is just ignorant or what-have-you, so let’s go with a shorter ban and maybe they’ll understand why it was bad.” I’ve unfortunately been proven wrong more times than I’d care to admit.

Hey, I'll admit I was somewhat fucking normal to start with, but now I'm going with nuclear bans to appease the slant-eyed dictators lust for blood.

I do still tend to hope for the best in people, but in this day and age it’s really difficult to expect the best outcome.

You're taking part on a "gaming forum" on the internet, one which is full of insanely autistic and damaged people. You're not saving the world, you're a containment zone for seriously unhinged people who are far more likely to deliver a "bad outcome" than the normies you think are taking over your life.

But it gets better

4Wwd2g3.png

Even after that egotistical snivelling excuse of a post from Hecht, where he promises more unhinged banning, one of the #1 inmates who destroys the forum can only say "HEY CAN I CRITICIZE YOU PUBLICLY BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS UNHAPPY!".

And like in any good dictatorship, the inmates have to know their place which is sending PMs or going to one of the remaining pedo Era discords to cry to a moderator that they are UNSAFE on a fucking video game forum.

It's always best not to get mad at the internet, just laugh, but these people, seriously...

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Why can't Kitsunelaine simply contact the mod captains by PM?
Because these lolcows are attracted to drama/attention like flies to shit and they have a lust for the public performance.

That's why Resetera is just one big circus show. The authoritarian Chinese dictator wants to shut down the animals performing for the public, but the animals are soo unhinged/unmedicated and restless they demand to be able to perform or at the first chance they'll eat their slave-master alive (Isamu).

It's a ticking time-bomb where Isamu is counting his minutes till NeoGAF 3.0. If they had another asylum to go to, they'd move right now, but they're lazy and poor and no one has the money to start the new forum where EVERYONE who isn't a tranny/non-binary would be banned by default.

You can't make money off of that, even Isamu knows, the normies and the straight white males are needed to increase the userbase. The animals don't care though, if they had the money they'd run a forum at a loss just to try and make it the SAFEST ECHO-CHAMBER they could. But then again they'd actually get restless in that, because they live for the attention and smashing that report button. You can't hit a report button if there are no normies/straight white males around!

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
NizKMi4.png

So that crazy ass troon probably has confirmation from Hecht he'll act as its personal ban machine due to him being a straight white male. Any reports that come in from Kitsunelaine are now probably going to be instant permanent bans.

We end up with the Besada PM situation again.

Admins/mods telling users they'll ban people they don't like and give the unhinged posters they like as much leeway as possible.

• Informative
Reactions: jakdex

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 980748

So that crazy ass troon probably has confirmation from Hecht he'll act as its personal ban machine due to him being a straight white male. Any reports that come in from Kitsunelaine are now probably going to be instant permanent bans.

We end up with the Besada PM situation again.

Admins/mods telling users they'll ban people they don't like and give the unhinged posters they like as much leeway as possible.
Mods can read blocklists right? He can start by banning people who blocked the troon after posting that progestrol-fueled word salad.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Mods can read blocklists right? He can start by banning people who blocked the troon after posting that progestrol-fueled word salad.
Mods and admins can read everything including PMs. The only thing they took off-site was quite a bit of the staff discussion as they were paranoid a rogue mod/admin would leak historic chat logs.

Operation track down a normie knows no limits on this forum. They literally think JonTron and PewDiePie have 100s of sock-puppet accounts in hiding.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino