Nexpo/YT Horror Channels - Do they all suck

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
Hey I did some digging and found the video that had the "true" story about finding the King in Yellow, it's the last one. I also found where the story was posted. You can see that the poster is Let's Read himself. It's fine to do creepy stories but why does he have to label them all true.
Thank you so much for taking your time to dig this up! I was genuinely curious about the story and comments and his lack of reaction so I'll go check it out.

New Video from Debunk File this looks really interesting.
I just love that they've covered something that hasn't been covered to death before and they did a pretty good job at it!
Now wait for all the other creepy channels to cover this exact same channel and adding nothing new to the conversation. :roll:

And, on another note, have some "mamamax' ex is posting cringe on instagram" as a bonus:
1652521207415.png

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Very comfy horror-tuber. He has a Nexpo-sque "spoopy" voice could get some annoyed but if you can get by it, it'sa pretty good watch with little to any censorship.

I was going to come here to post the same video in a different context.

Chill Fuel gets crazy engagement on his videos. I started watching him when he had 3 videos and it seemed like 30-50k views out of nowhere. I remember wondering if he had another channel or a twitch or something that lead him to decent numbers out of nothing, but I never got around to looking if there was an answer.

He's ok, I'm never excited to see a video of his posted, but he's not gotten flushed out of my feed like many other mediocre channels.

However that iceberg video really affirmed my dislike of Iceberg videos that aren't done by Wendigoon. I don't even think Wendigoon does an amazing job at them, he's just the only one that does a competent job and that puts him light-years ahead of anyone else.

Chill Fuel's Iceberg isn't the worst. Most Iceberg videos are a new form of listening to a thot/sperg read Wikipedia at you, that plagues true crime as a genre. Only with even less information and insight. Chill gives a bit more of an explanation of each entry on the tier, but it's so monotone, flat, and shallow. It's barely better than just having a Text to speech read each entry and the preview paragraph from the first link of a Google search for the entry.

And yet, even THAT is a clear step up on quality from the rest

Dvsilverwing

Off the wall crack pipe demolition
kiwifarms.net
However that iceberg video really affirmed my dislike of Iceberg videos that aren't done by Wendigoon. I don't even think Wendigoon does an amazing job at them, he's just the only one that does a competent job and that puts him light-years ahead of anyone else.
Yeah, I really have to actually be interested in the subject of the Iceberg to sit through it. I appreciate that Wendigoon does the clickable timestamp thing as well to skip through shit you don't care about/already know about as well, although I'm sure some others do this too.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I really have to actually be interested in the subject of the Iceberg to sit through it. I appreciate that Wendigoon does the clickable timestamp thing as well to skip through shit you don't care about/already know about as well, although I'm sure some others do this too.
The thing Wendigoon does that makes him so successful with Icebergs is emote and react. He has a in-meme sperging out over every time giants show up in conspiracies. That's infinite more emotion put into his Iceberg videos than anyone I've seen cause the rest of them are just human text to speech devices. He's taking low effort content and putting a little effort into it, and it's netted him 1.3 million subs.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing Wendigoon does that makes him so successful with Icebergs is emote and react. He has a in-meme sperging out over every time giants show up in conspiracies. That's infinite more emotion put into his Iceberg videos than anyone I've seen cause the rest of them are just human text to speech devices. He's taking low effort content and putting a little effort into it, and it's netted him 1.3 million subs.
I watched Wendigoon's big conspiracy video over the last few days, and you're right. He's entertaining laughing at some of the more funny sounding entries and the in joke about giants, it's fun to watch. There was some other youtuber that showed up in my fed that did an iceberg that was so boring. She just had a monotone voice and only read off the iceberg but never talked about anything. I can't remember what her name was, she was blonde and had an accent.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
I watched Wendigoon's big conspiracy video over the last few days, and you're right. He's entertaining laughing at some of the more funny sounding entries and the in joke about giants, it's fun to watch. There was some other youtuber that showed up in my fed that did an iceberg that was so boring. She just had a monotone voice and only read off the iceberg but never talked about anything. I can't remember what her name was, she was blonde and had an accent.
The YouTuber you're referring to is The Internet Investigator.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The YouTuber you're referring to is The Internet Investigator.
That's the one, I didn't really watch any other videos because I didn't care for her voice. It's petty, but I listen to this stuff while I clean and what not. If I'm going to listen to something it should be interesting to listen to.

Dvsilverwing

Off the wall crack pipe demolition
kiwifarms.net
I was VERY surprised at how fast he gained subs since I discovered his videos (I believe he was on part 8 of the conspiracy iceberg), and I think that's definitely why as well. I also just like hearing things explained rather than trying to make them... "artificially spooky" I guess is the only way I can phrase it? By trying to make it seem creepier or whatever than it actually is just by the way you talk and present it.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
That's the one, I didn't really watch any other videos because I didn't care for her voice. It's petty, but I listen to this stuff while I clean and what not. If I'm going to listen to something it should be interesting to listen to.
Sometimes I can tolerate her voice, sometimes not; it depends on my mood or the subject.

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
I was VERY surprised at how fast he gained subs since I discovered his videos (I believe he was on part 8 of the conspiracy iceberg), and I think that's definitely why as well. I also just like hearing things explained rather than trying to make them... "artificially spooky" I guess is the only way I can phrase it? By trying to make it seem creepier or whatever than it actually is just by the way you talk and present it.

Yeah, I've been following him for just about a year now. (I think it was after he posted part 3 of his Conspiracy Iceberg?) While he's covered topics that many other channels have covered (Salad Fingers and Squimpus McGrimpus' FNAF series being more recent examples), he's also covered topics that I had never heard of. (Such as Tokyo Rose and the "NSFW Raft" as he called it.) I'm an Athiest, yet I still find his videos on Christian topics fascinating, especially his analysis of Dante's Inferno/Purgatorio. As said before, Wendigoon puts actual effort into his videos and I feel that he has earned his over 1 million subscribers.

KingLiberty76

1A and 2A Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've been following him for just about a year now. (I think it was after he posted part 3 of his Conspiracy Iceberg?) While he's covered topics that many other channels have covered (Salad Fingers and Squimpus McGrimpus' FNAF series being more recent examples), he's also covered topics that I had never heard of. (Such as Tokyo Rose and the "NSFW Raft" as he called it.) I'm an Athiest, yet I still find his videos on Christian topics fascinating, especially his analysis of Dante's Inferno/Purgatorio. As said before, Wendigoon puts actual effort into his videos and I feel that he has earned his over 1 million subscribers.
I love Wendigoon, it's literally some guy telling you shit he finds interesting

CharcoalChkn

Hold your tongue, you pathetic cock sleeve.
kiwifarms.net
I am agnostic myself, but I can't deny there is some pretty badass stuff in most religions once you dig beneath the surface.

The evolution of religion from their beginnings to modern day is honestly truly fascinating, I personally love learning about how the bible has changed over the centuries.

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The evolution of religion from their beginnings to modern day is honestly truly fascinating, I personally love learning about how the bible has changed over the centuries.
Should look into a lecture on Mysticism in Comparitive Religions. Took it undergrad and it goes even more into stuff like that from earlier religions such as Druidic religions and how the effect Christianity, Judaism and Islamic religions. Thanatology across religions is quite interesting as well.

road timber

kiwifarms.net

Once again using children for his fame gain. Disgusting.
Still sitting at 334,000 how's that 1 mil coming along PM?
Also his new opening song reminds me of the shit CorpseHusband does without the screaming goblin.

Also the poster in the background. View attachment 3274296
how is this piece of shit sponsored, especially when so many other TC/dark channels get yanked? i'm mati

Last edited:

KingLiberty76

1A and 2A Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
Should look into a lecture on Mysticism in Comparitive Religions. Took it undergrad and it goes even more into stuff like that from earlier religions such as Druidic religions and how the effect Christianity, Judaism and Islamic religions. Thanatology across religions is quite interesting as well.
Honestly anything involving the history is fascinating, like you mean to tell me we evolved from apes and that giant lizards that are actually related to birds roamed the earth, sounds like some sci-fi shit, but it actually happened