Nexpo/YT Horror Channels - Do they all suck

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

ditto

kiwifarms.net

BalthasarGelt

I AM SUPREME
kiwifarms.net
Wendigoon is nerding out over the second half of Mandela Catalogue, if anyone cares.
"I know that it seems I've been hyping my boy up throughout this video but... that's what we do we hype our boys up!"

What a charismatic guy, Alex and Wendi really struck gold with eachother.
Mandela Catalogue is still kinda wack tho ngl.

Relinquish

I'm still better than Chuck Swirsky
kiwifarms.net
This looks like another bot-like channels that makes short clickbaitey videos about other YouTubers, in between stealing content from TikTok with a new voice over. Here's another one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqGtKxOnz4s75EDMykHcDg/videos
Yea. He basically does content only for the youtube algorithm to pick it up
Looking at his Twitter you can see multiple threads about the youtube algorithm
1655913188699.png

1655913245312.png

1655913280427.png

1655913295799.png

1655913330854.png

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
This looks like another bot-like channels that makes short clickbaitey videos about other YouTubers, in between stealing content from TikTok with a new voice over. Here's another one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqGtKxOnz4s75EDMykHcDg/videos
35k subscribers
<1,000 views per upload
Definitely bots.

I've seen entertainment and celebrity clickbait channels like this (ala WatchMojo) who pop up in my feed, and they have similar quality styles and thumbnail art of big channels -- but the videos have views within the triple digits. Think of stuff like "The INSANE life of Judy Garland", which contain Wikipedia-tier summarized information, along with a comments section consisting mainly of spam and Pajeets.

PandaChai

kiwifarms.net
Definitely bots.

I've seen entertainment and celebrity clickbait channels like this (ala WatchMojo) who pop up in my feed, and they have similar quality styles and thumbnail art of big channels -- but the videos have views within the triple digits. Think of stuff like "The INSANE life of Judy Garland", which contain Wikipedia-tier summarized information, along with a comments section consisting mainly of spam and Pajeets.
A good channel blocker extension will clear that right up. Seriously I cannot recommend just removing these channels from your browser highly enough
Chrome | Firefox | Opera

Xanen

And twilight gives me an inner sanctity.
kiwifarms.net
I keep thinking to myself, "I could make a horror channel." But then again, the whole genre is so dry, oversaturated, I don't know if my schizoposting would do much of anything when it comes to contributing to horror-centric discussions. Maybe I could just stick to fucking, story readings.

Nate the Newfag

kiwifarms.net
ThatCringeyReading is back for part 2 of his "Safe For YouTube" Iceberg video.

Fucking hell, I hate this soyfag's infeminine sounding voice, sounds like the kind of people I have to talk to when I need to call up AT&T support. You know the kind that always have a shit eating smile filled with a passive aggressive tone as they speak.
Why the fuck does he still call himself "ThatCreepyReading" when he hasn't done creepy readings in literal years?

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
Not saying that I'm asking you to do it but doesn't he have a uncensored version of this video (I thought I saw a disclaimer that he deleted the original one at the beginning but I don't know) please that someone can pirate from his "PayMeTron" and post it on here?? Censoring half the dialogue especially during the Chinese boat one (I don't know if he's trying to censor raping murdering or drowning on that one due to the audio blanking every few seconds).

If we can have a person be able to have access to those videos they can find ways of pirating them screen capture or whatever and post them somewhere else but I don't think nobody has the time to even do such an redundant autistic task.

If only he could have just put his content on a site like Bitchute so that way people can just enjoy the content without having the uncut version paywalled. I keep telling these YouTubers time and time again but they are too retarded to listen and care only about "I consider this a job and I have to pay muh rent, donate me shekels huh huh!!"
What was this video? It's private now

Sonichu_School_Witcher

kiwifarms.net
What's the story on this?
Awhile back when the nostalgia critic amd the like got a document made on them someone made the same sort ofc document for the creepypasta community. It focuses mostly on MCP and Vincent Vina Cava or however you spell his name. If you're interested it's called #CreepyLeaks it's pretty long and goes into detail. Not too sure how to use post links on here but if you google #CreepyLeaks its like one of the first links.

Power Glove

Hackerman, the most powerful hacker of all time
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so although ScareTheater's channel is mostly back, famed Canadian streetshitter Mutahar discusses it:

Also, I realize I didn't screencap nor archive the brief window when his channel got hijacked, but here's a video which shows a guy exploring the hacked ScareTheater channel, in case you guys missed it.
Once upon a time I actually enjoyed Muta's videos, but that time has long since come and gone.

I should give Shrouded Hand a second chance, he still makes the best videos in my opinion but most of the cases he covers are so stomach-churning...

Power Glove

Hackerman, the most powerful hacker of all time
kiwifarms.net
I'd recommend his supernatural/dream/hallucinogenic focused videos then, if you're squeamish about gore. They're still creepy in their own right, I really liked these ones:
Not so much the squeamish part, more the fact that people did those things to other human beings, you know. Mostly when done to children, those are the hardest to watch.