Nexpo/YT Horror Channels - Do they all suck

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

simsum

kiwifarms.net
Shoot me down if I'm having a schizo moment, but this could a potential lead.

Andrea is Moth's wife name, according to this thread. They also live in Tennessee. A few page searches away on TruePeopleSearch and this shows up: Andrea D(awn) (archive attached)

On her profile, she has a guy named Morgan Dillan there. Late 20's, born in Oct. Seems to follow the info we know about Moth. Morgan Dillan (archive attached)

Could be coincidence, but ya never know.
This is Dillon Morgan from 2013 and 2018 not sure could be him if he lived hard using drugs. This Dillon guy is depressing says he never had a job for more than a few months and has no friends. Im not sure anyone else have a opinion? Screenshot_20211123-141528_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20211123-141620_Facebook.jpg

Hey @simsum, are you this Jimmy J guy?
No I found his channel through a vid about Moth on the channel, happened to see the post since I subbed to him a few months ago. Are you plagued moth?

Last edited by a moderator:

simsum

kiwifarms.net
No, I just thought it's weird how it's the first thing you posted about. Almost like there's a grudge against him. And there's also similarities in the way you and Jimmy J write.
Mothman is a grimy dude I do have a grudge but thats beside the point. Anyway I talk to him sometimes hes good about answering comments. This isnt my 1st account just my newest, loss access to otherone. Im used to be active back on pixyrue threads mainly.

R00T

вот я ... здесь. Я хочу быть любимым.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
first of all Plagued Moth is completely wrong about how 4chan posts work. The posts were made within minutes of each other and it factors for the whole board so them being anywhere from 15-100 posts off is not uncommon. /x/ is a slow board too so the fact the numbers are that close within the time frame means plagued doesn't understand how this works.

Certainly not an indicator it's him tho... literally nothing in those caps proves that.

Two-bit

kiwifarms.net
So that JimmyJ guy posted an exposed video on Plagued Moth. In the video, he posts screenshots of Moth's discord and makes claims that kids under 18 years old are mods and posting images that needed to be scrubbed from it. He then talks about how a teenage mod was harassed off the server. Moth contacts the teenager privately on twitter and begins insulting them and threatens legal action. The video ends with Jimmy claiming they have more dirt on Moth that would go against TOS.

The whole video is a bit disjointed and rambly, but interesting none the less. I'm interested in what other evidence this guy has on Moth being a scumbag. Here's the yt link and archive.

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So that JimmyJ guy posted an exposed video on Plagued Moth. In the video, he posts screenshots of Moth's discord and makes claims that kids under 18 years old are mods and posting images that needed to be scrubbed from it. He then talks about how a teenage mod was harassed off the server. Moth contacts the teenager privately on twitter and begins insulting them and threatens legal action. The video ends with Jimmy claiming they have more dirt on Moth that would go against TOS.

The whole video is a bit disjointed and rambly, but interesting none the less. I'm interested in what other evidence this guy has on Moth being a scumbag. Here's the yt link and archive.

View attachment 2748016
Semper Fi for archiving the video.