NHL season thread -

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of all the things.... poppies. I mean the writing was on the wall. As soon as 'you people' came out of his mouth the whole room of people I was with on Saturday collectively went 'oooohhhhhhhh.'

Bush did USS Maine

Coal fires don't sink steel hulls
kiwifarms.net
If the Coyotes could just stop blowing multi-goal leads I'd be a very happy man, thanks in advance Coyotes.

Ah yes, this is exactly how I pictured this roadtrip after a loss to Minnesota
1573617350988.png

Last edited:

Blow Standard

kiwifarms.net
The Atlantic division is so tight right now. Really hoping Bobrovsky keeps up his game and the Panthers can widen the margin a little. They’re not the most popular team in the league, but those kids are way too talented to not make the playoffs so often.

Cardenio

Yeed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yah this one is absolutely baffling to me. 2 seasons between a Jack Adams and a firing? Something don't smell right.
It really bothers me too especially because I love the Vegas team and their fast style. With that said Pete Deboer is not some hack, he got San Jose to the finals and they would have stayed playoff contenders had SJ Management not stupidly wasted their salary cap on some overrated players (E. Karlsson & E. Kane).

This is just my dumb speculation (so don't even call it a rumor) but I'm wondering if maybe Seattle gave Gallant the message that they want him as the coach next season and the Vegas GM didn't want to wait to find their new coach.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really bothers me too especially because I love the Vegas team and their fast style. With that said Pete Deboer is not some hack, he got San Jose to the finals and they would have stayed playoff contenders had SJ Management not stupidly wasted their salary cap on some overrated players (E. Karlsson & E. Kane).
Fans would be giving them shit if they didn't try to go after guys like Karlsson and Kane, so it's a no-win situation where you just have to hope for a lucky run to the finals.

This is just my dumb speculation (so don't even call it a rumor) but I'm wondering if maybe Seattle gave Gallant the message that they want him as the coach next season and the Vegas GM didn't want to wait to find their new coach.
That's an interesting theory, we'll just have to wait and see.