NHL season thread -

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noted alcohol enthusiast and Hall of Famer Ed Belfour was arrested early this morning in Bowling Green on charges of third-degree criminal mischief and alcohol intoxication in a public place.

belfourmugshot.jpg

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noted alcohol enthusiast and Hall of Famer Ed Belfour was arrested early this morning in Bowling Green on charges of third-degree criminal mischief and alcohol intoxication in a public place.

Oh Eddie Eagles....

Bowling Green Police Department officers, who were responding to a complaint of a drunk and disorderly subject, found the man later identified as Belfour laying on the floor on the hotel's second level, "clutching a curtain rod that had been ripped out of the dry wall above a window next to him. The subject was kicking the spa door while he was laying on the ground," the citation reads. Belfour had "slow slurred speech, bloodshot eyes, he could barely stand up, and he had the strong odor of alcohol on his breath."

Belfour was not compliant with officers as they tried to handcuff him, according to the citation.
Locked inside the spa room was the initial caller, who told police Belfour had been drinking downstairs, where he tried to fight another hotel employee and struck a glass window in anger before moving upstairs and trying to force his way into the spa room, according to the report.
#InOne

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part about the DeBoer firing\hiring is the mini-feud he and Gallant had engaged in as coaches of their now most recent former teams. Guess DeBoer just needs to take over a job held by John Torterella to complete his reemployment coaching feud enemies list last laugh paybacks and he'll be able to rest easy at night despite both finals losses.

It's tough to reliably pick a western division winner until the trade deadline settles and everyone in there reconfigures their roster to respond to Taylor Hall in the top six of Arizona's forwards. Calgary, Vegas and Arizona still have a game against the current version of the Dead Wings left so already that helps them against Edmonton and Vancouver. Especially when you consider the Oilers split their series with Detroit and Vancouver is in first place after getting four points out of four in the standings facing the Wings which represents their current lead over the other four teams.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
It seems that Jay Bouwmeester is doing well after collapsing on the bench on Tuesday.

HA! That assclown, Jeremy Roenick has been "suspended indefinitely" at NBC for making crass remarks about a coworker. However you feel about the reasons, that guy was annoying as fuck, and I hope it's permanent. I cannot STAND that guy.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems that Jay Bouwmeester is doing well after collapsing on the bench on Tuesday.

HA! That assclown, Jeremy Roenick has been "suspended indefinitely" at NBC for making crass remarks about a coworker. However you feel about the reasons, that guy was annoying as fuck, and I hope it's permanent. I cannot STAND that guy.
Roenick's a fucking duster.

1581669934594.png

"My life as the MOST OUTSPOKEN, FEARLESS and HARD-HITTING man in HOCKEY."

Imagine being the type of human to say something like that unironically... then go a step further and imagine being the hockey player making that claim... and you're Jeremy Roenick. What a fucking plug.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Zamboni driver David Ayres’ stick gets a spot in the Hockey Hall of Fame

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I just say.... the fucking speds that sit right behind the goals wearing high vis. neon green shirts/caps, right in line with the goal light.... they can all go fuck themselves and need to be eradicated from this planet.

Yeah I'm MATI, but what would fucking possess you to be that obnoxious?

• Agree
Reactions: Buttercreamer Pete

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you'd asked me 2 days ago I would have still been all in on Tampa. It depends what shape they get Stamkos back in... the injuries on that guy, wow.

It's gotta be Boston though huh? Fucking Boston.