NHL season thread -

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Brendan fucking Gallagher, ya know? Like what a pest. But what a beauty. Broken. Fucking. Jaw. Not a problem, I'll chirp you and your Mom then play out the period.

Like fuck the Habs... but kinda want them to boot trash Philly. That last game was dynamite.

Looks like the Habs will have to trash Philly at the golf country club.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, salt time.

Who do we, collectively, LEAST want to win the Cup?

Steelersfan22

Gay Redneck
kiwifarms.net
WE ARE WINNING THE CUP THIS YEAR BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AND TO ALL YAL SAYING FUCK THE BRUINS, YALL JUST MAD CAUSE UR TEAM WACK AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious reading twitter and people are upset that the NHL DIDN'T cancel games today.

HOW DARE YOU! BLACK PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED IN THE STREETS! YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY SPORTS NOW!

Of course, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the bulk of NHL's audience isn't reading Twitter.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious reading twitter and people are upset that the NHL DIDN'T cancel games today.

HOW DARE YOU! BLACK PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED IN THE STREETS! YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY SPORTS NOW!

Of course, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the bulk of NHL's audience isn't reading Twitter.
I personally respected the choice of the players who decided to kneel. If they cancelled in protest over this stupid shit like a man getting shot because the cops wouldn't let him grab a gun I'd finally be done with professional sports.

For crying out loud they're in Canada playing for the cup.