NHL season thread -

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
The wild made the playoffs and might knock out the Golden Knights. What the actual fuck.

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
GO AVS

The wild made the playoffs and might knock out the Golden Knights. What the actual fuck.

While they were outscored in their series, apparently the Wild were 5-1-2 against them this season. Seems like they just might have their number..

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
So it's back to the usual stories of Caps and Blues being painful. However, what I don't get is how the Oilers are fucking up their matches this badly.

That meltdown last night was of epic proportions. FOUR UNANSWERED GOALS. They've completely nullified McDavid too.

Leaf Wage Slave

kiwifarms.net
So it's back to the usual stories of Caps and Blues being painful. However, what I don't get is how the Oilers are fucking up their matches this badly.
I mean, I’m a Jets fan, and having heard all the talk of how the Oilers were expected to sweep us, I’m gonna be laughing my ass off if the Jets win and sweep them tonight.

I’m not expecting the Jets to win the Stanley Cup - I live with a Leafs fan, I know to temper my expectations - but I’m just along for the ride at this point.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the bump and double posting but the Habs didn't go at the golf club yet. Some folks even wondered if the game they won might turn the tide in their favor and we'll get a seventh game.

Btw, some Downfall parody clips might be relevant again if the Habs menage to win the sixth and seventh game and got the Leafs to the golf club. :story:

Well Intentioned

kiwifarms.net
Ok I was rooting for the Habs but I have to say this
How the fuck

Carey Price is a pretty fucking good goalie and the Leafs are the Leafs.

Like how DSP will manage to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and rise like some sort of inexplicable phoenix, the Leafs are masters at taking a golden opportunity and finding a way to ruin it.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

Like how DSP will manage to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and rise like some sort of inexplicable phoenix, the Leafs are masters at taking a golden opportunity and finding a way to ruin it.
And some Leafs fans are once again dissapointed like that fan. :story:

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net

As a Canucks fan of 25 years, soon to be a reluctant Kraken fan, all I have to say is:

I know that feel :feels: