Dramacow Nicholas Alexander Tomasheski / Nick Monroe / NickMon1112 / PressFartToContinue - Gamer/Pizzagate Attention Whore, Stalked Dodger, Games Journo for The Escapist

• DDoS is active again.

Was Nick Monroe's banning unjust?

• Yes, Nick was doing investigative journalism, and Twitter itself didn't care until just now

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No, Nick was breaking Twitter rules by evading a permanent ban

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I'm not sure/I don't know

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • It doesn't matter, Twitter is godawful regardless

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • This wave of blatantly political bans will stop once Trump wins in 2020, so I'm not too worried

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get on Gab/Telegram/BitChute/Mastadon/Pocketnet.app/[insert alternative social media platform here]

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • This will only contribute to the death of Twitter as a viable platform, so I'm not too worried

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

GorebyHog

kiwifarms.net
I only knew this guy from his attention whoring and posting a comment on every popular video (a la Justin Y before Justin Y), but I didn't know that the lolcow hole was much, much deeper.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting from the ESA mass-dox thread;

1564830373997.png

Cap is self-explanatory, Brad believes that Nick is being his retarded self and is texting people on the ESA leaked list to "warn" them of their dox being out there (quotation marks mine).

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Shame his twitter got nuked, I wanted to look up his tweets regarding some incel killing a 4chan camwhore. His tweets denounced stalking as reprehensible and all that, with a whole bunch of people pointing out his own rise to fame began with stalking if a Youtuber. Some brought up getting blocked by him afterwards.

Eevster72

kiwifarms.net
Dude just tried contacting me because of my connection the the Bianca murder case.
1570134068266.png

apparently he's not very into discord, so I've E-mailed him. Is this actually him, or is this just an ERPer?

Update:
1570146886461.png

It's the real deal guys, he's doing a story on her, or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DocTreviso

kiwifarms.net
So this Nick Monroe guy has apparently been keeping up with his Dodger stalking on 4chan. This most recent thread wasn't made by him, but he has gathered some renewed interest in his embarrassing antics. He still posts gifs and webms, but these threads are primarily composed of his "Twitter replies" that he posts on 4chan because he has been banned on Twitter multiple times. He almost never speaks to other people in these threads, so there's no explanation for this behavior. I have been following this drama for a little bit, if you go through the archives and read through older threads, there was a period where he started replying to his own "Twitter replies" and was coming off as even more unhinged. He would argue with himself, debate with himself, and even agree with himself. Looks like Dodger made the right call when she moved overseas, hopefully this guy would get stopped at an airport if he ever tried to fly out of the country.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
So this Nick Monroe guy has apparently been keeping up with his Dodger stalking on 4chan. This most recent thread wasn't made by him, but he has gathered some renewed interest in his embarrassing antics. He still posts gifs and webms, but these threads are primarily composed of his "Twitter replies" that he posts on 4chan because he has been banned on Twitter multiple times. He almost never speaks to other people in these threads, so there's no explanation for this behavior. I have been following this drama for a little bit, if you go through the archives and read through older threads, there was a period where he started replying to his own "Twitter replies" and was coming off as even more unhinged. He would argue with himself, debate with himself, and even agree with himself. Looks like Dodger made the right call when she moved overseas, hopefully this guy would get stopped at an airport if he ever tried to fly out of the country.

This is fascinating. Does anyone know why he is obsessed with Dodger? As an eceleb she is pretty anodyne and forgettable. Not conventionally beautiful or sexual compared to other twitch girls who have the webcam on. It makes me wonder if this is personal, maybe Dodger looks like a girl he had oneitis for or something. Shame this thread doesn't have a backstory for him yet.
Here is the most stalkerish thing I found in the thread btw. I haven't looked at that mega link is imagine it gets worse.

DocTreviso

kiwifarms.net
This is fascinating. Does anyone know why he is obsessed with Dodger? As an eceleb she is pretty anodyne and forgettable. Not conventionally beautiful or sexual compared to other twitch girls who have the webcam on. It makes me wonder if this is personal, maybe Dodger looks like a girl he had oneitis for or something. Shame this thread doesn't have a backstory for him yet.
Here is the most stalkerish thing I found in the thread btw. I haven't looked at that mega link is imagine it gets worse.
View attachment 1101270
Everyone on /wsg/ is just as stumped as you are. Note that the OP of the thread I linked has altered links that don't work, but then Nick posted the correct ones further down while pretending to be someone else that just jerked off to her. The guy doesn't respond, so the details of this abnormally lengthy "parasocial relationship" are still not clear. He does seem to be posting less though, less than 1/10th of the posts even have gifs or webms, all of which are either from Nick or the OP that's mocking him.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Everyone on /wsg/ is just as stumped as you are. Note that the OP of the thread I linked has altered links that don't work, but then Nick posted the correct ones further down while pretending to be someone else that just jerked off to her. The guy doesn't respond, so the details of this abnormally lengthy "parasocial relationship" are still not clear. He does seem to be posting less though, less than 1/10th of the posts even have gifs or webms, all of which are either from Nick or the OP that's mocking him.
Downplaying the obsession as fap material, is intriguing. It suggests that Nick wants to be validated for the obsession because thirsting for eceleb girls isn't massively uncommon on some Chan boards. So this begs the question, is Nick trying to make a cult for Dodger or has a desire to profess his undying love?
I hope one day someone uncovers the truth.
1_hGqIhhkDpdvgVXmcbGo_aw.jpeg

jayjayjay

kiwifarms.net
Last I heard about this GG autist was when Milo fucked him over. Has he mostly faded away or is there a mine of sweet tard cum to unearth?

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last I heard about this GG autist was when Milo fucked him over. Has he mostly faded away or is there a mine of sweet tard cum to unearth?
He's still around and VERY active. I'm genuinely surprised this thread doesn't pop more. I feel like he's gone off the deep end compared to 2 years ago.