Nicholas J. Fuentes / America First / "Nick the Knife" / punished incel - Catboi Aficianado, Latinx White Nationalist, Manlet, Trump Dickrider, Age of Consent Abolitionist, Taliban Simp

• DDoS is active again.

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 1,475 63.2%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 859 36.8%

• Total voters

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Nick's 'friend' Baked Alaska got ALL of the political and edgy comedy shows on Dlive cancelled:
fXAmRejc.png

Yet not only will nick still defend this faggot, but he blames the censorship on the chinks:

Like no faggot, it was Baked Alaska's constant retardation and filming himself doing illegal shit for months.
Imagine trying to run a platform and this one faggot keeps getting himself into trouble with the law on stream

Really why the fuck does Nick still support Baked Alaska, when he has just cost him thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars in donations, and access to a wider audience?

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
I agree with the above statement fully.
In his suicideletter he mentions something called: trigeminal neuralgia, which is a shit disease.

View attachment 1849431
That's funny, the dead Frenchman quit the politics forum in a fit of rage. He was disappointed how many of the users there supported the massive demonstrations against same-sex marriage in 2013 and wished that the police would kill the demonstrators, preferably those who posted in the thread.

le.png
a

The other posters in the thread called him out on being an aggressive disruptor and seemed to enjoy his little tantrum.

You'd think that having a meltdown over the opinions of other internet nobodies while having a pink pony cartoon avatar would be the most embarrassing legacy, but his guy topped it off by giving his financial inheritance to an American Hispanic in hopes of stopping "global Weimar" as he called it, Jesus Christ.

itskaon

kiwifarms.net
last night nick peaked at 900 viewers according to YouTube, unless YouTube is only counting the people that was viewing the stream on Youtube and not through the embedded stream on his site then that is an overwhelming decrease to his avg of 11k-15k on Dlive. Which is almost unbelievable because you would at least expect around 3k-5k loyal viewers

but according to Nicks assistant they state that Nick had around 13k-20k viewers last night but i don't think he knows that Unique visitors does not equal live viewers (unless im wrong)

Archive

live viewers.png

Er09gsrXMAAgxT-.png

Er1LslRXIAIoSVM.png

Grand Wizard Wakka

The Final Solution to the Al Bhed Question
kiwifarms.net
They need to lock up this sick anti-Israel group that worked with Antifa to do the captiol hill invasion, G.R.O.Y.P.E.R is a serious threat to our democracy
View attachment 1850745
I really wish they'd gone with an even dumber name, like "The Catboys", just to hear Rudy call that the next Al Queda on the news. Have parents be like "Oh no, is my child a radicalized catboy!?"

Last edited:

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net

Nick telling his followers to consider destroying their phones if they were at capital hill & immediately afterwards trying to save his ass by saying wait don't do that, basically the only in minecraft defense. Once again proving Nick has no idea of optics, possibly getting his groypers into even worse trouble by getting them to destroy evidence the feds clearly have already.

source some daily dot journo:

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really why the fuck does Nick still support Baked Alaska, when he has just cost him thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars in donations, and access to a wider audience?
We know Baked films everything. Could he have as yet unrealease footage of Nick being bummed by a catboy? Inquiring minds want to know
The dude is getting only 700-800 viewers on his embedded stuff. Wasn't he getting 10k consistent on dlive? Even if dlive inflates it, that's too big of a difference, specially for the first one after the censorship narrative.

View attachment 1850420
I'd be interested in seeing how his audience demos worked out politically. Regardless of nonsense from the ADL and the media about this guy being some kind of far right radical, he's just a faggot conservative beaner, an edgy version of Marco Rubio, and he attracts that kind of audience. Some of his 'fans' may still be so deluded over Trump that they can't handle even his tactical criticism of Trump (which is solely done so he can shill for voting for Lindsey Graham and the GOP in 2024).

Taco

kiwifarms.net
They need to lock up this sick anti-Israel group that worked with Antifa to do the capitol hill invasion, G.R.O.Y.P.E.R is a serious threat to our democracy
View attachment 1850745
So a week ago Rudy was quoting Fuentes now he's trying to put the entire blame for 1-6 on him and the groypers. I mean wow whoever could have guessed that very optical and based catboy Nick Fuentes would be the first one thrown under the bus after all his undying devotion to Trump. No one could have possibly seen this coming. :story:

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
So a week ago Rudy was quoting Fuentes now he's trying to put the entire blame for 1-6 on him and the groypers. I mean wow whoever could have guessed that very optical and based catboy Nick Fuentes would be the first one thrown under the bus after all his undying devotion to Trump. No one could have possibly seen this coming. :story:
I'd feel sorry for these guys if they weren't such hypocritical cunts.

So all I do is go lol.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
how does this work. Pls explain
The guy did a complete 180° turn on his worldview sometime between 2013 and the date of his death. On the French politics forum he constantly attacked left- and right-wingers and liked to shit on Christians too. In one thread he even supported that idea of France paying reparations for colonialism. And then in his suicide note he laments the lack of religion in his younger years and writes about the decline of Western civilization.

I get the impression that he went from MLP watching smug French centrist to internet trad-Cath LARPer in a short time.

Mr. Brown

KICK THAT NIGGER BITCH OFF THE PLANE!
kiwifarms.net
Nick is trying desperately to dissociate with being connected to Baked Alaska at the Capitol. It was a cute joke until your friend ends up in jail, eh? Funny how the irony bro can't take any irony.
View attachment 1852146
View attachment 1852145
Saying "hey retards that isn't me in the video" isn't trying to dissociate himself with Baked Alaska, he's just making sure the media don't get him arrested with false tips to the FBI or whatever.

It really wasn't him in the Capitol, the moment you see the baked alaska stream clips it's obviously some other retard.