Nicholas J. Fuentes / America First / "Nick the Knife" / punished incel - Catboi Aficianado, Latinx White Nationalist, Manlet, Trump Dickrider, Age of Consent Abolitionist, Taliban Simp

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 1,485 63.2%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 863 36.8%

• Total voters

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick doesn't understand optics. He thinks optics = wearing a suit (I WORE A SUIT), not saying nigger and kike in public, MAGA hats instead of swastikas. Optics is what a movement does and what that conduct communicates to people. Nick communicates that he is a toxic faggot grifter.
Aren't most politically active people in the US heterosexual males?

Nick's optics are very odd for this demo.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. Fuentes's merch page is "Down for Maintenance".
1610986229100.png

The maintenance page is hosted on SeedProd.com services via CloudFlare.

Boss HM-2

kiwifarms.net
I'm admittedly naïve on this stuff, and for me it's always been one of those questions that I feel is too stupid to ask. Can you expand a little on what it means to be a "fed" in 2021? How does the traditional definition of a "fed" differ from the kind of brand you see accusations of here on KF?

When my friend got a coke charge he was approached by a detective before his court date. This detective laid out an offer for a plea deal with a much lighter sentence in return for him becoming a confidential informant. In his case the details for being a C.I. involved a request to do 3 "controlled buys" where he'd wear a wire when picking up from his mid-level dealer and that intel would be relayed back to the alphabet boys.

Do feds use a similar strategy when approaching the dissident types that we discuss here, perhaps when they are in a jam facing legal trouble/tied up in court similar to my buddy who was caught with blow? I feel like an idiot asking this question, the truth is I just don't have a clear idea of what a "fed" looks like and what their job consists of in this particular sphere starting in the late 2010's, more specifically after Charlottesville. My brain jumps to historical examples like the Black Panthers being infiltrated and sabotaged from the inside out, and I just can not envision a modern equivalent campaign centered around the Groypers, perhaps related factions but not the frog avy crew.

Are there modern examples of purebred feds who entered the scene under false pretenses all along instead of being later converted to one?

What kind of pressure is usually required in these type of scenarios that ultimately results in an otherwise respected/trustworthy guy who is a part of the scene taking the offer to side with and assist the feds? Circling back to my coke buddy earlier, if you're fighting charges in court, paying a lawyer, and also being relentlessly deplatformed which is jeopardizing your entire job and ability to support yourself, the feds know just how backed up into a corner you now are. However, from what I understand guys like Nick have never had anything more than light run-in's with the law at a polling location, which of course shuts down this particular theory for him (at least on an individual level). For fuck's sake, didn't Baked of all people have a crystal clear criminal record just up until a few dozen pages ago?

Are there elements and players in scenes like AF who are just on the fed payroll and otherwise playing the part and laying low? Using that example, what would be traditionally asked of them to provide back to the feds? What kind of responsibilities does a new "fed" take on while actively remaining around the scene? Let's say a fed weasels himself into a web developer role for a prominent wignat, certainly he might be encouraged to forward all names and addresses of customers buying patches with sonnenrad's on them back to FBI or w/e, right? What are some other typical responsibilities for a "fed" in the modern era attempting to penetrate dissident groups which exist largely online?

I've been wanting to ask these questions since I joined KF and simply felt they were too stupid of questions to ask, which writing them down certainly does confirm that feeling. The answers I would get elsewhere online would not be the kind I'm looking for so yeah, what's the deal with feds? This post obviously brought to you by adderall.
Long story short after the feds completely destroyed the far left in the 70s they started shifting their focus to the far right starting in the 80s. Some of them are probably genuine sympathisers who use infiltration as cover, but for the large part, especially nowadays, they don't actually have to get physical, they just have to go on /pol/ and Discord.

Most of the time though "fed" is just used as an insult for anybody who gains any sort of noteriety that makes them look bad. Simply becoming too famous is enough to get you called that.

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck? Is he trying to get banned so he can claim to be a victim or something?
If you're really leaning into the conservative grift it's not abad strategy. Be just edgy enough to get banned off one platform, but not so edgy you get the Milo treatment.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was looking at Nick's merch store, he's raised the prices a fuckton since I last checked. 70 dollars for a basic hoodie and 55 for an ugly long sleeved shirt? Before Nick was selling these exact same hoodies for 42$ and these exact same long shirts for 23.99$. Nick has increased his merch prices in some cases a full 60% with no difference in quality.
View attachment 1850005
View attachment 1850004

I recall this shirt being 41.99$ last year, I don't remember this awkward 46.99$ price.
View attachment 1850006

Traveling back a year:
View attachment 1850017
42 for a hoodie, 21 for long and short sleeve T shirts. "Vatican Tee" cool grifting off your religion, Nick. Needless to say, Jesus would be flipping over Nick's little table.
This is Dream levels of greed.

That's a nice honeypot they have going on there.

HarpersFerryWest

"When in doubt, don't."
kiwifarms.net
Nick doesn't understand optics. He thinks optics = wearing a suit (I WORE A SUIT), not saying nigger and kike in public, MAGA hats instead of swastikas.
>Wearing a suit
Carl-Benjamin-at-Ukip-s-launch-event-for-the-European-elections.jpg

Ah, there's the problem! Nick clearly hasn't read enough Locke to fix his optics!

In all seriousness, these Fuentes/Sargon parallels are getting really scary...

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Claims floating around twitter related to Nick. Past few days some people claim Shawn (prince hubris) was a CI. Shawn was associated to the Nick, Baked, Beardson circle. He burned all his bridges on twitter then vanished except for random runescape streams. No idea how true this is but people are saying it after Baked's arrest.
View attachment 1855381
I think I know what they are refencing, which has been talked about ITT.
Shawn's brother was arrested and convicted for having a bomb threat. I dont remember the exact details.
News article about the bomb threat (archive)
123619283.jpg

wow his brother looks fucked up. who tattoos their face like that

Then in a Stream with Beardson, Baked, Jim Goad, Nick, Matt Forney and TRS people, he appears on stream saying that he is a CI and is reporting everyone to the FBI, and shows his FBI contact card.
EUj3XGLXYAAMBc1.png

The stream is now only available on bitchute:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xZJ771nnUcn4/
I dont know the time stamp, but some time after the 3 hour mark, the stream is 7 hours long
Nick Fuentes seems very confused when he does it

Southern dingo is also on that stream towards the end

Im guessing the card is in relation to his brother and he is not actually a CI. Or he had turned his brother in before he did the act? something like this

The daily grifter also has some interesting things about him texting underage girls

He quit the weekly sweat, his Show with Beardson Beardly for some reason, IDK why.
Heres a link to a thread with more detail on him and his full name and dox, apparently he was part of Identity Evorpa
And a canarymission profile and holy shit is their profile in depth, they track his every movement online and off line they have everything on him
Apparently Shawn was apart of Andrew Yang's campaign team, and they kicked him off of the campaign when they found out who he was

Last edited:

You're funnier when I post things to make you mad
kiwifarms.net
Long story short after the feds completely destroyed the far left in the 70s they started shifting their focus to the far right starting in the 80s. Some of them are probably genuine sympathisers who use infiltration as cover, but for the large part, especially nowadays, they don't actually have to get physical, they just have to go on /pol/ and Discord.

Most of the time though "fed" is just used as an insult for anybody who gains any sort of noteriety that makes them look bad. Simply becoming too famous is enough to get you called that.
The feds didn't go after the far left in the 70s, the far left got most of their demands met and went home to screw everyone over. Black studies comes from black panthers planting bombs until universities decided it was easier to give them a class than risk being blown up. It's the exact same play book homosexuals used to get themselves decriminalized and considered sane. Constant pressure and disruption (using the legal system especially in the case of homos) until it's easier to give them a foot in the door. But then the "sane" go home and the insane use that foot to invite the rest of the clown car inside and continue to pressure from the inside. If you want to dig even deeper then many of the left wing movements of the era, were lead by the children of various government secret services. Feminism's second wave's most iconic leader is the daughter of a FBI director if I recall correctly. Not exactly the primary target of the FBI there.

Fed has always meant a law enforcement officer of some kind (3 letter agency) or an informant. The misuse of fed is common these days because everyone wants to insult each other and it's a good way to break up groups. Real feds can accuse others anonymously online and disrupt groups hitting critical mass.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow that article is brutal
here is the article link:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/01/25/among-the-insurrectionists (archive)
they are REALLY FUCKED. see archive to get article for free
“America first!” The phrase was popularized in 1940 by Nazi sympathizers lobbying to keep the U.S. out of the Second World War; in 2016, Trump resurrected it to describe his isolationist foreign and immigration policies. Some of the chanters, however, waved or wore royal-blue flags inscribed with “AF,” in white letters. This is the logo for the program “America First,” which is hosted by Nicholas Fuentes, a twenty-two-year-old Holocaust denier, who promotes a brand of white Christian nationalism that views politics as a means of preserving demographic supremacy. Though America Firsters revile most mainstream Republicans for lacking sufficient commitment to this priority—especially neoconservatives, whom they accuse of being subservient to Satan and Jews
regardless of what is true, optics are what matters, and Nick's America First movement is now the same as the Nazis. He failed in the optics department. And now all these clips are going to go mainstream of Nick's jokes, like the vox video.
They can just take clips of nick out of context and just burry him.

just lol at these optics:
The America Firsters and other invaders fanned out in search of lawmakers, breaking into offices and revelling in their own astounding impunity. “Nancy, I’m ho-ome! ” a man taunted, mimicking Jack Nicholson’s character in “The Shining.”
Literally going door to door in the capitol trying to attack law makers, which with that vox clip, Nick and AF are beyond fucked. They can sentence alot of those AF people with easily 10 years in prison, and look into Nick with RICO, as a criminal organization that sends its members to attack congressmen.

that daily grifter guy is obsessed with nick, i wonder if he was a fan and Nick roasted/blocked him then he just turned, clearly this guy is passionate about calling out Nick
yeah, he is doing his own grift on covering nick/AF, and gaining clout through that.
I dont know the lore, but it has something to do with Jaredo Texas. I dont know the details, but he was some streamer on dlive. Jaredo Texas is massively butt hurt over some gay drama.

I mean TBF Nick and the irony bros did the same thing with TRS and the alt right, by criticizing the alt right to gain clout and followers/money. It was not about "optics war". This is illuminated by Nick's association with Catboykami, and this new shit with the capitol and the stop the steal rallies.
I mean just read the article above. Nick's optics are trash now, pretty ironic considering he made his brand making fun of the alt right for Charlottesville.

I mean Qtards are just as bad optics as marching in Stahlhelms.
Matt Hiembach is just as bad optics as the "Qanon Shaman"

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
yeah, he is doing his own grift on covering nick/AF, and gaining clout through that.
I dont know the lore, but it has something to do with Jaredo Texas. I dont know the details, but he was some streamer on dlive. Jaredo Texas is massively butt hurt over some gay drama.

I mean TBF Nick and the irony bros did the same thing with TRS and the alt right, by criticizing the alt right to gain clout and followers/money. It was not about "optics war". This is illuminated by Nick's association with Catboykami, and this new shit with the capitol and the stop the steal rallies.
I mean just read the article above. Nick's optics are trash now, pretty ironic considering he made his brand making fun of the alt right for Charlottesville.

I mean Qtards are just as bad optics as marching in Stahlhelms.
Matt Hiembach is just as bad optics as the "Qanon Shaman"
Pretty sure Daily Grifter = Jaredo Texas. He’s a jilted ex-groyper/friend of Baked who had a falling out with the core irony bros and is bitter his streaming career never took off. Regardless, none of what that account says is false and he doesn’t have to exaggerate or lie to make AF look bad.