Nicholas J. Fuentes / America First / "Nick the Knife" / punished incel - Catboi Aficianado, Latinx White Nationalist, Manlet, Trump Dickrider, Age of Consent Abolitionist, Taliban Simp

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 1,485 63.2%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 863 36.8%

• Total voters

Shakka Ahmose

2021 The Year of the Black Man
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been pointed out already cause I haven't posted in this thread but Nick is using YouTube to stream. The website does not allow for right clicking and using inspect element with the command gives you an error. To go around this, you can go with the mobile viewport to make it look like you are watching from a mobile device. Here is the source of his stream
code.PNG

stream 1.PNG

A /pol/ thread with more info:
Thread|Archive
Some of the other channels that are restreaming Nick's stream through private streams. The theory is that he uses multiple restreams on YouTube just incase one goes down

stream 2.PNG

stream 3.PNG

The channels being used for restreams
weeb.PNG

Channel 1|Archive
weeb 2.PNG

Channel 2|Archive
chan3.PNG

Channel 3|Archive

Last edited:

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been pointed out already cause I haven't posted in this thread but Nick is using YouTube to stream. The website does not allow for right clicking and using inspect element with the command gives you an error. To go around this, you can go with the mobile viewport to make it look like you are watching from a mobile device. Here is the source of his stream
View attachment 1856041
His website also lacked cloudflare protection at first, and his hosting information was searchable in a normal domain registrar lookup. He clearly wasn't remotely near prepared to get kicked off dlive, and is scraping together anything he can to keep the show going for now. Do you happen to know if it was a youtube imbed when the servers couldn't handle the viewers? I wonder if this is a temporary measure, or if he's never really had any plan to build a streaming site at all.

Shakka Ahmose

kiwifarms.net
His website also lacked cloudflare protection at first, and his hosting information was searchable in a normal domain registrar lookup. He clearly wasn't remotely near prepared to get kicked off dlive, and is scraping together anything he can to keep the show going for now. Do you happen to know if it was a youtube imbed when the servers couldn't handle the viewers? I wonder if this is a temporary measure, or if he's never really had any plan to build a streaming site at all.
From how he presents it, it looks like his website has streaming abilities but it looks like the player is nothing more than a skin. Plus he tried to stop people from easily seeing the HTML so if he does have streaming tech in the works, it more than likely isn't ready yet and this is temporary. The other prediction is that he's lying and this is his "streaming" technology. I'll admit, it is cleaver to have multiple restreams on multiple YouTube channels so that if one goes down, he can switch to another one.
skin.PNG

Also this is what you are presented with if you try to force inspect element. To go around this, you have to put your inspect element into a mobile viewport to spoof the app to think you are using a phone and it will show you the player.
default.PNG

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
From how he presents it, it looks like his website has streaming abilities but it looks like the player is nothing more than a skin. Plus he tried to stop people from easily seeing the HTML so if he does have streaming tech in the works, it more than likely isn't ready yet and this is temporary. The other prediction is that he's lying and this is his "streaming" technology. I'll admit, it is cleaver to have multiple restreams on multiple YouTube channels so that if one goes down, he can switch to another one.
View attachment 1856093

Also this is what you are presented with if you try to force inspect element. To go around this, you have to put your inspect element into a mobile viewport to spoof the app to think you are using a phone and it will show you the player.
View attachment 1856098
It is a pretty clever temporary solution. Infrastructure is expensive so leeching off of youtube is a decent idea, but its hardly a permanent solution. If youtube really wants him gone they'll be able to have some retard track down his streams and ban him. He's also missing the traffic given to him by youtube and dlive. He might just be such an insignificant threat to them that they ignore him.
even tho he is streaming on multiple accounts the highest view count is 2k, that is a drastic downgrade from the 10k-12k average he had on Dlive and i predict (unless there is a groyper wars 2 or some major event like that) his viewership will slowly die out
A hit like this is pretty massive. It does make me wonder if its only logging some of the viewers, but I think one of his biggest hits is the ability to inform his fans. Dlive and youtube used to give them notifications whenever the show was going to start, now hes relegated to his twitter and telegram. He needs a better notification system and fast if this is how hard he's getting hit.

Shakka Ahmose

kiwifarms.net
It is a pretty clever temporary solution. Infrastructure is expensive so leeching off of youtube is a decent idea, but its hardly a permanent solution. If youtube really wants him gone they'll be able to have some retard track down his streams and ban him. He's also missing the traffic given to him by youtube and dlive. He might just be such an insignificant threat to them that they ignore him.

A hit like this is pretty massive. It does make me wonder if its only logging some of the viewers, but I think one of his biggest hits is the ability to inform his fans. Dlive and youtube used to give them notifications whenever the show was going to start, now hes relegated to his twitter and telegram. He needs a better notification system and fast if this is how hard he's getting hit.
I'm surprised he hasn't tried using Bitwave for his streams. Regardless, you are right about YouTube not being a permanent solution. He could have plausible deniability by saying he does not own those channels but I have a feeling YouTube might crackdown on that loophole sooner than later. Although if his viewership remains low, than he is done. Doubt Bitchute will ever start their live streaming service anytime soon.

itskaon

kiwifarms.net
but I have a feeling YouTube might crackdown on that loophole sooner than later.
there goes keemstar

He needs a better notification system and fast if this is how hard he's getting hit.
Telegram by default sends out notifications when you join a channel and you need mute the channel and on his Telegram he is getting 10k-11k views per message so i really don't understand the low viewers

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, one of Nick's cronies, who surprisingly appears to be a natal woman, has been arrested for her role in directing rioters into the Capitol. Sorry hun, the rule is: DON'T wear the mask while doing legal things. DO wear the mask while doing illegal things. Not the other way round.
View attachment 1853460
Update, it looks like this dumb bitch stole Pelosi's hard drive and was trying to sell it to Russia, which is one of the stupidest plans I've ever heard.
photo_2021-01-19_00-58-26.jpg
https://archive.md/nyLGb

Leaking secrets to Russia is putting America First? What kinda people is Nick attracting to his movement if they're acting against America?

Shakka Ahmose

kiwifarms.net
Update, it looks like this dumb bitch stole Pelosi's hard drive and was trying to sell it to Russia, which is one of the stupidest plans I've ever heard.
View attachment 1856413

Leaking secrets to Russia is putting America First? What kinda people is Nick attracting to his movement if they're acting against America?
Dumb bitch can’t figure out how to dump a hdd ffs. Prob a fed honepot caught her. She looks too stupid to contact Russian spies. Enjoy being tried for treason.

Arm Pit Cream

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ali is currently having a mental breakdown on telegram over Rudy calling out the groypers, being embarrassed in front of the world, "force to leave his home" and getting emails from reporters asking why he's still grifting money as hard as possible :story:
photo_2021-01-19_02-06-43.jpg
98c483cdb8f2d1f142f8fb2f6c2878fb.png
6582486a7cb7456a48a6a3926f9781a5.png

Grifting as hard as humanly possible still, he has no shame and is clearly using appeals to Christianity as way to get money out of suckers. Really sickening stuff honestly.
2ded1c8c1f1c70ee7daeb86c420171fe.png
cb1e12b22b5061e25cc45d5d761876e9.png
e540ed64cba0ab09ab24805e2c8adce3.png
https://givesendgo.com/ali (https://archive.md/GLxcN)

Arma Rex

Tard Nationalist
kiwifarms.net
Ali is currently having a mental breakdown on telegram over Rudy calling out the groypers, being embarrassed in front of the world, "force to leave his home" and getting emails from reporters asking why he's still grifting money as hard as possible :story:
View attachment 1856499
View attachment 1856503
View attachment 1856504

Grifting as hard as humanly possible still, he has no shame and is clearly using appeals to Christianity as way to get money out of suckers. Really sickening stuff honestly.
View attachment 1856505
View attachment 1856502
View attachment 1856506
https://givesendgo.com/ali (https://archive.md/GLxcN)
Christ would be disgusted by their behavior. He dealt with grifters before, most notably in Matthew 21:12, where he drove out people using the temple as a marketplace. These people have no shame in using Christianity to make a quick buck. The retards that are giving them thousands of dollars should really reconsider.

Lats of Peace

Use Code 'RUDY20'
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1856413

She's also a serial coalburner with a several dozens body count. Likes to send nudes and fuck randos from discord apparently. I'm too lazy of a nigger to post it on here but it's on 4chan if someone else wants to.

Pocket Jacks

kiwifarms.net
which with that vox clip, Nick and AF are beyond fucked. They can sentence alot of those AF people with easily 10 years in prison, and look into Nick with RICO, as a criminal organization that sends its members to attack congressmen.
Hold your fucking horses, this is the same Justice Department unwilling to use RICO to go after actual terrorists, they're not going to suddenly use it to put a GTA streamer behind bars for a decade. Unless they find some obscene autism when combing through private messages, there's nothing worth more than a couple of misdemeanors.
even tho he is streaming on multiple accounts the highest view count is 2k, that is a drastic downgrade from the 10k-12k average he had on Dlive and i predict (unless there is a groyper wars 2 or some major event like that) his viewership will slowly die out
Mainstream media is currently treating him as Alex Jones's insurrectionist cousin (ctrl+f Fuentes in the New Yorker's cover story https://archive.md/b1wQ2). He could end up as a poster child rebelling against whatever Patriot Act-style fuckery Biden will try to pass over the next year, that alone would give him a sizable viewer base for the long-haul.

Arm Pit Cream

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's her mugshot
1611032254195.png

Nudes:

Putting on a discord show for the boys:

1611034742063.png
1611013353502.jpg
Notice the groyper shirt in the profile pic below, same as the one at the capitol incident:
1610977677979.png

Proof she's a coalburner, and apparently a muslim(Albanian?):
1610975090507.jpg1611036732893.jpg

Her admitting to sleeping around with non-whites on her deleted reddit account and her fiance not taking it+Google cache proving it's her account:
1610977372018.png
1611034923602.jpg

FBI statement of fact on her:

Attachments

• williams_-_statement_of_facts_0.pdf
    640.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited: