Nicholas J. Fuentes / America First / "Nick the Knife" / punished incel - Catboi Aficianado, Latinx White Nationalist, Manlet, Trump Dickrider, Age of Consent Abolitionist, Taliban Simp

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 1,485 63.2%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 863 36.8%

• Total voters

StBonaventureFren

kiwifarms.net
Oh, far be it from me to defend Fuentes. I just see cowdom/schitzo theories (correct or not) as an inevitable outcome for people in that sphere (like Breadtube in a way). Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, Baked, JF, Nick - they all eventually get threads.
They do, that's true. Of course, these guys you mentioned all are lolcow textbook examples. Consider it this way: the media reports on lolcows because there is an appreciation that such people make the Right look bad. They build up the cows, cows get lemmings to follow them, and then the media does their "killing of the king" thing. Cow is utterly destroyed, the lemmings are made to look like idiots, and most importantly the Right is humiliated.

Also, to be clear, I'm not endorsing John Doyle or saying that people should support him (quite the opposite: guys should focus on earning and go out of their way avoiding anything that can draw LEO/Antifag attention or hurt earning/family raising, especially political theater nonsense.)

If I were to make an assessment, John Doyle is much more sincere in his American paleo conservatism than Fuentes or any of his catamite followers. On the flip side, I similarly expect that he will take the typical talking head route: vidcaster --> OANN/NewsMax --> FoxNews Guest --> Salem Radio Network show. And, this means no longer talking about various topics and instead giving tacit support for the Judeo world order (just with a Right twist.)

One more thing on Doyle: objectively he has better optics all around compared to NF. If you were to present Doyle to a bunch of Boomers and also present Fuentes, I can assure you that Doyle would be heavily preferred. NF tests extremely poorly with anyone over the age 27 (and for that matter all women no matter what sub demographic.) His only audience is bona fide mongoloids and actual boys. A large segment (maybe 40%) of his listenership isn't even White (not surprising as he isn't really either.) He is a child leading children off the cliff and milking these 14 year olds along the way while providing fodder for skuzz like Hassan Piker. Doyle doesn't do ridiculous things such as encourage the likes of FBI informant Baked Alaska or indicted Malik "Smooth" Sanchez in their macing random people or mercilessly insulting workers at convenience stores- all in the name of content. Or T pose from a chick car like a sped. Or joke about shooting flight attendants. Etc.

To be be clear regarding optics, this doesn't make a difference ultimately because the powers that be will attack anything that is even Jeb! 2016 tier as "literally Hitler" whenever they choose to do so. If someone really feels that it is right order to be political, it would be much better to go full bore Mussolini than to try to appear "optical." But, as I've said before, I don't think it is worth doing this because our system will fall apart anyway- and to replace it with a real Rightists thing, you have to have some degree of buy in by the public. We're just not there yet. It's better for everyone to keep their heads down, not pop up on radar, and quietly prepare.

True Friend

kiwifarms.net
"Groyper Wars, the Thot wars... cornerstone moments"
Genuinely one of the most pathetic things I've read in a while and I keep up with a lot of very pathetic cows

He's becoming an Ethan Ralph. Ralph did the same when he got banned off youtube and landed on stream.me. Killstream classics! Like that time he took down Baked Alaska and the boulder stream!

How long until he thumbs some barely legal femboy?

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
1627661802652.png

This is the type of person Nick Fuentes attracts. literal pedophiles. incel pedos.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
They do, that's true. Of course, these guys you mentioned all are lolcow textbook examples. Consider it this way: the media reports on lolcows because there is an appreciation that such people make the Right look bad. They build up the cows, cows get lemmings to follow them, and then the media does their "killing of the king" thing. Cow is utterly destroyed, the lemmings are made to look like idiots, and most importantly the Right is humiliated.

Also, to be clear, I'm not endorsing John Doyle or saying that people should support him (quite the opposite: guys should focus on earning and go out of their way avoiding anything that can draw LEO/Antifag attention or hurt earning/family raising, especially political theater nonsense.)

If I were to make an assessment, John Doyle is much more sincere in his American paleo conservatism than Fuentes or any of his catamite followers. On the flip side, I similarly expect that he will take the typical talking head route: vidcaster --> OANN/NewsMax --> FoxNews Guest --> Salem Radio Network show. And, this means no longer talking about various topics and instead giving tacit support for the Judeo world order (just with a Right twist.)

One more thing on Doyle: objectively he has better optics all around compared to NF. If you were to present Doyle to a bunch of Boomers and also present Fuentes, I can assure you that Doyle would be heavily preferred. NF tests extremely poorly with anyone over the age 27 (and for that matter all women no matter what sub demographic.) His only audience is bona fide mongoloids and actual boys. A large segment (maybe 40%) of his listenership isn't even White (not surprising as he isn't really either.) He is a child leading children off the cliff and milking these 14 year olds along the way while providing fodder for skuzz like Hassan Piker. Doyle doesn't do ridiculous things such as encourage the likes of FBI informant Baked Alaska or indicted Malik "Smooth" Sanchez in their macing random people or mercilessly insulting workers at convenience stores- all in the name of content. Or T pose from a chick car like a sped. Or joke about shooting flight attendants. Etc.

To be be clear regarding optics, this doesn't make a difference ultimately because the powers that be will attack anything that is even Jeb! 2016 tier as "literally Hitler" whenever they choose to do so. If someone really feels that it is right order to be political, it would be much better to go full bore Mussolini than to try to appear "optical." But, as I've said before, I don't think it is worth doing this because our system will fall apart anyway- and to replace it with a real Rightists thing, you have to have some degree of buy in by the public. We're just not there yet. It's better for everyone to keep their heads down, not pop up on radar, and quietly prepare.
I hope whatever minority members that're in AF are from families that are well-off and connected like Fuentes's or McNeil's. The life damage done from a doxing backlash/blackballing is a lot harsher for anyone working class or poor, and they don't have daddy's or daddy's friends' companies to be a nepotism hire at

speaking of his dad's company, I'd love to know what their records like for treating American workers. how many H1B visa hires they've employed? Any illegal immigrant hiring offenses n such

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
I hope whatever minority members that're in AF are from families that are well-off and connected like Fuentes's or McNeil's. The life damage done from a doxing backlash/blackballing is a lot harsher for anyone working class or poor, and they don't have daddy's or daddy's friends' companies to be a nepotism hire at
You’d think upper class individuals would dress better. But then again, the cool rich kids are snorting mandy off some broads’ tits at frat parties, not going to CPAC with Nick Fuentes.

Souroti

Pi... ...zza
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that this post made by Nick is real tbh.
That's one of Nick's fans
Fuentes is banned from twitter, afterall, but he will still happily send his groyper fans to argue with trannies on twitter and tweet edgy memes at politicians (when they aren't DM'ing him butt pics anyway)

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2393892

lolololol. Having to choose between eating/keeping a roof over your head or 'Freedoms' is something you can't fathom while you LARP as a freedom fighter while ruining the future of anyone who follows you

Milo with the good advice

View attachment 2393909
Better yet, instead of simply not vaxxing, infect yourself with COVID on purpose and go around CPAC or whichever faggy cuckservative convention and give everyone hugs and kisses!

I honestly don’t understand what is their thing about refusing to vaccinate. Sure, you feel shitty for a day or two, but the net benefit is much higher. Even if you aren’t particularly afraid of the virus, which I wasn’t, I still travel frequently, and overall life is much less of a hassle if you just get the jab.

Btw, I’m 100% sure Faglo is fully vaxxed, Nick is retarded enough not to be, but not Milo.

Ged's Forth

'tis the season
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don’t understand what is their thing about refusing to vaccinate.
They don't trust it and they probably don't care that much about COVID at this point anyway. Also all the vaccine passport shit and talks about mandatory vaccines has talked a lot of people out of getting it when they probably would have otherwise.

StBonaventureFren

kiwifarms.net
They don't trust it and they probably don't care that much about COVID at this point anyway. Also all the vaccine passport shit and talks about mandatory vaccines has talked a lot of people out of getting it when they probably would have otherwise.
I see it differently in two ways.

First, I am categorically against this vaccination program and the entire meme flu lockdowns. For those wanting more information, look into Scott Gottlieb, Illumina, and the particular spike protein attacked, which is necessary for having children. It is no wonder that so many women are miscarrying after getting the shot.

The initial surges of total death, which did take place in Spring 2020, were due to doctors executing people via ventilators and isolation of/denial of care to old people. These two actions, taken by both governments and doctors, caused the spike in people dying, not the non existent SARS-CoV-2 virus.

A decision was made in the past few years: the powers that be no longer need people and are going to methodically cull the population, starting with Whites because they would be the primary point of concerted resistance if and when they feel cornered (which we are seeing in the protests across Europe and Australia.)

The vaccination industry has a rich history of testing sterilants in vaccines. For example, I believe it was in 2014 (check the year) when the Kenyan Catholic Bishops Conference stole vaccines to prove that these Tetanus shots were causing miscarriages.

Regarding Nick and his vaccine opposition: He was a Johnny come lately on this and uses bad arguments or no arguments. Furthermore, I suspect that he will get the shot or has already and is simply trying to grift off of Boomers who oppose the vaccine. He doesn't have the fortitude to deal with the challenges of going against a national vaccine mandate, which I suspect is coming in the United States.

Stanley Tit

kiwifarms.net
I hate to suggest anyone watch a Beardson stream, but the second hour of this is pretty revealing about the morale within AF.
The theme is: stay away from politics. "We're losing." People in the chat interpret him as disrespecting Fuentes & tell him "Nick pays your bills." Beardson insists no, he doesn't. I take it the CEO position doesn't pay as well as it used to.