Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

fat ugly sped

kiwifarms.net
I don't know. Maybe Monica is being threatened, but when her Jamie and Skye make a video giggling and laughing shouting "CONSPIRACY" and other things makes me think she's not 100% innocent here. They could both just be really shitty people.
Yeah, one of the really fucking depressing insights I've had is that people who have terrible things happen to them often wind up being shit people because of it. It's super unfair.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
I don't know. Maybe Monica is being threatened, but when her Jamie and Skye make a video giggling and laughing shouting "CONSPIRACY" and other things makes me think she's not 100% innocent here. They could both just be really shitty people.
That is definitely a possibility, but abused people will sometimes attempt to convince themselves that it is true. Not to mention that video might have been more inspired by dom more than jamie or rial.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, one of the really fucking depressing insights I've had is that people who have terrible things happen to them often wind up being shit people because of it. It's super unfair.
When you get fucked up and afraid your brain gets fucked up, giggling and going 'Conspiracy' could be self preservationist behavior, abused women are really good at hiding their abuse.

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
This is the line in the sand..
anyone supporting Ron and kickvic after tonight are persona non grata, no longer people, and do not deserve hate or love. Because a person would see the actions of Ron and see they picked the wrong side and switch immediately.
Any convention who bows to their pressure support the complete inverse of believewoman and metoo.

Choose wisely. Your money and reputation is on the line.

Hoss

Freelance Programmer (Unemployed)
kiwifarms.net
Congratulation, YellowFlash. Your prediction came true.
Now it really wasn't IF he was an abuser.....it was the EXTENT of how horrible an abuser he was.
We hit trailer park 17 year old meth addict with 15 year old baby mama level abuser. You know? The ones that deserve a meeting in the middle of a corn field for no apparent reason.

Zero Day Defense

(Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz!)
kiwifarms.net
All of this seems to resonate pretty hard with the fact that it was Ron leading the TI charge...

It would also resonate pretty hard with Vic and Monica's relationship having a steep decline shortly before he got #metoo'd.

Monica may have not have been the one that sent that email to Clinkenbeard rebuffing Vic's apology. And it would contextualize why Monica and Ron had that public exchange on Twitter where they talked about sexual abuse like... whatever the heck they were doing here.

1566969898007.png

(Toye's tweet was either deleted or privated.)
Eat shit, Greg. Either you are on denial or you feel identified with Soye if you know why im sayinView attachment 910266
inb4 Doucette also beats his SOs

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Ron is a psychotic pile of tofu, but I'm not gonna forgive Monica either. She's crossed the event horizon way too many times.