Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually doesn't want balance. He prefers pure gameplay, preferably with ultraviolence.
Thomas Was Alone certainly counts for pure gameplay. The story is just background noise unless you're listening out for it.
Hotline Miami 1 & 2, baby. (I don't watch his Twitch streams, so he might've already done that shit)
LISA would also still count, I guess.

DecimatedFerret

I'm deaded
kiwifarms.net
I think Nick saying 'I hate this' is a legitimate take without it being "I literally hate it". Even for lawyers, filings can be boring, especially when they're repetitive like MoRon's, where they just keep repeating the same nonsense defamation over and over for a year.
Nobody likes doing homework, especially when its nonsense.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as he's started saying it is leading me to believe it isn't. "I hate reading legal documents" from a lawyer is lolz. I get it but this is what made the channel to begin with. He wasn't a pretentious idiot and explained shit for the common man. I don't give a shit about comicsgay bullshit, drexel (again) or the big brain guys (again) and Ty ain't gonna help that show.

He's said it before but I thought it was in passing but then said it twice on stream last night and seemed pretty agitated when he did.
I think you are mistaking frustration at reading the same retarded stuff from these chuckle fucks over and over again. But even if it wasn't the same crap, reading legal docs is a slog. And I say that as someone who gleefully reads them word for word. And then reads them again just because. Because I'm exceptional.

Edit : and apparently very late and gay. Sigh

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
I think he finally realized what type of people Monica, Jamie and several people at Funimation were when he went to mediation; if not mediation, then certainly at the court hearing in November. Some people think the funko shop incident pushed him, but I have a feeling that it was after when mediation was over that he finally understood that these people were never his friends. That's probably when he decided that enough was enoug
Its too late to "finally realize" look at happened with the nice route, 17-0 in court, defendants defaming him in court filings which the coa wouldn't do anything, exceptional people sucked the drama dry and ditched him. These gates want these monumental lawsuits yet it's not really working, sargon was lucky but now my view on the vic and ya boi suit is very low, i just don't think Ty can fix it and he should've just sent sorch earth the first time and give them a reason to file a tcpa, maybe ty can pull a miracle ur who knows.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Its too late to "finally realize" look at happened with the nice route, 17-0 in court, defendants defaming him in court filings which the coa wouldn't do anything, exceptional people sucked the drama dry and ditched him. These gates want these monumental lawsuits yet it's not really working, sargon was lucky but now my view on the vic and ya boi suit is very low, i just don't think Ty can fix it and he should've just sent sorch earth the first time and give them a reason to file a tcpa, maybe ty can pull a miracle ur who knows.
Ty going scorched earth from the beginning would have done exactly nothing to change the TCPA ruling. Chupp was going to Chupp no matter what, because Chupp did not want to handle this case. He wanted it off his docket, and he wanted to move on to his appeals court run. Remember that Ty moved to strike basically all 16 of MoRon's affidavits, and Chupp denied it entirely without giving a reason why. Why did he do that? Because it was easier to say 'no' than to read through all 16 affidavits and see if Ty was correct about them. Especially when he was going to slap down the TCPA and throw it out of his court anyway. You think if Ty filed to compel discovery Chupp would actually have gone through with making Casey et al do it? Particularly when they'd have all dragged their feet anyway until they hit TCPA which froze all discovery anyway? You think if they actually got more discovery it would have stopped Chupp from ruling against them when the evidence they did have he either ignored or said 'oh yeah, that's a fact question' and then ignored? What exactly would Ty going scorched earth from the start have done other than rack up more costs?

Hopefully appeals go well. There's more than enough evidence and arguments on record so that they can - and hopefully should - go well on all causes. I don't think there's a situation where they could be in a better position for appeals than they already are because of the Chupping, and I highly doubt there was ever a path where this didn't end up in appeals with Vic on the losing side so long as Chupp was judge.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ty going scorched earth from the beginning would have done exactly nothing to change the TCPA ruling. Chupp was going to Chupp no matter what, because Chupp did not want to handle this case.
I think they could have started with a full court press and requested a TRO and immediately scheduled an ex parte hearing, inundating the court with a lot of material in an evidentiary hearing on the TRO and SHOWED him everything, in court, possibly with the other side not even there, but at the very least, with the initiative and giving them very little chance to prepare.

Apparently, since Chupp didn't bother reading any of the filings apparently, he wasn't even familiar with the basic facts of the case when he made his shooting from the hip decisions.

It's easy to Monday morning quarterback, as this would have been very expensive, fairly unlikely to succeed at the outset because of the obvious First Amendment concerns, and could have come across as looking very much like bullying. But it would have got a lot of facts into evidence immediately so that Chupp couldn't have been blithely unaware of what the case was even about or who the people in it were, including the "public figure" nobody in the courtroom even recognized who didn't already know him.

And there would be one way to stop that from happening, and that would be for the defendants to file a TCPA motion IMMEDIATELY. None of this frivolous discovery abuse for months that they then tried to bill to the plaintiff because he stupidly agreed to this out of some dumb spirit of fairness.

Not faulting Ty for not going full scorched earth from the very beginning, though. There's no way this particular outcome could have been predicted without mind-reading whatever goes on behind Chupp's beady eyes, and it would have involved blowing much of the war chest in the first week. And obviously, if you did do this and it blew up spectacularly, you'd then look like a fool for that, too.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Spectre_06 Keep your posts on topic or you're threadbanned.
Use Nick's normal thread for non-Weeb Wars stream topic:

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
@Spectre_06 Keep your posts on topic or you're threadbanned.
Use Nick's normal thread for non-Weeb Wars stream topic:
Threadban me then, faggot, for answering someone's fucking question.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
I moved that question to the normal Nick thread, you quoted it and replied to it here.
But, I'll grant your request.
Just ducking in here to request to be thread-banned as an act of solidarity with @Spectre_06. I don't post here anyways on advice from Nick.

Also, @damian is a heartless asshole who protects scammers who go after vulnerable people. I don't want to occupy the same space as him regardless.

Thanks.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Just ducking in here to request to be thread-banned as an act of solidarity with @Spectre_06. I don't post here anyways on advice from Nick.

Also, @damian is a heartless asshole who protects scammers who go after vulnerable people. I don't want to occupy the same space as him regardless.

Thanks.
Well, you're about to be dead to this thread but you'll always be alive in my heart.

Venomine

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about.
kiwifarms.net
Convert this thread into a general purpose discussion about Nick and retire the other one. That's how all the others here are being used. He doesn't need two.
glad someone said it. don't wanna be threadbanned from on high for talking about something "off topic". the horror.

having different threads for different types of streams nick does is retarded.