Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• DDoS is active again.

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
Keep Larping soon or later this Vic stuff going to be over. And you fags are not going to have anything to Larp about anymore.
Lmao is this a Ron Toye alt account? It sounds like someone who responds to posts like they think we do here. "Fags" and "Larp"? Come on, now. It sounds like someone using these words for the first time.

You're trying too hard, homie.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao is this a Ron Toye alt account? It sounds like someone who responds to posts like they think we do here. "Fags" and "Larp"? Come on, now. It sounds like someone using these words for the first time.

You're trying too hard, homie.
@Ron Toye doesn't need a sock account and you are giving him too much credit.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Begrudgingly, Monica at least has someone to pound her tuna. Unlike Jamie.
Except for how we're all wrong about who is fucking her. It's not black guys cucking Ron. It's bestiality enthusiasts that have gotten caught at the local farms one too many times. Monica is both a shorter drive and less of a chance to get shot by an angry rancher.

Plus a little ferret looking manlet with no chin always has good snacks.

Anonymous_Crusader

kiwifarms.net
09424199-5389-4410-892E-89A15FE343B4.jpeg
This is what made me stop watching any and all funimation dubs.

I am not exaggerating when I say I would rather get infected with COVID-19 which could have very easily killed me had I not gotten the vaccine and die a slow agonizing and painful death than support Black Lives Matter.
Its not racist, I just don’t hate myself for being white.

TheButcherknight

kiwifarms.net
Except for how we're all wrong about who is fucking her. It's not black guys cucking Ron. It's bestiality enthusiasts that have gotten caught at the local farms one too many times. Monica is both a shorter drive and less of a chance to get shot by an angry rancher.

Plus a little ferret looking manlet with no chin always has good snacks.
pretty sure jamie is or was in a relationship when the suit dropped. I think i remember hearing the guy threaten to beat up rekieta

MagicalHopStep

kiwifarms.net
I have been having a hardest time finding a video that may or may not have been related to the Vic case. I just remember Nick and at least one guest, who I think was Peacock, reading a transcript from some hearing where the defendant kept cussing out the judge. This was a side thing, though, and not the main point of the video. Anyone know which vid this was?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been having a hardest time finding a video that may or may not have been related to the Vic case. I just remember Nick and at least one guest, who I think was Peacock, reading a transcript from some hearing where the defendant kept cussing out the judge. This was a side thing, though, and not the main point of the video. Anyone know which vid this was?
That was one of the Big Brain Panels, I believe.

biteXsized

kiwifarms.net

Was it the dramatic reading of the Denver Allen vs Georgia transcript?

Timestamp to the reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7OSSgNQ1ss&t=10755s

This Big Brain Panel was a real gem.

MagicalHopStep

kiwifarms.net