Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We don't even know if the affidavits can be admissible as evidence. Probative value has to exceed prejudicial value and so on. And if it's a "I heard from a friend who saw another friend get RAPED by Vic," that's probably not admissible, either.
They probably can for the purposes of the TCPA, as they establish a contested issue of material fact. They're not terribly useful in the actual trial phase unless someone shows up, though.

It's looking like the TCPA phase is going to be a battle of the affidavits, but I don't see how the defense knocks out a defamation case based on the mere fact they can establish that they actually have an affirmative defense. A jury has to decide that.

So it seems like there are a couple hurdles here, the less-discussed TRCP 91A special exceptions that are getting a hearing, a probable TCPA, which looks like it's shaping up to be somewhat like a summary judgment motion, and then, possibly, another actual summary judgment motion after discovery. As well as any interlocutory appeals if anyone wants to try their luck at that after losing a TCPA.

Dr. Dingo DVM

Not particularly clever or funny
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting from the MoRon thread:

From Nick's Twitch stream:
"Yeah Ron Toye is no longer employed by the Tuttle Group." 3:48:30
It's almost like using a business you don't own to extort someone is a shitty idea. Like how did he not see this coming?

Confirms my theory for the most part that Andy (Tuttle Group owner) had no idea what Ron was doing and that Ron just used his name and constant excuses to keep KC from contacting him. Could the Tuttle Group go after Ron for the attempted extortion? He did it with their name, the owner's name, and all on his business email opening them up fot a suit.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like using a business you don't own to extort someone is a shitty idea. Like how did he not see this coming?

Confirms my theory for the most part that Andy (Tuttle Group owner) had no idea what Ron was doing and that Ron just used his name and constant excuses to keep KC from contacting him. Could the Tuttle Group go after Ron for the attempted extortion? He did it with their name, the owner's name, and all on his business email opening them up fot a suit.
He did not get fired, but was moved.

Speculation is to prevent further damage to the tuttles name as he did potentially drag them into the lawsuit, but who knows really. Would not shock me if he did get a demotion though.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Speculation is to prevent further damage to the tuttles name as he did potentially drag them into the lawsuit, but who knows really. Would not shock me if he did get a demotion though.
I can't imagine discovering a trusted business partner had literally committed extortion using my name. This dude must be a massive cuck himself that he hasn't publicly denounced this piece of shit for sneaking around doing that shit.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
This dude must be a massive cuck himself—
What gave it away for you?

Also, Ron's profile is still up on their site: http://tuttlegroup.wpengine.com/about/ron-toye/

Some of this shit you can't make up:

Which city / suburb do you live in and why?
Richardson. It is multicultural.
Too bad Nick hasn't gotten around to starting Cuck Commander yet. I'll bet Ron would definitely buy one of his Cuck Calls. If he has any money left after this court case that is.

kcbbq

Look at that fern! It's big and it's green!
kiwifarms.net
What gave it away for you?

View attachment 821915

Also, Ron's profile is still up on their site: http://tuttlegroup.wpengine.com/about/ron-toye/

Some of this shit you can't make up:

Too bad Nick hasn't gotten around to starting Cuck Commander yet. I'll bet Ron would definitely buy one of his Cuck Calls. If he has any money left after this court case that is.
Pretty much every city in the US is multicultural. I wouldn't say that's the reason I live where I live, though. It just oozes tryhard.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine discovering a trusted business partner had literally committed extortion using my name. This dude must be a massive cuck himself that he hasn't publicly denounced this piece of shit for sneaking around doing that shit.
I can get why a business wouldn’t do it publicly. You don’t want to be advertising malfeasance tied to you. So long as it remains a potential liability, and not an active one most businesses would pretend to ignore it, while quietly showing the shithead the door.

But yeah all evidence points to Andy Tuttle being a similarly Soy filled cuckcake.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

Zero Day Defense

(Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz!)
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Botchy Galoop

BoxofMonkeys

kiwifarms.net
I'm very curious to know WHY the soy boy isn't part of the group. Did he ask them to pay for his defense and then drag them in? Did their in house counsel find out that soy potentially dragged them in? Was he fired? Has he joined Caseys firm as a self propelled cum-dumpster? Inquiring minds want to know.

Old Man Abe

Oldy but moldy
kiwifarms.net
I'm very curious to know WHY the soy boy isn't part of the group. Did he ask them to pay for his defense and then drag them in? Did their in house counsel find out that soy potentially dragged them in? Was he fired? Has he joined Caseys firm as a self propelled cum-dumpster? Inquiring minds want to know.
He used the bait of their intended sponsorship, and withdrawal thereof, as leverage to blackmail KC into dis-inviting Vic.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
I like Q and Im glad rackets' streams introduced me to his stuff, but damn, this dude needs tech support. Its like listening to a conference call on 90s cell phones

• Agree
Reactions: TLS

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
Which city / suburb do you live in and why?
Richardson. It is multicultural.
Richardson, Texas? How the fuck is that place "multicultural"? It is White as fuck.

The racial makeup of the city was 67.0% White, 15.7% Asian, 8.7% African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.3% Pacific Islander, 4.3% from other races, and 3.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 17.9% of the population.

ManateeHunter

COOOOOOOOOOM
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richardson, Texas? How the fuck is that place "multicultural"? It is White as fuck.

You have to remember these sort of SJWs are in fact, closet racists. It's multicultural enough to brag about, but white enough so he doesn't feel the pressure all the Tyrones emit.