Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Only Marchi got out of it without being deposed, though, and MoRon got absolutely fucked by two of the most pathetic performances in a deposition imaginable. Ron Soye looks a lot worse but Monica didn't get out unscathed either and her deposition is only "good" compared to the Soye Boye's.
Well, yes and no. Toye destroyed any credibility he had and left means to damage his case; where Rial had a more stable showing but potentially damaged the cases of the other defendants, particularly Funimation’s. At least hat’s how it sounded to me.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Only Marchi got out of it without being deposed, though, and MoRon got absolutely fucked by two of the most pathetic performances in a deposition imaginable. Ron Soye looks a lot worse but Monica didn't get out unscathed either and her deposition is only "good" compared to the Soye Boye's.
Well, yes and no. Toye destroyed any credibility he had and left means to damage his case; where Rial had a more stable showing but potentially damaged the cases of the other defendants, particularly Funimation’s. At least hat’s how it sounded to me.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
Refresh my memory -- Mary Reese's affidavit? Which one was that?
Exhibit F of MoRon's TCPA motion (page 324).
She's the Metrocon employee who "corroborates" Kara Edwards' story.
She also said that her first impression of Vic was that he was a homo.

EDIT: Seriously, fuck navigating that document. Is there a post with a table of contents?

Last edited:

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net