Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

FearsReality

World’s most based necroposter. Ayla is hot btw
kiwifarms.net
020E798E-08BC-4FCF-B21F-8CD4B2CB30D5.jpeg

Clostridium Botulinum

So good you'll be stunned!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, even his earlobes are fat now. Nice how his ears are slowly disappearing behind his fat face like Chantal's
As someone with 4+ years of anatomy coursework, you know how incredibly difficult that is? Ears have some of the lowest levels of subcutaneous fat and for someone to be so obese that their ears are getting chubby, that's anatomically fascinating and horrifying, kinda like that lady whose organs were aligned on the wrong side (think heart on right side and organs rotated 180 degrees)

@Spedestrian made something beautiful and it deserves to he shared with the world.

Reminds me of the hot dog buns from sausage party

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lmao the cognitive dissonance and dissociation nick has is always so amusing to me. She's shitting in a frying pan on the side of the street. You're recording, editing, and shitting yourself in front of thousands so we will throw pennies at you. (mind you a lot of people throwing pennies does add up to millions of dollars in his case) but he doesn't seem to understand that we see him and the lady as both batshit crazy. Sometimes nick really is the "hurrr i was only pretending to be retarded" meme personified.