Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
nick has definitely shit himself while recording a take for his videos at least ONCE. anybody hear about how he shat the bed with his bf when they were still together? his bowels must be fucking demolished
Based on his diet and the strain he's putting on his body I'm not surprised.

You can't abuse your body like that for years and not have health issues.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Nik insufferably pimps his $8 minimum patreon to watch the black dyke video, pretends to call KFC and behaves so obnoxiously you want to smash his face with a shovel.

"behaves so obnoxiously you want to smash his face with a shovel."

So... like always then. Has there ever been a time when this fat faggot hasn't been annoying as fuck?

FearsReality

World’s most based necroposter. Ayla is hot btw
kiwifarms.net
F3DA01AF-7B96-4F0E-AC22-420DCF1C9F1D.jpeg

Idk if this was posted but Nick has something to SAY

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick and Orlin have posted more videos on their channels. And Alejandro who is supposedly Orlin's new "boyfriend" is still the same rubber glove-wearing mute dude we've seen before while Orlin gets increasingly unhinged.
I was going to ask if these people genuinely do not know anybody with the the patience and lacking sense of smell to fake being their boyfriend for a single video, but I already know the answer is "yes."

Syntaxion

200% based & redpilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick and Orlin have posted more videos on their channels. And Alejandro who is supposedly Orlin's new "boyfriend" is still the same rubber glove-wearing mute dude we've seen before while Orlin gets increasingly unhinged.
Man, Orlin really can't act for shit . Atleast with Nick it sometimes looks genuine, Orlin just looks clinically insane.
Just imagine some random person walking past his car at the start of the video lmao

evil anvil

kiwifarms.net
Forgive me for being prob super late to ask, but why were Nick and Orlin even together in the first place? They both treat each other like absolute dirt
There is an interesting (IMO) video the youtuber Introvert QueenK did about their relationship. Of course we have to take everything with a grain of salt since this is all based on their videos and who really knows what's real and what isn't... But personally I do believe they used to be sincere in their videos at first, and they did seem to love each other at the beginning. At some point it all gone to shit though. Possibly when Nick cheated on Orlin.
I don't get why he does these videos TBH. I think Orlin missing a few key points about Nick's videos when he tries to copycat him:
1. Nick did it first, so it is associated with him.
2. Nick has a relatively good voice, so when he shouting it's not as granting.
3. This gets tiring pretty fast. No one can watch a full Nicocado video too.
4. Nick has a comedic touch to his performance that he, Orlin, sorely miss. Nick is not just shouting, he is funny - he has funny catchphrases ("it's water wight"), he says funny and ridiculous things, has physical humor - recording with such angle that his double chin is on focus, running ridiculously, popping out his huge belly, he has toilet humor (which is not my thing but it is a thing that many people find funny), and basically has a very funny delivery. Orlin, however... does not.

In my opinion, he was much better as the brooding insulting husband, a good contrast to Nick over the top behavior. Him trying to act like Nick... is not good. Find your own niche, Orlin.

Avomacado

kiwifarms.net
I swear I saw Nick at a gay bar yesterday. I'm not gay, my boyfriend is, anyway, I went up to him, I'm sure I recognised him;

"You're Nickocado Avacado, aren't you?"

He put down his bucket of KFC and looked at me with a sneer

"You're a bit fat, mate."

"Tell me something I don't know"
he said, weeping into a Big Mac.

"Salad tastes nice" I said, sipping on my virgin appletini.

"Fuck you! Hater!" he screeched, wiping away an excess of special sauce from several of his wobbly chins.

"Yeah." I said "I suppose you have enough on your plate. "

Then Orlin popped up from under the table, wiping away an excess of special sauce from several of his wobbly chins.

I looked at his ill-fitting T shit "Watch Out - I'm a Maneater!"

"That's not how you spell Manatee" I said.

Orlin looked at me with such contempt. "You think I'm one big fat joke, huh?"

And I was like "Nah, mate, you're several fat jokes rolled into one."