Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

hashtagsinning

kiwifarms.net
I thought eating Chik-Fil-A meant that you were anti-gay or something?
I think it's because Chik-Fil-A has been homophobic or donated to some homophobic charities recently, I don't have much information on it- but eating from there doesn't automatically make you anti-gay or anything. Plus, we don't really know alot about where or what they're doing with the money- so don't worry, I don't think anybody would get mad at you from eating there.

Teeter

kiwifarms.net
How strange for being in LA he's eating the same garbage he was eating in FL. Where's all the LA food at? Not to mention he's pulling an Amber and posting videos way out of order

Teeter

kiwifarms.net
It's images like that that actually make me feel real pity for his parents. All the money they threw down that fat hole.

Almost every video now he looks to find fault in his order then bitch how they should give him free food because he ordered garbage at the "off hours" for fast food restaurants and got old food that'd been baking under a heat lamp for who knows how long so he's totally inconvenienced. Why wasn't his shitty fast food not up to michelin star quality? How dare they!

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
What is it with Nicholas eating shit off of a metal tray table?
I've always thought it acted like a stage so you see his face being so close to the food? I mean I don't get mukbang videos to begin with as who the hell, other than the morbidly obese or those that are into that kind of look, would even want to see some fat faggot stuffing his face with food while crying over nothing.

Private Joker

kiwifarms.net
I've always thought it acted like a stage so you see his face being so close to the food? I mean I don't get mukbang videos to begin with as who the hell, other than the morbidly obese or those that are into that kind of look, would even want to see some fat faggot stuffing his face with food while crying over nothing.
Feeder and gainer fetishists. ALR, despite being a big fat pig dyke, tries to get feeders horny too.

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
I.. I didn't know that cheeseburgers could be dipped in a massive bowl of melted cheese. I guess I'm not creative when it comes to maximizing caloric intake. Him punishing the whopper for tasting like a hospital by repeatedly shoving it into the cheese bowl is interesting.

Punish the Burger.png

I've always been impressed by one thing. He's able to hold back the binge until everything is set up. He always has a more sophisticated setup than, say, Trish, who sometimes just digs in once Uber Eats dumps it at her door and doesn't wait for the entire haul to arrive. Or does he buy an extra item and binge that on the drive/during setup? Hmm.

Helvetica

[clit falls off]
kiwifarms.net
I.. I didn't know that cheeseburgers could be dipped in a massive bowl of melted cheese. I guess I'm not creative when it comes to maximizing caloric intake. Him punishing the whopper for tasting like a hospital by repeatedly shoving it into the cheese bowl is interesting.

View attachment 2122077

I've always been impressed by one thing. He's able to hold back the binge until everything is set up. He always has a more sophisticated setup than, say, Trish, who sometimes just digs in once Uber Eats dumps it at her door and doesn't wait for the entire haul to arrive. Or does he buy an extra item and binge that on the drive/during setup? Hmm.
this photo is amazing. a disgusting burger coated in melted cheese held by fat fingers. beautiful.

Fanatical Pragmatist

A garbage human being
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2122077

I wonder how cheese affects his digestive system?

Typically cheese is likely to cause constipation, and if most normal people consumed cheese like Nick does (he puts cheese on fucking everything) they would certainly be backed up.
However, given his digestive system is likely both lubricated and prone to aggressive reactions from all the dam fatty oils he consumes, I would almost wonder if the cheese is necessary to prevent him from diarrheaing his brains out.

Alternatively, its a gay feeder thing and he gets off on pushing 1.5ft, rock-hard turds out twice a week.

Makov Pitt

Average Spetnaz, just asking questions.
kiwifarms.net
But for all purposes, watching him eating black bean noodles is horrifying, It looks like if ramen would of look like if it wasn't decongested and shatted out with brown shit over it. I also got disgusted when him and hungry fat chick were doing "water weight", and Hungry Fat Chick looks like if her body was all potato sacks and they were out in the rain and left on the streets.

Is Nick even self aware?
he knows exactly what he's doing. He's a fat fetishist and autogynophillic in the way he himself fetishes being a fat man. He is known to call his own content excessive for YouTube revenue when commenting on his career outside of videos, and himself and orlin are completely acting in every video where they 'fight'. He is very self aware but disciplined enough to not let it upset the perception on his channel. The only dumbasses that fall for Nicks acts are commentary channels, children and women.