Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how cheese affects his digestive system?

Typically cheese is likely to cause constipation, and if most normal people consumed cheese like Nick does (he puts cheese on fucking everything) they would certainly be backed up.
However, given his digestive system is likely both lubricated and prone to aggressive reactions from all the dam fatty oils he consumes, I would almost wonder if the cheese is necessary to prevent him from diarrheaing his brains out.

My favorite thing about our digestive system is that being backed up and diarrhea are BOTH symptoms of constipation!!

Given just how much fat he carries around his lower abdomen, and how its actually rather a firm jiggle almost solid I would be willing to bet hes carrying MASSIVE amounts if excess in his intestines. His gut flora is likey non- existant, which means his immune system is Trash! Sorry. The human gut is amazing!

Last edited:

its not noteworthy but heres a relatively recent reaction by another literal who taking in surface level observations of Nick and HungryFatChick. Its so boring and he's one of those 'manly' man who shuts down SJW cucks by making reaction vids on identity politics like men vs women, gays vs straights, tranny abused me, logically destroyed n shiet. I dont think i've ever seen a decent and engaging commentary on Nick

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
I dont think i've ever seen a decent and engaging commentary on Nick
That's because there is nothing decent or engaging to say about Nick. He is a one-dimensional character by his own design.

What is intriguing about deathfats like Amberlynn and Chantal is that to some extent they talk themselves into thinking that the shit they put out is real. With Nick, it's just performance. (The only intriguing thing about him is why he's willing to turn himself into a deathfat for coin.)

I don't know why You Tubers bother reacting to him at all.

Last edited:

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

its not noteworthy but heres a relatively recent reaction by another literal who taking in surface level observations of Nick and HungryFatChick. Its so boring and he's one of those 'manly' man who shuts down SJW cucks by making reaction vids on identity politics like men vs women, gays vs straights, tranny abused me, logically destroyed n shiet. I dont think i've ever seen a decent and engaging commentary on Nick
I love Isaac Butterfield! I mean he's one of those "comedians" who thinks being loud is all you need to be funny, but he's a hot bearded white guy so I'm in!
butterfieldsballsweat.jpg