Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Private Joker

kiwifarms.net
Not Nik related, he's super boring now.

Here's an equally creepy as Nik muck-bonger gif for ya.
k2Qmv5.gif

LaxerBRO

Stumblin' Biden
kiwifarms.net
We live in a society where these things are given money to engorge themselves. Perhaps we should let the country collpase.
I say high output high altitude EMP detonation. Knock out the internet. No more social media and these fucks lose thier internet asspats then have to engage with real society.

No Twitter mobs, no ease of rallying for some dead jogger. No videos of these activists getting killed in the streets.

Oh HAPPY DAY!

Spergenschütz

Happy Pride Month
kiwifarms.net
Nikocado made lots of new videos on his main, Nikocado Avocado 3 and More Nikocado channels while Orlin says he wants to get back with Nikocado.

Also I've noticed one of the newer videos doesn't have the usual like to dislike ratio of his MN channel which usually has a ratio of 3 to 5 likes for every dislikes, but instead this one got heavily dislike-bombed.
datratio.png

Private Joker

kiwifarms.net
Nikocado made lots of new videos on his main, Nikocado Avocado 3 and More Nikocado channels while Orlin says he wants to get back with Nikocado.

Also I've noticed one of the newer videos doesn't have the usual like to dislike ratio of his MN channel which usually has a ratio of 3 to 5 likes for every dislikes, but instead this one got heavily dislike-bombed.
View attachment 2172127
Anybody know if they got some gainer freak to fuck 'em both when they were in Vegas? 🤮

Last edited by a moderator:

AmazingEagle

I have a nice fine ass
kiwifarms.net