Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• DDoS is active again.
I made this but found it fitting for the thread. You can share it wherever.

Attachments

• pain.justpain.png
    pain.justpain.png
    597 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, his face is finally started to catch up to rest of his bodies fat storage. Now when he makes that pouting face in his thumbnails he looks like that fat kid in middle school, where his face sorta just falls into self as the fat builds around it.

I still expect him to accuse me of stealing his Pokemon/Yugioh/Magic cards.
Wow, the thumbnails on the first page makes him look comparatively svelte in comparison.

Apparently getting enough fast food to feed a family of four and eating a small mountain full of Flamin' Hot Cheetos is not good for your health.

Vect

kiwifarms.net
I might be late and I didn't see it mentioned in searches, but YMS is certain he knows the answer.

TL;DR - Nikocado getting fat and acting like a psychotic drama queen is all intentional because it's a destruction fetish that he is getting paid for - the submission to his cravings and the intentional contrast to his lean and attractive former self and his bloated current body is for the sexual gratification for himself, his boyfriend and some 'sugar daddies'. I don't buy it but he seems pretty certain.

Info Player Start

kiwifarms.net
I might be late and I didn't see it mentioned in searches, but YMS is certain he knows the answer.

TL;DR - Nikocado getting fat and acting like a psychotic drama queen is all intentional because it's a destruction fetish that he is getting paid for - the submission to his cravings and the intentional contrast to his lean and attractive former self and his bloated current body is for the sexual gratification for himself, his boyfriend and some 'sugar daddies'. I don't buy it but he seems pretty certain.
YMS shouldn't be kinkshaming

DyingStarsForever

kiwifarms.net

I don't think it's the only motivator and I doubt it's been going on for as long as adam is saying, but he's on to something here. Simply the fact that he has an OnlyFans makes the sexual component apparent.

karatemanchan37

kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to update this thread with Niks current weight from his most recent video
View attachment 2322250
347.8lbs.

This video keeps a record of his weight gain over the past few years, and I found a few others that had him on the scale:
  • May 2017 - 206 pounds
  • October 2019 - 275 pounds
  • April 2020 - 295.5 pounds
  • September 2020 - 318.6 pounds
  • March 2021 - 337 pounds
  • July 2021 - 347.8 pounds
So to summarize he has gained roughly 50 pounds in the past year, and about 150 pounds since four years ago.

Also, I got curious and found an older video where he took body measurements in May 2020, and he's so much of a fatass he measures it incorrectly TWICE. Regardless, it's safe to assume that his waist was around 51-55 inches at the time, putting him at a 5XL on a typical US sizing chart.